Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Your Online Activity Data Is Worth N9,000/day And N250,000/mth See HOW! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Online Activity Data Is Worth N9,000/day And N250,000/mth See HOW! (159 Views)

Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS / Richest Royal Family Of Saudi Is Worth 4 Times More Than Musk, Gates Combined / CBN Ban On OMO Threatens N9.4 Trillion Pension Investment Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Online Activity Data Is Worth N9,000/day And N250,000/mth See HOW! by Amatany: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Will I say that we are being cheated by the Tech giants who collects our activity data (our digital footprints) on a daily bases and go on to use it and became super rich.

I saw an article online to back this up.
For example the screenshot below

I feel that we are ignorant of what we users have in our hands. Our activity data is being taken from our hands, at least we that generates the data that drive the internet should be benefiting from the internet wealth.
See what another article said about data.

By right you should be making average of N9,000($20) in a day on your online data, and that gives about N250,000 a month.
If you feel me on this data extortion thing let's get talking...on HOW we can capture some of these money to ourselves...

(1) (Reply)

Soaring Food Prices Deepen Nigeria’s Rising Poverty / Walk Towards Financial Freedom With A Home Business / CBN Issues New Guidelines For Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.