Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Seven Important Reasons You Should Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Important Reasons You Should Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven (432 Views)

Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven / Seven Important Ways To Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ. / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Important Reasons You Should Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by GILHpm: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
The kingdom of God is the paradise for Christians. A place where there is glory, joy, happiness, worships and praise to God and the Son of God.

Seven important reasons You Should seek the kingdom of heaven

1) We receive Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost (Righteousness) and seek above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God

2) We give glory and honor to God and Jesus the Son of God in heaven.

3) The kingdom of heaven is the home for every Christains, believers, followers and disciples of Jesus Christ.

4) There is fullness of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost in the kingdom of heaven.

5) There are rewards & treasures for servants and those who left houses , brethrens and families for the kingdom of God sake.

6) In His kingdom , there is gladness and love for The Father ,The Son and The Holy Spirit.

7) The kingdom of heaven is for those who believe in Jesus Christ, love one another and abide in the commandments & words of Jesus Christ.
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Should Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by GILHpm: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Bible verses

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Romans 14:17

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

John 18:36

And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,

Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

Luke 18:29-30

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

Matthew 13:44-45
Matthew 5:3-12, 43-45

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Re: Seven Important Reasons You Should Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by GILHpm: 4:57am On Jul 25, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

OYEDEPO INCORPORATED - Eagle Eyes Report / Apostle Suleiman Oppressing A Man That Called Him Out For Fake Money Miracle / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Ladies Against Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.