Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons (40724 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by robosky02(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
‘My Two Daughters Play Like Me, Super Falcons Call-up Good’ –Peter Ijeh

Peter Ijeh, a former Nigeria international, says that his two daughters, Eveyln and Josephine, possess some skills similar to his and can be great in their football careers, adding that both sisters’ recent call-up to the Nigeria national team, the Super Falcons, came to him as a ‘pleasant surprise,’ Completesports.com reports.

The two Ijeh sisters – Evelyn a (striker) and Josephine (defender) play their club football for Swedish side, BK Hacken.

Evelyn had previously represented Sweden at the U17 and U19 levels.

And the ‘proud’ father of the new Super Falcons invitees, who could spark a reign of the Ijeh dynasty in Nigeria’s women’s football, says he never anticipated that his two daughters could be invited to the Super Falcons squad at the same time.

“I never anticipated that my two daughters would get invite to the Super Falcons squad at the same time. I was thinking it’s going to be one at a time,” Ijeh, a former Malmo FF and IFK Gotenburg striker who played five times for the Super Eagles stated during a Virtual Personality interview segment on FCT Football Updates.

“It is good it happened at the same time because they have been together right from childhood.

“They can look after each other. It’s a welcome development as both of them were invited at the same time.”

Randy Waldrum, Super Falcons manager, handed a first time national team call up to Josephine and Evelyn Ijeh, to the team’s training camp in Austria ahead of the upcoming Aisha Buhari Cup Tournament.

Their delighted father believes that his daughters possess similar potentials that he possessed during his illustrious playing days.

“Both had my similarities because I am both footed,” Peter Ijeh said with a pleasant tone.

“I use both left and right foot. They can also do the same thing. I can shoot and score from any distance and they also possess that quality.

“They have their future around them because they possess the potentials that could be groomed into something great.”

Josephine and Evelyn Ijeh are the second set of sisters to be invited to the Super Falcons squad by Randy Waldrum.

Waldrum’s reign as Super Falcons coach earlier witnessed the invitation of Toni and Nicole Payne for the US Summer Series. The Payne sisters also made up the gaffer’s list for the Austria camp.

https://www.completesports.com/my-two-daughters-play-like-me-super-falcons-call-up-good-peter-ijeh/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by paulolee(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
as long as both are good and their performance can justify their calls ups irrespective of the connection they have through their dad, n also if the call up is free of nepotism....its a good way forward

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by majamajic(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
The girls fine

12 Likes

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Theboy21: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fine girls cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by robosky02(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
paulolee:
as long as both are good and their performance can justify their calls ups irrespective of the connection they have through their dad, n the call up is free of nepotism....its a good way forward

Na Baller's..

1 Like

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
Just here to check if they're beautiful or not.

Out of thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by brosom(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
@OP, remember we still dey IGBOHOs matter?

Use ur head o!!!

No distract us.

11 Likes

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Abbeyme: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
It’s in the blood jare
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by tayo200(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Cool

1 Like

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by juwoonn(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Seconded
paulolee:
as long as both are good and their performance can justify their calls ups irrespective of the connection they have through their dad, n the call up is free of nepotism....its a good way forward

4 Likes

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Marvieduke(f): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
A father has created a legacy and all I see is that the future is bright if they work hard. Kudos to them and we wish them success in all they aspire to be in the super falcons.

7 Likes

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Iliveforever(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sweet girls.

I wish I can have both, especially the dark one with big boobs tongue

3 Likes

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by AntiSimp: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Connection I guess

1 Like

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Great, wishing them best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
See nipples cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Dpharisee: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Pretty sisters, wish them success

Paxxcarl:
See nipples cheesy
Wetin your eyes find reach there?
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by mbahdi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Gud.there no fine
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
I like the one with a bigger breast. Please let her not be chesting ball so that it won't harden her breast I like it soft and succulent and not strong like coconut

3 Likes

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Zagaboss: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Their father still dey do yoppy.....playing just five times for super eagles.the daughters can cover for his failures with super eagles

2 Likes

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by kenzysmith: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
This girls breast them make sense , if only I was the national team coach they nor born me well make I no press one with big breasts

3 Likes

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by sunsewa16: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Southerners always representing Nigeria internationally, while our northern neighbors representing us locally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Julianaa: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Another reason Nigerian football is not progressing

Goodluck to them

1 Like

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Rugaria: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Peter ijeh was topping the charts at Malmo..
I think the national team will be better with these new additions because we were going nowhere with the home based..

3 Likes

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Nuelito: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Connection matters

1 Like

Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by Gunboysavage(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Follow me on Instagram @gunboysavage.
I would give you a free ebook on Mini-Importation
Re: Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons by pahars(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Wahala for any local base sportsman or woman these days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking / Ahmed Musa Shares His Rare Throwback Photo / Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.