Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show (39146 Views)

Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Skynet45:

What is their concern with developing nation's ,are they responsible for your underdevelopment. Hold your leaders accountable and leave them alone. Russia is the largest producer of wheat and flour in the world their problem is not hunger but it's Africa problem
they are responsible... The laws they make! The corruption they sponsor ... Shine your eyes beyond Hollywood!!
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by Krismas(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
Skynet45:

Except for the f35 is not that stealthy one isreali f35 was hit by Syria s200 not even S400 but the America kept it secret

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/did-russian-made-s-200-missile-strike-israeli-f-35-back-2017-52957?amp
coolS200 Russia gave Assad as deterrent to d audacious Israeli airforce’s criminal and irresponsible violation of Syrian airspace
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by engrchykae(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

Defense is a real problem ...we need such machines to keep terrorists in check
there is no terrorists,it's CIA that is the chief terrorists
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by FarahAideed: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
engrchykae:
there is no terrorists,it's CIA that is the chief terrorists

The only terror I know is Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by billyG(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
What do Russian need this jet for?come help Nigeria wipe out BH, bandit terrorists, vampire herdsmen dem refuse cry cry cry
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by lildush(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
This is wat nigeria need to get. Not fat piece of shit aircraft dey bought. Lately... I pity dis country
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by noisy45(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Morocco will fucck Nigeria up

Ordinary Egypt will bleep us up
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by emae009(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Well that's the US doctrine, peering them with F22 or capable 4th generation like F15 . Even the US won't be foolish to allow them enter enemy airspace alone

The F-22 is no one's baby sitter. America don't risk the big guys unless it's absolutely necessary. Like this week, partly because of China's threat to Japan, 25 F-22 were deployed to the Indo-Pacific. The first time such a large number of F-22 have been deployed.
The F-35 is a very capable aircraft, the only way it's not better than the F-22 is that it's a multi-role fighter. "Jack of all trade, master of none".
Every Aircraft is deploy with a wingman (a.k.a in pairs) or in a battle Formation consisting of different aircrafts for different purposes.
can the F-35 hold its own in a contested battleground? Absolutely without any doubt.
Situational Awareness is everything in Air fighting.
F-35 can understand the battleground from more than 120Km away. The "best of the best" SAM (S-400) can accurately detect it from only 30Km, how is the Aircraft in trouble then
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by Blackdisciple(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
noisy45:

Ordinary Egypt will bleep us up

Ahh bro Egypt too big for us walai, Nigeria can't stand Tchad .
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by engrchykae(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

The only terror I know is Islam
the templars are the first terrorists.
The pope promised indulgences and the sultans promised virgins.
CIA are terrorists in suits while the Islamic terrorists are terrorists in jalamia
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by Nitah1: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Skynet45:

Except for the f35 is not that stealthy one isreali f35 was hit by Syria s200 not even S400 but the America kept it secret

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/did-russian-made-s-200-missile-strike-israeli-f-35-back-2017-52957?amp
when and where?

America kept it secret,did the Syrian too keep it secret?

Some of you are just pure internet liars.
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by Nitah1: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Skynet45:

On 10 February 2018, an Israeli F-16I was shot down by the Syrian air defenses after conducting an air raid on Iran-backed positions inside Syrian territory.Not F35....
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by Nitah1: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Skynet45:

Hit by s200 they lied that a bird hit it just follow the link

On 10 February 2018, an Israeli F-16I was shot down by the Syrian air defenses after conducting an air raid on Iran-backed positions inside Syrian territory.
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by Nitah1: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Skynet45:

Hit by s200 they lied that a bird hit it just follow the link

An F35B from the US Marine Corps has been written off.
It only officially was written off recently, but the reason it has been written off is due to a fire that happened back in October 2016 at Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort (USA). The aircraft landed safely, but the damage was considered too costly to repair.

An F35 from the Israeli Air Force was been written off.
16th of October 2017, Israel conducts a bombing run against a Syrian AA-Battery.
Syria claims that one of its S200 missile systems scored a strike against the F35 and caused it to retreat. Israel of course denies any missile hit any of its jets.
HOWEVER, just hours later an F35 become unserviceable after a bird strike. The aircraft landed safely, but damaged.

EDIT ~ This whole bird strike issue seems to be causing some controversy in the comment section. So I’m just going to reply to everyone here instead of repeating myself down there.

1) If Syria shot down an F35 they would be parading around the wreckage. No wreckage means no F35 shot down.
The problem with this argument is that Syria claims to have HIT an Israeli jet, not “shot down”. There are plenty of examples where aircraft have sustained severe damage and still landed safely at base. Most notable of which is the 1983 Negev mid-air collision where an Israeli F15 landed with only one wing.

2) The S200 uses a 217 kg warhead. No plane will be landing safely after being shot by something that large.
The problem with this argument is that the S200 uses a 217kg HE- fragmentation warhead. The target aircraft is not necessarily hit with the entire force of the warhead, just one or more of the 37,000 pellets.

3) The F35 was hit by a bird, Israel says so.
Yes, Israel says it was hit by a bird. And they also say the bird strike happened two days before the supposed incident in Syria.
However the claim it was hit by a bird doesn’t come to light until after the claim by Syria that an Israeli aircraft was hit. This could just be a coincidence, but it is still worth being suspicious about.

It could be that Israel is telling the truth and it was a bird strike, which would mean the Syrians are lying. Or it could be that Syria is telling the truth the F35 was hit by an S200 missile, which would mean Israel is lying.
It could even be that the F35 was hit by a bird and a different Israeli jet was hit by a missile, and it is just the media that is conflating the two.

4) The F35 that suffered damage (whatever the cause) but was not “written off”, it will be repaired and returned to service.
Possibly true.
But also possibly false. As with the F35B mentioned above, it could be years after the incident before a “written off” status is confirmed.
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by baloney: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by naijaman2225(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
NA ONLY WAR NAIM PUTIN KNOW. REMOVE ARMAMENTS AND RUSSIA IS AN INDUSTRIAL WASTELAND. NO RUSSIAN EQUIVALENT OF GOOGLE, APPLE, AMAZON, ALIBABA, ETC. THE 2 BROTHERS THAT STARTED TELEGRAM HAD TO RUN FOR THEIR DEAR LIVES WHEN PUTIN WANTED TO CONTROL EVERYTHING.
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by Jonah507(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Skynet45:

I agree with you on this. No matter the level of its stealthiness, once it gets to S400 airspace, it's becomes visible to the radar. When it comes to weapon superiority, give it to Russia.

This is why USA excluded all the countries that got the Russian S400 from F35 program. Operating in the same environment, exposes F35 weakness.

1 Like

Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by Jonah507(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
naijaman2225:
NA ONLY WAR NAIM PUTIN KNOW. REMOVE ARMAMENTS AND RUSSIA IS AN INDUSTRIAL WASTELAND. NO RUSSIAN EQUIVALENT OF GOOGLE, APPLE, AMAZON, ALIBABA, ETC. THE 2 BROTHERS THAT STARTED TELEGRAM HAD TO RUN FOR THEIR DEAR LIVES WHEN PUTIN WANTED TO CONTROL EVERYTHING.

At least they're good at something! What is Nigeria good at, if I may ask.
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by helicoptarr: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Skynet45:

S200 is Russian, by the way.
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by sam564: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
atonement12:
If you want peace, prepare for war...That is not wickedness.
The fulani terrorists all over West Africa are coming very soon. Prepare to defend
yourself and your family-It is not a sin.
I have warned you!
New OT to be worked on
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by sam564: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
pansophist:

For deterrence.

If Russia doesn't have it, it would have ended up like Syria, Venezuela and Iran. If you want peace, prepare for war. Because the US can't defeat Russia in a full blown war, they resort to economic sanctions. But if they can, Libya would be heaven compare to what Russia would have become.
Hmmmmm... New Idea and OT gotten sir...
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by sam564: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Grgton:
keep hating!!

Is that because Nigeria can't develop this?? Even in 50 years to come
Bros don't misunderstand me...
Am never hating... What if evry country decide to be peaceful, I know I not possible because DOMINION is a blessing to man on creation..
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by sam564: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
elin100:

I didn't know why ,God can't just destroy this world once
My brother!! Ur thought is as gud as mine..
Am not hating on preparation for war, but must we fight to settle scores
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by sam564: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
toxtimmy:
Worry about the wickedness in nigeria.... Nigeria is hell... The minds of some people in Nigeria is worst than WMD.

Bro naija matter done tire me i tells u..
Boss no vex wetin be WMD abeg...
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by sam564: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
berrystunn:

For the wicked too
Lolssss..... For those that call for it abbii grin grin grin
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by sam564: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Edusouls:
Na USA cause am nahh, when they were threatening the world with nuclear weapons and even used it on Japan, people don learn nahh, in eventuality of war USA go hear am wella..
grin grin bros USA no get hope pass me and u country??
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by sam564: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
thunderbabs:

Armageddon.... Preparation for the biblical doom. Coz all these advanced weapons designed and built are not just for the museums. That deadly war is fixed.
Oil dey ur head boss

1 Like

Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by sam564: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
sokera:
making this things does not make you evil but it sounds a warning to those that want to Intimidate you ... it's called defense...
Tactical defense approach... grin grin grin grin
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by sam564: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lamasta:

What If it is for defense
Thanks for reminding me bosss grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by Simeonjoe1: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
emae009:

The F-22 is no one's baby sitter. America don't risk the big guys unless it's absolutely necessary. Like this week, partly because of China's threat to Japan, 25 F-22 were deployed to the Indo-Pacific. The first time such a large number of F-22 have been deployed.
The F-35 is a very capable aircraft, the only way it's not better than the F-22 is that it's a multi-role fighter. "Jack of all trade, master of none".
Every Aircraft is deploy with a wingman (a.k.a in pairs) or in a battle Formation consisting of different aircrafts for different purposes.
can the F-35 hold its own in a contested battleground? Absolutely without any doubt.
Situational Awareness is everything in Air fighting.
F-35 can understand the battleground from more than 120Km away. The "best of the best" SAM (S-400) can accurately detect it from only 30Km, how is the Aircraft in trouble then
Yeah you've got stuff, well apt
Re: Putin Inspects New Russian Fighter Jet Unveiled At Air Show by olugabbie(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
Russia needs an air superiority fighter that can match the F35 in projection dogfights because it currently has non ..

F-35 is not designed for dog fight. It is less maneuverable. But it can shot down enemy aircraft from a long distance (BVR-Beyond Visual Range).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hundreds Arrested As Russians Protest Invasion Of Ukraine (Pictures) / Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours / US Shoots Down ICBM In Space From Warship For First Time In Successful Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.