Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level (59255 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by zedegit: 6:09am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be toss into the thrash can!!!!

Do you think certificate is given on learning alone? What she could make them withdraw the certificate entirely.

Remember that there are documents students sign before admission. Have you cared to read the content of that agreement?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by PlayerMeji: 6:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Then try to write I M A CHILD SEX PREDATOR or I AM A CONFIRMED MURDERER OF YOUNG Girls on your shirt anywhere not only in the school environment and see what will happen.

Bro, she took the joke too far. And it's all for social media likes.

You cannot walk past a dead man's lying in state wearing a shirt with the INSCRIPTION YES, I KILLED HIM!

So the school was right to query her action and appropriate rightful judgment.

seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be toss into the thrash can!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by eastOFwest(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
This IGBO Girl Peace Ufuoma don enter one chance. grin grin grin grin grin

...assuming your dead brain can read...

15 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by MightyHand(m): 6:40am On Jul 21, 2021
Back then, we called it Spill-Splash-Splash..

To rewrite those exams and pass is harder than the wickedness of Buhari..

Make she go start a business asap

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by clockwisereport: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2021
Reward for chasing clout

Onye nzuzu

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Obakashdee(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2021
If na me na to go learn work open shop oo because wetin be this? Write paper from 200level to 400l

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by sotall(m): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:

Graduating from uniben is not only in learning but in character as well. One of the dean once said this statement when one of the students though very brilliant was overly rude and proud.

The student ended up doing 8 years instead of five for a 5 year course and only graduated after he became humble.

She may have been joking when she wore that shirt but that action brought the school to disrepute.
Her certificate may be withheld.

13 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by November24(f): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2021
Eroms4life17:
She's a disgrace to my Alma mater and deserves all she's getting

Otenmwen... Not so.
Me and you know that she was only trying to chase clout.

I feel for her tho'

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2021
You are against the moral standards of Educational System.
Schools are not there only to teach you how speak or write but how to behave.

I applauded the management of the UBEN

seunH:

7 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seunH: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Then try to write I M A CHILD SEX PREDATOR or I AM A CONFIRMED MURDERER OF YOUNG Girls on your shirt anywhere not only in the school environment and see what will happen.

Bro, she took the joke too far. And it's all for social media likes.

You cannot walk past a dead man's lying in state wearing a shirt with the INSCRIPTION YES, I KILLED HIM!

So the school was right to query her action and appropriate rightful judgment.

My chief, I totally understand what you're saying sir, but we are taking law here and due process. I am talking as a member of the student disciplinary committee in my institution. Do you know that even oral confession to a crime doesn't necessarily mean you would be convicted for the crime, it has to be backed by solid evidence, if not people would be paid to confess to a crime they didn't do especially our mothers in order to set another person free. If you go and confess to a crime, you will be detained and asked to produce evidence you actually did it. It is that evidence coupled with your confessional statement that would be taken to the judge, because if they don't do that, 3 months later you may claim you were tortured to confess and want to withdraw your confession, by then the real culprit would have been long gone. In conclusion sir, that shirt alone is not admissible. Although she may be punished, for other offences like irresponsible behavior etc, but not malpractice sir, I hope you get my point.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seunH: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2021
sotall:

Graduating from uniben is not only in learning but in character as well. One of the dean once said this statement when one of the students though very brilliant was overly rude and proud.

The student ended up doing 8 years instead of four for a 5 year course and only graduated after he became humble.

She may have been joking when she wore that shirt but that action brought the school to disrepute.
Her certificate may be withheld.
You're right sir, but not on allegation of malpractice. Irresponsible behavior? Yes, examination malpractice? No

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by channelstravel: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Na wa o
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Wow
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2021
ojun50:
Hahahaha
aggressive malpractice brought me this far.

Uniben
village people no gree her get sense so spirit of demotion fell on her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seyz91(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2021
You got it
Julianaa:
Nigerians like showoff, normally

Congrats to her village people
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seyz91(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2021
cheesy
Adekunle813:
This girl enter gbege at last!

Any time you wake up from bed...Put your hands on your head and say "my head, don't let me be unfortunate"

Him papa and mama be likegrin
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by twinke209(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2021
That serves her right

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
You're right sir, but not on allegation of malpractice. Irresponsible behavior? Yes, examination malpractice? No
when she's doing doing exams henceforth invigilators will be placing more attention on her and every of her moves will be suspicious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by naijadrivablog: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2021
You see the mumu gal? Now she fit fail.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by 8BowlofFlour: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Next time keep your mouth shot
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Nuelito: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Chaiiiii....she don buy market...cheap publicity stunt gone wrong
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by peacettw: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Talk about digging your own grave. Parents must be so disappointed

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by phemmyfour: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2021
sirqeeboi:
This one na EXTRA TRIPLE YEARS. If go won come butter her bread lecturers go comot her script and mark am last..
She can never graduate again from that school. Let her go and write jamb again

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by dfrost: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Good for her.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Johnsown1(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Rubbish did they find any evidence of her mal- practice. The people that made the above statements are dumb to the brain. She have the right to write any shit on her shirt what is left for institution is to investigate. They will soon deny it very soon. Sue the stupid school authority. Most of them got the job because of recommendations and compensations. They should bring their results to be investigated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by KanuSE: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Her village people are strong. grin
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2021
E clear. Men wey de run matter de hide while novice de show up
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seunH: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
You are against the moral standards of Educational System.
Schools are not there only to teach you how speak or write but how to behave.

I applauded the management of the UBEN

Not all chief, I support her been punished, but definitely not examination malpractice which has no solid evidence except a confessional statement on a shirt. it's a no no sir

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

When The Senior That Bullied You Comes Looking For Job / 10 Life Lessons Every Nigerian Student Should Know Before Graduating From School / Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.