Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level (59292 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by adecz: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2021
⏩⏩Pesin wey use her own hand
kee hersef ...... ☹️☹️

She suppose rewrite WAEC & JAMB
join✍️✍️✍️

grin grin
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by 1759ademola(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Now, you will receive sense.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by NobleSeed(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
lol
At the bolded got me talking..genius don't exhibit the traits she openly displayed bro.let her count her losses .afterall na she shoot her leg by herself.
zedegit:

Unless she's a genus, she's going to fail those papers seeing the type of hair she put on and her attitude.

Let her just go and learn tailoring abi expand her runs worldwide if she hasn't learnt anything yet.

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by humility33(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
This IGBO Girl Peace Ufuoma don enter one chance. grin grin grin grin grin
Keep quiet pls thats not ibo...her name sound urhobo

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Almaigaa: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
eastOFwest:

...assuming your dead brain can read...

The only People with dead Brains are IPOB and BIAFRANS. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Afonjashapmouth: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Woke generation be too loud and steadily digging their own grave

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by adriano50: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
That's what happen wen ur village people monitor you to ur last point, wetting go bad for her now the school authority are on her issue them go give her vip seat with close monitoring yeye brain
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by emmykk(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Harrykn:
See market
Carry money close their mouth if you get.
Certs these day can be edited, nothing is impossible now

You have started oooo
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Female Graduate probed by the school authorities for Examination malpractice ordered to rewrite all exams from 200 Level.

UNIBEN began investigating all the results of female student who wore ” Aggressive Malpractice” shirt during her sign out parade.

Earlier last week, the management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) ordered that all the results of the student be investigated after she wore a sign out shirt with the inscription “aggressive malpractice brought me this far” during her signing out parade.

This came after a video of the said student identifies as Peace Ufuoma, from the department of Microbiology, went viral a few days ago.

The institution made a statement two weeks ago on the Thursday, that the decision to probe the student in question’s results was taken at a meeting that held on the 13th of July.

A news reaching Siggy correspondent as of today says that the female student in question has been ordered to rewrite all her papers from her Level two till the end of Level four. This sounds very heartbreaking but the school management is of the opinion that Peace Ufuoma be used as a scape goat to tell every student of the University of Benin that examination malpractices are not allowed within her walls.

https:///uniben-female-graduate-exam-malpractice-rewrite-exams-200level/

Good opportunity to smash all the exams and make a first-class. But...

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Dhury: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Idiot people on board!!on it again

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by berrystunn(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Only 3 % are serious
The rest na runs girls and Yahoo boys
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Hassanmaye(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
This IGBO Girl Peace Ufuoma don enter one chance. grin grin grin grin grin
Bad boy haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by lilvicky68(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Babe sorry oh grin grin
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Realcash224(m): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Village people win at last

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Gips: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Fake NCS text message and email is currently going on now... Pls be guided.

NCS will never tell you to make any payments.

Disregard it plssss

1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by BewareOf419: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Village people don complete work on this one destiny

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Almaigaa: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
humility33:

Keep quiet pls thats not ibo...her name sound urhobo

She is an IGBO GIRL from ABIA STATE. grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Eriokanmi: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Fair enough. Let mettle be proved. Better than rustication. Na people dey take their hands and mouth dey do themselves at times, no be everything be village people. Good for her
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Vhee(f): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
This girl did a very dumb thing
Only excess weed will make you write such a thing
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by adecz: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Ok
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by fishbone11(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be toss into the thrash can!!!!
U are right. She should sue the school. Writing that on her shirt is no evidence to persecute her for malpractice.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Simplythebest: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
To me i don't think the school is doing the right thing by telling her to rewrite all the exams from 200 level. It doesn't make sense, How many weeks will the exams last or do u expect someone to rewrite more than 30 courses within days. I think the girl in question should get a good lawyer and take the school to court cus it doesn't make any sense. Beside aggressive malpractice doesn't mean that she is referring to her self. The only thing the school have to do is to remark all her papers and if she pass them then school does not have anything to hold her for or to tell her to rewrite all her exams it not good. Let her get a good lawyer and take the school to court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
sotall:

Graduating from uniben is not only in learning but in character as well. One of the dean once said this statement when one of the students though very brilliant was overly rude and proud.

The student ended up doing 8 years instead of four for a 5 year course and only graduated after he became humble.

She may have been joking when she wore that shirt but that action brought the school to disrepute.
Her certificate may be withheld.
Character and learning is not just Uniben but every tertiary institutions, look at your certificate if you have any; it's clearly stated.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Bhol28: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Social media craziness,stupidity of the highest order
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Harrykn:
See market
Carry money close their mouth if you get.
Certs these day can be edited, nothing is impossible now
Do you think it will work? Now that everyone wants to know how it all ends. I am very sure she is not going to come out of it if she is actually made to sit for the exams. Aggressive cheat
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seunH: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Johnsown1:
Rubbish did they find any evidence of her mal- practice. The people that made the above statements are dumb to the brain. She have the right to write any shit on her shirt what is left for institution is to investigate. They will soon deny it very soon. Sue the stupid school authority. Most of them got the job because of recommendations and compensations. They should bring their results to be investigated.
God bless you sir, infact I was beginning to think I was the only one thinking in that direction.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Oracleforce: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Every evil thing is traceable to the Igbo people...
The Igbo. girl come Benin university come still cheat...and she studies microbiology...one of the simplest course in medical line.
If this girl graduates, how did she want to defend her results...? The girl.even look like Olosho runs girls on campus..

Tueh oloshi. I spit on her toto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Mrpojj(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Female Graduate probed by the school authorities for Examination malpractice ordered to rewrite all exams from 200 Level.

UNIBEN began investigating all the results of female student who wore ” Aggressive Malpractice” shirt during her sign out parade.

Earlier last week, the management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) ordered that all the results of the student be investigated after she wore a sign out shirt with the inscription “aggressive malpractice brought me this far” during her signing out parade.

This came after a video of the said student identifies as Peace Ufuoma, from the department of Microbiology, went viral a few days ago.

The institution made a statement two weeks ago on the Thursday, that the decision to probe the student in question’s results was taken at a meeting that held on the 13th of July.

A news reaching Siggy correspondent as of today says that the female student in question has been ordered to rewrite all her papers from her Level two till the end of Level four. This sounds very heartbreaking but the school management is of the opinion that Peace Ufuoma be used as a scape goat to tell every student of the University of Benin that examination malpractices are not allowed within her walls.

https:///uniben-female-graduate-exam-malpractice-rewrite-exams-200level/

When they tell youths to behave properly it will look like u are old school...
Is it that she didn't have any friend or family member that will advise her against that's write up? Or she didn't listen

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by TeddBundy: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Idiotic girl

Serves her right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) / Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.