Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level (59288 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
This IGBO Girl Peace Ufuoma don enter one chance. grin grin grin grin grin

In your attempt to be tribalistic, you became foolish. Ufuoma is not an Igbo name.

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by dfrost: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2021
zedegit:

Do you think certificate is given on learning alone? What she could make them withdraw the certificate entirely.

Remember that there are documents students sign before admission. Have you cared to read the content of that agreement?

Learning and character. Some don't know.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by aribisala0(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2021
Do you have all the facts

Possess the facts and be slow to form opinions
Ask questions first?

Make that a habit

Any way personally I no know book
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by daddio(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Female Graduate probed by the school authorities for Examination malpractice ordered to rewrite all exams from 200 Level.

UNIBEN began investigating all the results of female student who wore ” Aggressive Malpractice” shirt during her sign out parade.

Earlier last week, the management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) ordered that all the results of the student be investigated after she wore a sign out shirt with the inscription “aggressive malpractice brought me this far” during her signing out parade.

This came after a video of the said student identifies as Peace Ufuoma, from the department of Microbiology, went viral a few days ago.

The institution made a statement two weeks ago on the Thursday, that the decision to probe the student in question’s results was taken at a meeting that held on the 13th of July.

A news reaching Siggy correspondent as of today says that the female student in question has been ordered to rewrite all her papers from her Level two till the end of Level four. This sounds very heartbreaking but the school management is of the opinion that Peace Ufuoma be used as a scape goat to tell every student of the University of Benin that examination malpractices are not allowed within her walls.

https:///uniben-female-graduate-exam-malpractice-rewrite-exams-200level/

Haa!!!

Eyin village people, maka why!

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by ukelament(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2021
It is heart breaking. I think the university authority should tamper justice with mercy, at least they have made their point and lesson learnt by the student and other students of the institution.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by dfrost: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Fair enough. Let mettle be proved. Better than rustication

My exact thought. Nice one Eriokanmi

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by almarthins(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Female Graduate probed by the school authorities for Examination malpractice ordered to rewrite all exams from 200 Level.

UNIBEN began investigating all the results of female student who wore ” Aggressive Malpractice” shirt during her sign out parade.

Earlier last week, the management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) ordered that all the results of the student be investigated after she wore a sign out shirt with the inscription “aggressive malpractice brought me this far” during her signing out parade.

This came after a video of the said student identifies as Peace Ufuoma, from the department of Microbiology, went viral a few days ago.

The institution made a statement two weeks ago on the Thursday, that the decision to probe the student in question’s results was taken at a meeting that held on the 13th of July.

A news reaching Siggy correspondent as of today says that the female student in question has been ordered to rewrite all her papers from her Level two till the end of Level four. This sounds very heartbreaking but the school management is of the opinion that Peace Ufuoma be used as a scape goat to tell every student of the University of Benin that examination malpractices are not allowed within her walls.

Na true say if God wants deal with person. He go first make you mad.

This one don enter one chance. Na serious gbege. Na demotion Dem dey call this kind thing.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by apokan200(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Omo village people finally registered with this girl oh no I hope other learn their lesson and not see everything as Clout chase just for the media
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2021
This gel sef
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by colestephan86: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

As I always say " you are not free to make reckless speech"
The school has a name to protect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by sisisioge: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2021
Haaaaaa! She better just forget about the certificate and kukuma move on with her life! Next time, wisdom will fall on her whenever she wants to seem cool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by AK481(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2021
Nonsense.
Get a lawyer and mess them up,her case is simple.

Even a first class graduate cannot rewrite all his exams from 200 level and make it again.

Reminds me of the akwa ibom student expelled for criticising udom on Facebook and how a lawyer messed them up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Acidosis(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2021
At this level, only a lawyer can save her. Even if she writes her exams again, UNIBEN will ensure she fails for embarrassing the school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seunH: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2021
zedegit:

Do you think certificate is given on learning alone? What she could make them withdraw the certificate entirely.

Remember that there are documents students sign before admission. Have you cared to read the content of that agreement?
My boss, NOT ON UNPROVEN EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE sir!!!
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by dingbang(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
I'm loving the outcome of her stupidity!

Freedom of speech doesn't guarantee freedom after speech.
grin
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2021
How a little skit can lead to premium tears. What a lesson embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Antoeni(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2021
She shot herself in the left right leg

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
My chief, I totally understand what you're saying sir, but we are taking law here and due process. I am talking as a member of the student disciplinary committee in my institution. Do you know that even oral confession to a crime doesn't necessarily mean you would be convicted for the crime, it has to be backed by solid evidence, if not people would be paid to confess to a crime they didn't do especially our mothers in order to set another person free. If you go and confess to a crime, you will be detained and asked to produce evidence you actually did it. It is that evidence coupled with your confessional statement that would be taken to the judge, because if they don't do that, 3 months later you may claim you were tortured to confess and want to withdraw your confession, by then the real culprit would have been long gone. In conclusion sir, that shirt alone is not admissible. Although she may be punished, for other offences like irresponsible behavior etc, but not malpractice sir, I hope you get my point.
in all honesty they gave her a fair landing.if it's some private university like covenant,she will have been rusticated under the justification that for 4 years she didn't learn anything in character , spirituallly, ethically,wisdom and intellect

For the records of you finished all your exams and senate has not approved for your graduation, you're still a student so if you like tattoo I'm a graduate on your fore head or write 4 years in lasu is really nothing e no consain senate or school management.as far as they're concerned you're still a student.its when you have fully completed your project and your supervisor signs it,the hod approves it,it passes through the Dean etc and they all gather on your matter that they can then decide.it is after this has been done the certificates already produced will be signed

Then again it's not the certificate that is the most important thing about going to school.certificate is just paper representation.it is your character, intellect, IQ etc that will prove you're a graduate

Unfortunately she was stupid enough not to realise This

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by chronique(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2021
[s][/s]
seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be toss into the thrash can!!!!
[s][/s]

She's not winning anything.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Jeffy1206(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2021
Later now the shediot will blame devil and village people for her problems. Nounsense! undecided
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by idahme(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2021
sirqeeboi:
This one na EXTRA TRIPLE YEARS. If go won come butter her bread lecturers go comot her script and mark am last..

Its not extra triple years, its expulsion. Person wey no fit write exam without personal invigilation, is it when senate exam committee members sits behind her that's when she can write? this is good bye to her bachelors degree. It is a lesson indeed, because so many students can not boast of writing one exam without malpractice throughout their University studies.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by proclinician: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be toss into the thrash can!!!!

If she didn't pass via malpractice, passing her exams now won't be difficult
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by dingbang(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2021
And you now want us to pay bride price ontop your block head.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Gips: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2021
List of successful candidate into the NCS is out... Check below too see if ur name is out...

I could not be able to upload the list here.

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Harmattan123(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2021
This generation has no iota of shame.........
The future is female
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Goldbw122(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2021
She has buy market so let she face her problem lol
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by proclinician: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2021
May God never give me stupid girls like this as children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by donbenie(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
This IGBO Girl Peace Ufuoma don enter one chance. grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up,1DIOT..
Ufuoma is not Igbo..
Low 1Q Almajiri.. angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

10 Life Lessons Every Nigerian Student Should Know Before Graduating From School / JAMB: Share Your Experience / Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.