Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism (51421 Views)

Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa / ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Aliyuminna(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
"You all should be ashamed of yourselves, every one of you for representing a terrorist organization, Government that is killing your people. You are living in a country where the president is a kidnapper, kidnapping and Killing citizens..........."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ONzGxEHe6k

This is wrong. Why go attack women?
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by walkingshadow911: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
deedo93:
Those of the comments here are exactly the reason I do not pray for Nigeria again. A reasonable citizen chose to let these set of empowered youth know that if they took an action, like walking out of a match in protest of bad governance, they would at least get the attention of the world and they are busy insulting him. This is exactly why this country can't change. We the citizens are the problem. We are too divided in our opinion as to what a good government should be.

I have a customer who got his Austrian citizenship in April. He came back and was gisting me of what the benefits are of being a citizen of that country.

Trust me this man attacking these youth in this video may not need to work again if he's an Austrian citizen. All he needs to do is to get a wife and start producing kids and the government would pay him a stipulated amount every month just for having kids until they turn 18. plus other benefits.

Men its so sad that as a tax paying Nigerian citizen I cannot think of 1 benefit that I can approach the government for. Sad!

do not underestemate the power of stupid people in large group. the majority of us nigerian youth are coward and stupid. Nigeria is a failed experiment, even the political elite knows this but they would rather tell lies just to maintain the status quo.

A better Nigeria can only happen in dreamworld.

1 Like

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by UKBobo(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
dettolgel:

Shows you the mental state of an average Nigerian youth and why the government has been able to ride them for ages.

Deserves to be on Xhamster - Buhari plugs a whole nation
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Geeman2006: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

he clearly said he was Fulani in the video bro

I still insist you have a misleading headline.
I watched the video again! Where did he mention he is Fulani? Point out the timeframe in the video please?
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Whois(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
authority2006:

What are you really crying about because I don't understand?

I dislike terrorist sympathizers.
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by J2381: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Wow... Just wow!!!

My mistake... I have always known that sycophants and self-deluded patriots have nothing upstairs. I actually thought your case would be different. It's all good.

Thanks for your time... Feel free never to mention me again! Bye!!!
Please put a sock in it. You hoped and assumed because you have absolutely nothing to back your claims with.

Isn't it the same way you readily assumed and labeled me a sycophant just because I don't share in your narrow minded view point.

Yeye dey smell. Remember you were the one who mentioned me first, I didn't even know you exist until you decided to mention me and show me just how narrow minded you are.

1 Like

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by houseontherock: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
SEGLIZ:

he isn't just ranting.

he need to come home himself to lead not attacking the innocent girls.

since he is fulani it would be better for him to speak to buhari in the language he (buhari) understands. I know buhari won't want to kill a terrorist like himself since we've tagged every fulani to be terrorist.

he just frustrated all round.
This will get to his handlers faster than him coming to Nigeria. He passed the message to the whole world through them
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by themanderon: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
So refreshing to see an Northerner saying it as it is about the deplorable situation of things since these demons swooped on us and started taking the nation backwards. You may not agree with his methods but he believed he needed to do what he did. A sad time to be a Nigerian. No one seems to be happy except of cause those that are benefitting from the heist. May God help us all.
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rickmann:

This video made me cry for this country..
This is delusion to the core..
Just listen to brainwashed idiotic Nigerian female contingents still raining abuses on a man who tries to open their eyes to the truth even in a foreign land.
We are such a disgrace..
Damn Shame on you Buhari...soon, you will become irrelevant ,you will beg for live's end, you will wish for something as sweet as pain and even the gods shall weep for your suffering.

Whoever that man is, I stand with him.
God bless him.

The man did the right thing the wrong way. He was trying to open their eyes bt how do u know their eyes aren’t open?

I think attacking them saying they should be ashamed of themselves for representing their country is unfair. The super eagles have been playing for the country and nobody said or saw anything wrong in it bt here we are now attacking a team for similarly representing the country?

The man could have passed his msg without blaming or verbal attacking the players cos it’s not their fault. Absolutely Not.

U can attack the government, issues without attacking or blaming the players I think. undecided
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Ayomi90: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
SEGLIZ:

sure you don't patronize Nigerian open market.
When I can buy from amazon, eBay etc. I only buy perishable food which is a way of helping d suffering traders in Naija.
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by LLMG: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
thank you for having the interest of the masses at heart.
Ofodirinwa:
"You all should be ashamed of yourselves, every one of you for representing a terrorist organization, Government that is killing your people. You are living in a country where the president is a kidnapper, kidnapping and Killing citizens..........."

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by SEGLIZ: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ayomi90:

When I can buy from amazon, eBay etc. I only buy perishable food which is a way of helping d suffering traders in Naija.

oh! I see you shop for gari, pepper from amazon, even yam and palm.

there tendency you don't eat all this.
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Rickmann: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
jaxxy:

The man did the right thing the wrong way. He was trying to open their eyes bt how do u know their eyes aren’t open?

I think attacking them saying they should be ashamed of themselves for representing their country is unfair. The super eagles have been playing for the country and nobody said or saw anything wrong in it bt here we are now attacking a team for similarly representing the country?

The man could have passed his msg without blaming or verbal attacking the players cos it’s not their fault. Absolutely Not.

U can attack the government, issues without attacking or blaming the players I think. undecided

That's very true though..
It seemed more of a transferred aggression.
I think he was just too pained to even realise that.
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by kechywillz(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
The fact this coming from a Fulani,its a mystery...when u travel out of this shithole u will understand that kind of dungeon or jungle we call a country..this Fulani man is different from the ones we have here...those girls verbally attacking him,what have they done themselves to change Nigeria...stupid girls as if they will put their lives for this dumphole
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Ayomi90: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
SEGLIZ:

oh! I see you shop for gari, pepper from amazon, even yam and palm.

there tendency you don't eat all this.
Olodo, read.
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Ovamboland(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

He is suffering in Austria after living there for some years, same suffering pursued him from Nigeria. Same thinking that made him a failure in Nigeria followed him to Vienna.

A snail in Nigeria can never become a bull in Vienna

1 Like

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by jaxxy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rickmann:

That's very true though..
I seemed more of a transferred aggression.
I think he was just to pained to even realise that.

Yes bt I can’t blame him much. The government isn’t pursuing the the right issues.

1 Like

Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Anazp: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
PMATH:
Why this man wan scare our new oyinbo super falcon players na

Make he dey careful ohh
in Europe and America protests are very very normal. So the new girls are used to it. Just a while back someone slapped the French president as a form of protest so no biggie
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
U guys should check the guy well well o

No b Asadujames202 b that?
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by ggood: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Okok
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by executive12: 1:01am On Jul 22, 2021
Ynix:
The average Fulani always talk senselessly thinking they are making sense

The guy may not be Fulani. However, if he did not make sense to you, then, as the guy said, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Ynix(m): 1:24am On Jul 22, 2021
executive12:

The guy may not be Fulani. However, if he did not make sense to you, then, as the guy said, you should be ashamed of yourself.
5 reason he does not make any sense to me.
1. He was too aggressive on the ladies seeming to want to attack them which is usual of them.
2. His reasons are personal just for himself not for the people of the country. We all know how irresponsible the leadership have been, if he has made a general note stating how he is not happy with the present Government then he would have gained the audience of all well
3. The girls were on a mission to first and foremost represent Nigeria which is amoral not the government of the day then to represent their family names and parents. We don't because the leadership is bad do bad ourselves.
4. The rash talk by the guy can cause psychological depression on the girls who are in pursuit of making something relevant out of their lives.
5. The Nigerian embassy is there he could have gone there and make a one man protest but no, he chose to behave like the Bandits and Boko Haram who are not happy with the government but instead kidnap and kill innocent people.
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by drealzum(m): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2021
Nowenuse:

OP, this man is not a Fulani man. Rather he was identifying and insulting the Hausa-Fulani man there.
You and the Mod have misinformed millions of people this morning.
This man here is most likely from Plateau, Nasarawa, Southern Kaduna, Adamawa, Southern Bauchi, Taraba or other parts of the country with Christian minority groups who speak Hausa' as a 2nd language.

If you didn't understand Hausa', you would have asked for interpretation from someone who understood.

Make another thread, signify the mods and correct yourself and the people you misinformed.
Don't mind them.
Before I watched the video, I had heard people say a hausa man verbally attacked the ladies in Vienna.
Then I watched the video.
This man is not even from the north.
He had horrible hausa accent and couldn't even pronounce certain words properly.
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by drealzum(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2021
pek:
That's not the way to make a statement. He was aggressive, abusive and hostile. In USA, he will be charged.
He is not even a wise man.
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by solelymade: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
This man here and many who choose to speak out vociferously did what the coward inside of me would never attempt. Kudos
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by Poleski: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
The Fulani man spoke the truth! Those athletes are fools, they're blinded by their first visit abroad!
Re: Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism by oguns222: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ynix:
The question is why is he in Vienna, why can't he come over and face the tyrant to his face instead of harassing those innocent girls that are trying to find expressions out of life.

That's because buhari has no honor for human rights and dignity

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Loses Polling Unit To Peter Obi (Video/Pictures) / Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Shehu Sani Loses Polling Unit By Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.