Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) (19037 Views)

A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) / Commercial Tricyclist Killed Over Right Of Way In Lagos / BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by CruiseMaster1: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Jeetech01(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
The tussle for power intosicates like liquor and so does it also put one in a state of caous.
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
How come agbero no Dey abroad. When I go Australia, I use style Dey look for agbero for the taxi stand, I no see anyone, abi money no Dey the work for abroad?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Igbos sheding blood here and there. Kanu will never be released no matter the protest
Igbos can kill themselves its a family affairs
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Is MC Oluomo and gangs in Umuahia too??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Some want to be greedy...Some defending their daily bread.

Oga dimma
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Agberoism is not only a thing of the South West as widely believed by a little few.

South Easterners are stake holders too
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Rugaria: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
This is the type of imported culture that makes me detest this country..
Can any of you here tell me the igbo word for "agberos"?
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
temitope27:
So agbero dey cause wahala for Igbo land, maybe it's not true, cos I hear say every Igbo is a billionaire grin
grin Obi Cubana is the root of ur claim tongue
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Sunday2021: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Na their way.
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by KanuSE: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
So they also have agbero in South east...inukwa! grin
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
No wonder Mr president went abroad and said Nigerian youths ars lazy.......
But the lazy ones know themselves
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by smartNerd: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
“Success usually comes to those who are too
busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rugaria:
This is the type of imported culture that makes me detest this country..
Can any of you here tell me the igbo word for "agberos"?
Blaming Nigeria for everything

If your wife Bleep another man blame Buhari grin
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Aboks(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ipob youths
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
If na MC matter now, you would have seen certain sets of people having orgasm on this thread.

I thought agberos' activities are only limited to Lagos.
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Since the post no concern me, let me use this opportunity to extend my condolence to the Family of late Micheal Jackson, I didn't have Data when he died, what a great lost, he's indeed a great Footballer
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by greymiles: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Afonja coming to the East to fight over parks
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Why do Nigerians say "Youths" when they mean "Criminal gangs"?!
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/tension-as-youths-clash-over-right-of-control-of-motor-park-in-umuahia-photos/

Ndi Ara anofia Umuahia fighting for garage leadership .

Ndi Hausa buying Iphone 12 pro max for their teenage daughters

Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
tnerro1:
How come agbero no Dey abroad. When I go Australia, I use style Dey look for agbero for the taxi stand, I no see anyone, abi money no Dey the work for abroad?

Lol. They have jobs abroad.

Who wants to risk his life doing agberoo ?
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Hendtime: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mc Oluomo of Abia Rwanda
grin grin grin
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Hendtime: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
temitope27:
So agbero dey cause wahala for Igbo land, maybe it's not true, cos I hear say every Igbo is a billionaire grin

Agebro dey everywhere, forget the chest beating gorillas of nairaland insulting Mc Oluomo every day they are bunch of ignorant twats

1 Like

Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Hendtime: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
tnerro1:
My guy, you for start agbero work there grin grin
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by Kuginzi: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Southwest garage touts are called 'Agberos'. What do you call Southeast garage touts?

Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by wellmax(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
It's a lie.

It's MC Oluomo boys.

They want to invade the South East
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
TimeTraveller:
They will soon blame Buhari.

Ndi ara!

No o. This must be Tinubu's fault
Re: Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
OSU pigs

OSU touts

Worse than MC Oluomo

USELESS people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu / Uber Now In Owerri, Akure, Adds New Safety Features For Nigerian Riders / Abuja Light Rail Nearing Completion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.