Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Have Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires – Obi Cubana Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires – Obi Cubana Opens Up (815 Views)

Obi Cubana Opens A Beer Factory In His Parlour / Obi Cubana Speaks On His Source Of Wealth, Says He Has Helped More Than 130 Pple / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires – Obi Cubana Opens Up by Naijabash(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Billionaire businessman, Obinna Iyiegbu better known as Obi Cubana has said that contrary to speculations and assumptions, he does not do rituals, neither do any of his associates.

He explained that many of his friends are billionaires today because he supported them financially and business-wise.

Using his personal experience, the Cubana Group CEO stressed on the importance of giving and helping those around in order to gain wealth and remain wealthy.

According to Obi Cubana, he helped about 191 people to become millionaires and billionaires, and these people in turn, help him whenever the need arises.

In his words; “I don’t have any boy who is into rituals, if you are my boy or my man because I like to address my boys as my men, it means you are working hard and you made your money in a clean way.

In 2013, I pushed 53 uneducated Oba boys into the market to learn trading. In 2017, I withdrew all of them from their Ogas and settled all of them with 3million Naira each and paid for their shops.

I linked 40 of them into importation and made them use my name and platform to import goods into the country. After two years, I checked on them how they were doing and find out some had issues and I supported them again to stand.

I am happy today that out of the 53 men, 38 are billionaires while the rest are in the level of a millionaire. In 2018, I took 100 educated men out of streets and introduced them to the white men for business and today there are billionaires in dollars.

They also help me in their capacity when I require their help. All their friends both Nigeria and outside patronises me. I am into hotel and club business and I have so many businesses I am brand ambassadors to. I have alliance with spirit drinks and wines, I am brand to many businesses in the world.

It gives me joy to see my men do well, non of my hotel managers in Nigeria can small poverty, I encourage them to raise others from their local communities. I have never sacked a worker due to misconduct, I bring you in and speak to you the way you will understand.

I have this understanding that we should allow the stubborn people to exist and cool headed people to exist and we make use of them when their needs arises. I don’t believe in the supremacy of power rather I believe in the fare share of power and authority and allow everyone to feel belonged.”
Checkout more interesting information at Source.>>>> https:///tAXbLh

Re: I Have Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires – Obi Cubana Opens Up by omokudu(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
weldone
Re: I Have Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires – Obi Cubana Opens Up by lilvicky68(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Una go just copy something paste without sense..

Cubana can't make people billionaire in dollars when he himself isn't one.. nawa oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires – Obi Cubana Opens Up by Naijabash(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: I Have Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires – Obi Cubana Opens Up by Halle000: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: I Have Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires – Obi Cubana Opens Up by Naijabash(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2021
nice video
Re: I Have Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires – Obi Cubana Opens Up by clarocuzioo(m): 6:32am On Jul 21, 2021
Odogwu aburo guy name. Ogaranya bu omume omume.

Whom God.has blessed, no man can curse.

Haters go and die.
Re: I Have Helped More Than 130 People To Become Billionaires – Obi Cubana Opens Up by Naijabash(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2021
/. grin

(1) (Reply)

Jackie B Breaks Down In Tears As She Explained To Biggie Why She Lashed Out On M / Bobrisky’s Former PA, Oye, Announces She’s Pregnant, Asks To Guess The Father / Ladies Fight Over Me Because I am a Horse In Bed” – Actor Eddie Nartey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.