Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Oh Buharri! Beware The Ides Of March Is Upon Thee. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh Buharri! Beware The Ides Of March Is Upon Thee. (246 Views)

Beware Of Ides Of September 2023: The End Of The Road? / El-Rufai: The Kaduna 2 Million Man March Is Now Trending / Top Ten Reasons To Beware The Ides Of March. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh Buharri! Beware The Ides Of March Is Upon Thee. by BabaCommander: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Something is coming, the One who has the final say in the affairs of men has readied Himself.
Oh that the strong would listen and take heed. But alas pride is the ruin of men.

Please, read this poem below, perhaps you will understand me better.

The Ides of March by Cat Russell

I knew his time was short:
his suffering would end

beginning another,
shoved into the dark
dusty corners of my mind.

Beware the Ides of March,
for when a life ends
others are changed.
Knowing it’s coming

does not lessen the pain.
Re: Oh Buharri! Beware The Ides Of March Is Upon Thee. by theTranscriber: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
A revolution is coming

(1) (Reply)

PMG Ekiti Coordinator Commends Babajide Akeredolu Inclusion In APC Committee / Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Oct. 21 As DSS Fails To Produce Him In C / 2023: The Chances Of Ganduje Emerging As The New Godfather In Kano Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.