Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? (22159 Views)

A School Which Gives Bsc In Three Session. Is JPTS A Scam Or Legit? / LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase / Is Boarding School Better Than Day School? What Are The Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by OPTOSUN(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
In boarding school, students live in the school premises and go to class from their hostels while day school students go to school from their parent houses.
Which one do you prefer and why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by Bigredmachine: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Boarding school is better because... Going to the boarding school was the best decision I made after primary school... Even though I cried on that first day I was going

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by SUPERPACK: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Missionary boarding school, Why? It builds the mind and teach students how to survive on their own without their parents and also the moral upbringing attached to such schools. If I am to go back in age I will still choose a boarding school again. Though it was hard but was also fun.
Social life/effect; It made me so independent that I find it hard to associate with people, I can literally live in a whole town only me without seeing a human and wont even feel the need to see any.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by iamtardey: 12:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Day school for me, I want to take my kids to school and pick them off.
Thank you.

217 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by silibaba: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2021
Please OP, don't ever conceive sending your children to boarding, I beg you. No one can discipline your child/ren than yourself.

Most of them in the boarding are lesbian and gay am telling you the gospel truth.

A word is enough for a wise.

Sign out

259 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by Harrykn: 1:06am On Jul 21, 2021
It’s your decision to make after critical considerations of your activities and availability.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by XXXXTENTACION: 1:12am On Jul 21, 2021
silibaba:
Please OP, don't ever conceive sending your children to boarding, I beg you. No one can discipline your child/ren than yourself.

Most of them in the boarding are lesbian and gay am telling you the gospel truth.

A word is enough for a wise.

Sign out

Men why are you typing lies
i went to a missionary boarding school and it was fun for me nothing like gay or lesbian. The only problem i faced was hunger and bullying but then some boarding schools do allow for provisions and please stop spreading rumours just because it happens in one place does'nt mean that's how it happens everywhere undecided

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by SUPERPACK: 1:31am On Jul 21, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
i went to a boarding school and it was fun for me nothing like gay or lesbian please stop spreading rumours you have no prove about undecided
don't mind the guy you quoted, he is now concluding that most students in boarding are lesbians and gay due to isolated instances he might have come across. I have also seen day students with same gay dispositions.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by silibaba: 2:51am On Jul 21, 2021
that was then. you attended boarding when there was still a little bit of sanity in the world.

take what I say or jump and pass

the world today is something else now my brother. boarding school is a no for me now from information I have been getting from people with experiences.

how would you bring a child to this world and want someone else to train him or her for you? you have failed that child already.

XXXXTENTACION:
i went to a boarding school and it was fun for me nothing like gay or lesbian please stop spreading rumours you have no prove about undecided

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by Twoclans(f): 4:11am On Jul 21, 2021
The biggest risk involved in any boarding school in Nigeria (especially volatile areas)for now is kidnapping.

I went to a boarding school and honestly i appreciate my parents for that decision.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by 10mobile: 4:29am On Jul 21, 2021
silibaba:
that was then. you attended boarding when there was still a little bit of sanity in the world.

the world today is something else now my brother. boarding school is a no for me now from information I have been getting from people with experiences.

how would you bring a child to this world and want someone else to train him or her for you? you have failed that child already.

I support you. I went to a boarding school but I can't send my child to one. Raise your child by yourself.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by OPTOSUN(m): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2021
I prefer day school
Boarding school students always lack home training. No proper teaching and cultural practice from their parents. Most of them won't know how to cook.

33 Likes

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2021
Twoclans:
The biggest risk involved in any boarding school in Nigeria (especially volatile areas)for now is kidnapping.

I went to a boarding school and honestly i appreciate my parents for that decision.

coming to kd
Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by XXXXTENTACION: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2021
silibaba:

Calm down the world is not as bad as you make it seem undecided
boarding was the best thing that happened to me.. It was through the boarding school that i learnt alot and became a better person..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by sotall(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2021
Day school all the way

The early years of learning e.g childhood to teenage years requires the learner to be strictly monitored on an individual basis to instill moral and social discipline into the learner.

A boarding house housekeeper barely have time to do this.
It is very easy for your child to become a cultist, lesbian, gay, hooligan, rapist , drug abuser etc in a boarding school. The housekeeper has his/her own limits where he/she turns their back.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by slawormiir: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Day school anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

My children can not be caged ......when they return from school...they are supposed to enter the street and play with other kids so that they can be street wise

iamtardey:
Day school for me, I want to take my kids to school and pick them off.
Thank you.
Welldone Ogbeni....School run nor go kill you my brother....

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by Adaorababy(f): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2021
I prefer boarding schools for my sons and day schools for my daughters. Premier academy, Lugbe comes to mind. I don't like what I hate and hate what I like

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by GoodBoi1(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Day if you want to monitor your child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by TimmyTen(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Honestly boarding schools and day schools have their advantages and disadvantages. Its really up to the family and the child to see which is a better fit for them…..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by xquire(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Whether boarding or day make sure u spend time selecting the high school ur kids attends...if possible spend the most to get them into this schools cos d strongest contacts and connection they will ever build is dia entire life will come from dis ivory elite schools.

Opinion

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by BigDawsNet: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Both are pretty okay...

But I don't think I would ever send my kids to boarding schools...

I will like to monitor their progress...wanna know what's up with them Everytime

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2021
grin
Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by ignis: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2021
Boarding school is the hub of gay and lesbians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Those saying you'll learn to be independent because you went to boarding school are still till tomorrow struggling with life.
Boarding school nowadays does more evil than good.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by caniva(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Boarding

1 Like

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by CruiseMaster1: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Most parents let their kids go to boarding school just to buy time for themselves,kids need proper nurturing that should be done by the parents not teachers

I sell unisex turtleneck for adults and kids,check my profile picture for samples and contact wink

8 Likes

Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by hakym619(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2021
Depends
Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by youngdave78(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2021
none :Pnone
Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by hakym619(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2021
ignis:
You're a monkey
Re: Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? by Sammy07: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2021
I hate anything boarding.

Wey I no go free, unlike Day cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2012: Stats And Figures. / Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years / Why The Discrimination Between Hnd Holders And Bsc Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.