Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House (77562 Views)

AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) / Video Of Bolanle Aseyan With Olofunmilayo Before They Got Divorced / Christiane Amanpour Divorces Jamie Rubin, Her Husband Of 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Parisian: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
You don't have sense.
Sebastine1994:
Muslim girls have their Toto sewed until the night of marriage.

they leave just one small hole for urine to pass. the husband will be the first to penetrate her and they have a white cloth stained with blood to prove her virginity.

They cut the clitoris but they assure you that it would regrow, it will be even longer in future, so as to reduce tempation.

let us copy this style. or just avoid this bride price shit.

I can't pay bride price for a non virgin

Marriage is now old school.

I don't want to get married, these days you can get children,sex etc without getting married.

The women of today are nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Parisian:
You don't have sense.
Use 4 words finish am lol
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by gozzlin: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
She was married to a lout. See the way he was talking like he lost his senses,

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by jaxxy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Their business really. undecided 2 adults.
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by nnamdico82: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hmm this futureisfemale sef I don't understand her own, this one weak me.
[quote Happy birthday to our indefatigable and amiable women leader. May Allah's Rahma and Baraqah be on all you lay your hands on. I wish you many more beneficial years ahead. post=103931821] Dear women, invest in yourselves. Forget these chameleons who keep changing every second. They don't worth it.

Please permit me to say this. Men are very wicked. They are ready to waste your life. Imagine marrying a lady just for clout. You care not about her emotions and her biological clock. Very selfish lots.
A man would date a lady for years.. Pinning her down with fake marriage promises. Deep down he knows he won't marry her yet he will chose to tie her down.
My God will continue to punish every male child that has ever promised a lady marriage and dump her for another woman.

Time is the only resource that can't be recovered. Men know this. And they are fully aware of a woman's clock. Yet they chose to waste women's time. My God will judge them.
If not for Biblical purpose, I see no reason I should get married. These men don't deserve it.

It's different if you are planning on marrying a girl and something serious like health challenge happens and you later cancel your plans.
Why keep a woman in your custody for years when you know you won't marry her? What's the sense in it?
God will punish you all marriage-promise-breakers. It will not be well with you all.

I am not even reacting to the thread base on the subject matter. I am reacting to the thread base on how men waste women's time all in the name of marriage. God will punish them.
And point of correction. I am not on NL for likes. If I wanted likes I would say sweet words about men. To hell with NL likes. I am here as a voice for women.

It seem you don't know who men are. The worst pretenders I have ever seen. Some would go as far as introducing you to their family members and coming to see your family for introduction. Deep down they know they won't marry you. They will leave you to public disgrace.
Forget it. If I tell you my story you will weep.
I don't wish any woman what I've gone through in the hands of men.

They key word here is "MARRIAGE FOR CLOUT". Meaning that no matter how good this girl is, he will still dump her after his clout chasing days are over.

Marriage is not a choice. It is a command.
Genesis 2:24
Genesis 9:7
Deuteronomy 23:2
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Belafonte(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Zooposki:

When women begin to realize the mysteries of life, they will become free from the oppression of men.

The masculine energy overthrew the feminine energy due to jealousy and changed the order of things, hence why the world is in turmoil and chaos.

The masculine energy has a deep and ancient hatred for the feminine energy, hence all the religious books we have today making sure the feminine energy must be kept oppressed and subdued for the masculine energy to reign.

If you are dialed into the spiritual, you can definitely feel the feminine energy coming back which will create a lot of positive changes so peace can once more reign on earth.

smh
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by akanke79: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

they leave just one small hole for urine to pass. the husband will be the first to penetrate her and they have a white cloth stained with blood to prove her virginity.

They cut the clitoris but they assure you that it would regrow, it will be even longer in future, so as to reduce tempation.

I don't want to get married, these days you can get children,sex etc without getting married.

You have no knowledge about Muslim women.My wife was never circumsized and i married her as a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Jman06:
The day I gave up on women was the day a lady said that SHE CAN NEVER GET MARRIED TO A GUY WHO DOESN'T SMOKE WEED. Just imagine that!

The same lady will go ahead and marry a tout and when she starts getting the thug treatment she'll want me to pity her. Nonsense!!!

All of you insulting the guy should cut him some slacks biko. The lady simply got what she deserved!
Confused gender

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Atolu01: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Obeya the Waste's role model. Silly, smelly, demonic gender.
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Atolu01:
You need to be calming down
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:
Bolanle (pepper them) who featured in the music video for Zlatan's bolanle has just been sent packing by her ex-husband named lincon. He said he just married her for clout & rained insults on her family. This is just 2 weeks after the birth of their first child. He claims she slept with Zlatan's friend

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc1c8AD7QUA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRi08FIr-Y8/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
cry BYE BYE TO YEYE GIRLFRIEND .
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
cry BYE BYE TO YEYE GIRLFRIEND ....
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by LutanFyah: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

From someone who supports public masturbation by men, with his friend toks2009, this is amusing. You are that guy, aren't you?

Until we have her side of the story, you're quoting this post in vain.

Or are you the spurned husband? Her vagina is giving you cause for concern. You've been dripping bold and capitalized pained posts about it all over the place. Now you're alone in there, stop posting inane videos about her vagina as better men are enjoying it. Eat the house. Hope she didn't help you build that house that has you all over the thread?
You're already hallucinating and mistaking me for someone else.

Calm down, it's not that deep.

Lols
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
cry BYE BYE TO YEYE GIRLFRIEND *
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Atolu01: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by BRATISLAVA: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
LutanFyah:
You're already hallucinating and mistaking me for someone else.

Calm down, it's not that deep.

Lols

You're pained, nigguh. Very.

Her punanii is enjoying, causing you heartache and making you wriggle into everyone's mentions.

How many people have you quoted on this thread alone in bold and capitalized letters to lament about a vagina you lost? LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by LutanFyah: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You're pained, nigguh. Very.

Her punanii is enjoying, causing you heartache and making you wriggle into everyone's mentions.

How many people have you quoted on this thread alone in bold and capitalized letters to lament about a vagina you lost? LMAO.

LMAO

Nigga said I'm crying cos I lost an imaginary vagina.

Abeg go interview the girl and get her own side of the story. She dey for her "property" for outside dey wait for you and your cameraman. lols

You're already monitoring my posts on a faceless forum. LMAO
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
cry BYE BYE TO YEYE GIRLFRIEND *
hehe
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:
Bolanle (pepper them) who featured in the music video for Zlatan's bolanle has just been sent packing by her ex-husband named lincon. He said he just married her for clout & rained insults on her family. This is just 2 weeks after the birth of their first child. He claims she slept with Zlatan's friend

Watch video below:

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2021

Cruse101:

Watch video below:

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by petitejolie(f): 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:

you nko are u something to write home about? See how your fellow man dey disgrace himself . So this is d type to write home about? Na him talk say he send him wife packing na still him dey cry and shalaye for public.
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 12:38am On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 1:12am On Jul 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by ndukwejoe(m): 2:02am On Jul 22, 2021
you spoke well ,oil de your head
Mikelarteta:
Useless boy. This no be man at all, so razz.But sometimes na the ladies I Dey blame when things like this happens. No matter how tiny, the signs are always their.
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Baddest006(m): 2:15am On Jul 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie(miss Thing) Or Halle Berry( Black Barbie) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) / Lukaku Meets His Look-like, Stormy At Wizkid's 02 Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.