Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. (511 Views)

Learning Javascript, Will Work Pro Bono If You Can Accommodate My Inexperience / Teach Me Something I Will Pay / Hiring A Software Cracker I Will Pay $25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 3:07am On Jul 21, 2021
Hey guys, I brought this here because I feel that this section is popular.
The thing is that I got a new job as a software developer in Abuja but I have been living and working in Lagos. This new job (in Abuja) has a huge potential than my current job here in Lagos which is why I am taking it.
So here is the main thing, I don't have any one in Abuja, so I need someone who can accommodate me for say three months. Within this three months, I will be able to settle down and know the best area to stay in and also know the city well.
I'm willing to pay for the three months accommodation, feed myself etc. I am a cool and quite person, God-fearing and intelligent dude.
I'm putting this up because there's no harm in trying.
I'm supposed to resume on the 2nd of August 2021
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Boye33: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2021
FanOfMyself:
Hey guys, I brought this here because I feel that this section is popular.
The thing is that I got a new job as a software developer in Abuja but I have been living and working in Lagos. This new job (in Abuja) has a huge potential than my current job here in Lagos which is why I am taking it.
So here is the main thing, I don't have any one in Abuja, so I need someone who can accommodate me for say three months. Within this three months, I will be able to settle down and know the best area to stay in and also know the city well.
I'm willing to pay for the three months accommodation, feed myself etc. I am a cool and quite person, God-fearing and intelligent dude.
I'm putting this up because there's no harm in trying.
I'm supposed to resume on the 2nd of August 2021

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Music Player With Node Js / What Programming Language Should I Learn To Become A Web Designer? / Why HTML Is Loved For Website Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.