Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully (41677 Views)

Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez / Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space / Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Harddiskng(m): 6:16am On Jul 21, 2021
People are this world can be so self-righteous, why don’t you yourself become rich so you can use your money to help others. It can be so disgusting.

The person asking Bezzo to help people in Madagascar hasn’t not even sent one naira there, he probably has a car and a house he should sell them off to help naa undecided instead castigating Bezzo that has probably sent millions of dollars, trying to teach Bezzo how to spend the money he himself would probably never make till he dies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by zed7: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2021
Too much money intoxicates. These men are 'high"
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by omonla10(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2021
Millions of dollars for a 10 minute flight. God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by sammyj: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2021
Rather than the Nigerian government to emulate this great fit. They are busy arresting freedom fighters. I imagine an individuals what the achieving in this part of the world cannot do !!! shocked shocked
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by babyfaceafrica: 6:19am On Jul 21, 2021
castrokins:
When Are Obi Cubana, Dangote And Ote$ Going?
lolz

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by LordPherule(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Tested and Trusted!

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by MightyHand(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2021
Sirmuel1:
The total cost can change my life forever....but they chose to waste it on a stvpid and useless trip.

Your life késhocked you wan die young ni?
The whole of your village!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by otomatic(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2021
Tinyemeka:
I wonder if Bezos would have been able to set and achieve this target if he was still married to MacKenzie. undecided

This project (this 10 minutes flight) was years in the making. It did not happen overnight. The now-divorced wife was right there when it started.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by trentslawson(m): 6:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Only gullible people will think he went to space, nobody have exit the van allen belt, its impossible nobody can go past the earth magnetic field. moon landing is fake, make una wake up, the satellite is not in space just hovering above the cloud with low air density

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Sirmuel1(m): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2021
MightyHand:

Your life késhocked you wan die young ni?
The whole of your village!!!

Are you saying I'm worthless? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by motionarena: 6:30am On Jul 21, 2021
G
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Originalsly: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Space that our mothers in Africa have been going for many years without any noise

Funny ... but this is true.
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by EdoFirstBorn(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Others are reaching for advancement while the Nigerian government 8s concerned with cow grazing routes
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by lkillbrokehoes: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2021
Total waste of money, I would have commended him assuming he takes care of his employees.
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Adakintroy: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2021
There was a time were man wanted to build towers to reach the heavens. Later God changed their language or the way they communicate.

Just Waite for it. This is not a human venture. It's a wasteful venture. Science has become the religion it insults with no soul in it. Just fancy imaginations of reaching outer imaginary heavens. So when the science Christ will come.( And it will ). It will refer them back to their origins. The heart of man. Helping man right.
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Fuckyoumod: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Rugaria:

Sigh!
Can't even understand what made you think this way..
A lady that was with him before he formed Amazon won't help him with future projects?
simp. just sharap already, you think you know women, you know nothing about women.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by sirwhyteB(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Nice One
He can spend the rest of his life there.
That's not my problem.

Money on my mind and I won't rest until Mbute Ike!

Money is good and I can't tell people how to use their money.
If you're angry go and make your own.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by MightyHand(m): 6:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Are you saying I'm worthless? cheesy grin cheesy grin

I mean the sum would change the life of the whole villagers
Buruku owo
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by hobyner(m): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2021
They intended to sell a seat on the shuttle for $50m until they gave it to the old lady n teenager for free. Remove Obi cubana & Otedola from your list, only Dangote can comfortably afford to take a trip to space right now
Princeton92:
Impressively good... What's next?

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Princeton92(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2021
Oh wow, nice touch alright!!!!

hobyner:
They intended to sell a seat on the shuttle for $50m until they gave it to the old lady n teenager for free. Remove Obi cubana & Otedola from your list, only Dangote can comfortably afford to take a trip to space right now

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Humanoid01(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2021
falcon01:
upon all the ones he's been doing?
People are Bastards! So this man Has literally Donated millions of dollars To charity and Nobody Talked and now when he does something for himself hypocrites are talking about how he should have helped poor people instead of doing that!! Like wtf!! All hes been doing is that Nothing? I find humans disgusting and to those Saying he's exploiting his workers and whatever, the workers are bound to leave anytime they want if they don't like the working conditions. Most of them saying that will Kill people to get an atom out of his wealth! Human beings Disgust me.
Leave all these ones you are saying. From the words that flow out of your heart, you are rude and bitter. Chill out, the matter nor suppose pain you like this, nor be say na your papa or you even know am personally.
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Odonkor7836(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Money is good.
gambia:
See flexing, it's their money sha.
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Odonkor7836(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Swears oo...me wants to get intoxicated too oo..lolz
zed7:
Too much money intoxicates. These men are 'high"
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by crafteck(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Tinyemeka:
I wonder if Bezos would have been able to set and achieve this target if he was still married to MacKenzie. undecided

Off the mic, they are busy saying its womans prayer that got people to have enough to throw in swimming pool not funny money
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by hobyner(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2021
They intended to sell a seat on the shuttle for $50m until they gave it to the old lady n teenager for free. Remove Obi cubana & Otedola from your list, only Dangote can comfortably afford to take a trip to space right now. There are levels to this.
castrokins:
When Are Obi Cubana, Dangote And Ote$ Going?
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Ashirioluwa: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2021
WibusJaga:
According to scientists, the Earth will become so hot & inhabitable in future.
At same time, planet Mars will become warm enough to sustain human life. So humans will be able to migrate to Mars.

Lol! Maybe then, only the poor who can't afford the migration will be left back on planet Earth to perish.

All the current occupants of the earth will be gone before the earth becomes unlivable
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2021
Rugaria:

Sigh!
Can't even understand what made you think this way..
A lady that was with him before he formed Amazon won't help him with future projects?
Wisdom will not depart from you.

These young guys here calling themselves ” Redpill” are quick to attack every female blindly but In real life, they are what they call simp hehe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. / Is This Baby Python? (Pics) / Hand Swells After Killing A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.