Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) (54443 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by paulolee(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
k
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by cjudy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin

Lies Lies Lies

Woman lie small small na

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Zooposki(f): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
I wonder if a man would have been so patient with her if she were the one cheating. Women always fooling themselves since 00BC.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Ayion: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
When is the release date for the next part of this movie?

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sigh... Who cooks up such scripts??! SMH!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Sterope(f): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
It is Super Story grin

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by AuroraB(f): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
ExAngel007:
A woman called a radio station to make a confession about how she handled her husband's infidelity.

The woman, from Nnewi, Anambra state, said she married when she was really young to a Yoruba man and their union is now blessed with two sons who are in a university in Canada.

She explained that her husband has always been good to her and she lacks nothing but the only issue was that her husband was promiscuous.

She explained that she had warned him about it multiple times, yet, he won't listen. Instead, he became more careful and started communicating with the women via email since it'll be harder for his wife to check his mail.

The woman, who is in her 30s, said her husband, in his 40s, has been living with high blood pressure and later came down with a stroke.

While he was in the hospital, she had access to his phone and saw all his emails to the 4 sidechics he was keeping.

She said that her husband was also really generous to the women and she found receipts showing all he had given them.

She said some of the women had sent him messages, asking why they haven't heard from him.

The wife said she responded as her husband, telling the women that he's out of the country, and the women sent him things they wanted him to buy for them.

When the man recovered enough to go home, the woman said she waited for a month to pass while her husband settled back into their home.

Then, a month later, she said she brought out all the evidence she had gathered, and her husband, who was confined to a wheelchair and wearing adult diapers, broke down in tears.

However, she told him it wasn't the time for tears.

She said she then sent all their domestic staff on a break for a while then sent a message to one of her husband's side chic, telling her that he's back to the country.

Pretending to be her husband, she told the sidechic to come visiting that the wife had gone to Canada to visit their kids in school.

The sidechic arrived, carrying a bag she packed for the whole week.

The woman said that once the side chic entered their home, she used the central lock to secure the house and she had the remote so that the sidechic couldn't leave the house.

The wife said the side chic had no way out and then she made the woman cook and clean up after the man for the entire day.

She added that at some point, when the sidechic was changing the husband's soiled diapers, she was turning up her nose because of the smell.

The wife said she finally let her out of the house after she had worked for the whole day.

Over the next two weeks, she invited the other sidechics, one after the other, and treated them the same way.

She said one of the women threatened to scream but she asked the woman what she will tell people she came to do in the house when her scream attracts them.

She added that she told the sidechics that since they enjoyed the man with her when the going was good, they have to suffer with her now that the man needs all-round care.

She explained that after the two weeks, all the women blocked her husband by themselves.

She said she then played for her husband the CCTV footage of the women turning up their nose and showing disgust while cleaning him up.

She explained that her husband, who is now better and has regained the use of his hands and legs, has become a changed man since then.

Listen to her story in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1gpGbVA6r4
How is this possible
Who told her the husband's not gonna cheat again perhaps with same girl or girls cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by neztar: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Man is wired to philander. One woman is boring.

4 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by toffyz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Na fable be this jor

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by emerged01(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
collinsy2:
Every woman has this 'FBI' trait in them
You can’t be smart enough to escape them except you quit before you are caught.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by UltimateSpice: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Good one
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by AuroraB(f): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
post=103936841:
So house dey get central lock like car ? Nice one.

Meanwhile hope say nor be you inflict am with stroke to teach am lesson o.. cos 40year old with stroke is not a very common occurrence
Don't mind her. She dey claim FBI. Efe ri werey grin
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by dahnimoh(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Iam not surprised that the woman is from Nnewi

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Minjim: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
This is somehow dangerous.

You can hold some captive against their will even in this case.

And you can't even hold your husband down self. What will kill him must surely...

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
This story is too good to be true. They are rich, kids in Canada, they are young too. The man had a stroke and she had the chance to play this game. I don't buy it!

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by prophetfire: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
ExAngel007:
A woman called a radio station to make a confession about how she handled her husband's infidelity.

The woman, from Nnewi, Anambra state, said she married when she was really young to a Yoruba man and their union is now blessed with two sons who are in a university in Canada.

She explained that her husband has always been good to her and she lacks nothing but the only issue was that her husband was promiscuous.

She explained that she had warned him about it multiple times, yet, he won't listen. Instead, he became more careful and started communicating with the women via email since it'll be harder for his wife to check his mail.

The woman, who is in her 30s, said her husband, in his 40s, has been living with high blood pressure and later came down with a stroke.

While he was in the hospital, she had access to his phone and saw all his emails to the 4 sidechics he was keeping.

She said that her husband was also really generous to the women and she found receipts showing all he had given them.

She said some of the women had sent him messages, asking why they haven't heard from him.

The wife said she responded as her husband, telling the women that he's out of the country, and the women sent him things they wanted him to buy for them.

When the man recovered enough to go home, the woman said she waited for a month to pass while her husband settled back into their home.

Then, a month later, she said she brought out all the evidence she had gathered, and her husband, who was confined to a wheelchair and wearing adult diapers, broke down in tears.

She said she then sent all their domestic staff on a break for a while then sent a message to one of her husband's side chic, telling her that he's back to the country.

Pretending to be her husband, she told the sidechic to come visiting that the wife had gone to Canada to visit their kids in school.

The woman said that once the side chic entered their home, she used the central lock to secure the house and she had the remote so that the sidechic couldn't leave the house.

The wife said the side chic had no way out and then she made the woman cook and clean up after the man for the entire day.

She added that at some point, when the sidechic was changing the husband's soiled diapers, she was turning up her nose because of the smell.

The wife said she finally let her out of the house after she had worked for the whole day.

Over the next two weeks, she invited the other sidechics, one after the other, and treated them the same way.

She said one of the women threatened to scream but she asked the woman what she will tell people she came to do in the house when her scream attracts them.

She added that she told the sidechics that since they enjoyed the man with her when the going was good, they have to suffer with her now that the man needs all-round care.

She explained that after the two weeks, all the women blocked her husband by themselves.

She said she then played for her husband the CCTV footage of the women turning up their nose and showing disgust while cleaning him up.

She explained that her husband, who is now better and has regained the use of his hands and legs, has become a changed man since then.

. Fake story. Like Twitter stories.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by AfroKnight: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
angry

Women don’t know when to stop.

She went overboard.

She should have stopped at showing him the emails and maybe sent a text or two to the side chicks not for her to lure them in, lock the door and turn them into maids against their will.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lols that was ok...

No side chic is willing to sacrifice anything for their bank sugar daddy and tomorrow the side chic will say sugar daddy is the best , prefare them to younger dudes.

Side chic and selfishness work together and na them stingy pass.

Already the afonga men don't stay only with their wife.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
post=103936841:
So house dey get central lock like car ? Nice one.

Meanwhile hope say nor be you inflict am with stroke to teach am lesson o.. cos 40year old with stroke is not a very common occurrence
Dis na yeye woman. I no fit live with this one for 1 day instead I go drink poison. Naim cause the man stroke. No doubt. DIVORSE! SHARP SHARP
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Woman in her 30s having two children in a university in Canada shocked

I love this kinda life.
Born wetin you won born quick and slay

I thought I was the only one that part.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by ityP(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Africans and their foolish mentality. For her mind, she has stopped her husband from cheating? Mumu Africans. When he is much better, he will still cheat and then bring HPV to her. When she's say 50, she may eventually die from cervical cancer. But for now, she thinks she's wise.
Women: Be independent. Just know that if you were the one with 4 sideguys, your husband will send you packing. If you are independent, your husband will know you can leave anytime and he may have some sense.

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Manshot1: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
I swear this woman deserve an accolade from Guinness itself cool

I pity most married men who spend foolishly all in the name of womanizing....A responsible man will do anything possible to bring out the true beauty in his wife....Spend on her because na she go still dey there with you if your fowl mistakenly lay cooked eggs....

Las las, womanizing na very expensive business....And single atom of profit no dey come out from inside....It's either yor end up in deep regret,or you trade the peace of mind in your home simply because of mere toto wey no different from that of your own wife..

Men,wise up.....

Toto is different from toto. Na the koko be that. If you know,you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by tafat: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
hmmm what a story
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by GUNITGuy: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Best wife approach than pouring acid and hot water and fighting in public like most do
ExAngel007:

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Blesyn22(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Her age doesn't add up to the age of the kids in the University except she married when she was 18years or 17years.

To me the story was made up

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Loverboy3333: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
ruggedtimi:
wow make sense, my guess the high blood pressure must have been as a result of too much use of sex enhancers.
Do much use of sex enhancers causes high blood pressure?
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Deep Quote:
Always balance your EQ with IQ in love or marriage matters.

@SeniorWriter
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Femeto: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Disadvantages of having a jobless wife. If say she be bank M.D she no fit they investigate like this dey do EFCC, FBI and DSS work. But she did well kudos to her. Shows she is intelligent.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Oyin2212(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
habsydiamond:
These people must be the youngest couple in the Guinness record that gave birth at the age of 9 n 8...cos I don't understand how a man of 40 and a woman of 30 would give birth to two boys in the university of Canada.. All I smell is lies everywhere
Aswear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.