Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) (54421 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by escapadechuks: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Many people didn't bother to watch the video before commenting on when she got married.

She mentioned it in the video. She was married at 17.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Thesaint141(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
cjudy:
grin

Lies Lies Lies

Woman lie small small na

Tell them ooo.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by 3kay945(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Atleast I learnt new thing today: house dey have central lock.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Chibuhealth(f): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Story.... grin grin grin
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Hathor5(f): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
So a wife needs to check husband's emails to know where their money goes? I will never understand Nigerian style marriages.

A grown up fully employed man (?) has got time for four side chicks?

When other men spend time with their families, have interesting/healthy/educative hobbies and/or develop their communities this one will be behaving like a mad teenager.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by KanuSE: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Woman in her 30s having two children in a university in Canada shocked

I love this kinda life.
Born wetin you won born quick and slay

If you actually believe that then I have nothing to say again.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by DESAN(f): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
insidelife22:
good,good,good,
as a cheat,I can't marry a lady who cheats,she has to be loyal,coz I will cheat for both of us.
cheat for both of u indeed .
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by humilitypays(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
The beauty of being a rich and successful man is in the multitude of sweet looking ladies that call you honey.

Na only poor men de stay faithful to their wife undecided
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by kriss27(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
ruggedtimi:
wow make sense, my guess the high blood pressure must have been as a result of too much use of sex enhancers.
Do sex enhancers cause high blood pressure?
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by majorbravo: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
You guys don’t seem to understand that she would tell all sort of lies to throw people off the scent of her identity. Her children may be in Nigerian boarding schools and she may be a Yoruba woman. I didn’t hear an iota of Igbo in her intonation. If she’s Igbo and she grew up in Lagos like she claimed. Her parents are less likely to give her out to a Yoruba man at such an early age. From how she speaks, she sounds enlightened. Her parents who raised her would also be most likely educated or enlightened enough to not sell their underaged daughter to someone outside their tribe. So her story though plausible has too many holes to have happened exactly the way she told it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Queenethofficia: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
insidelife22:
good,good,good,
as a cheat,I can't marry a lady who cheats,she has to be loyal,coz I will cheat for both of us.
clap for yourself
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by kriss27(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sterope:
It is Super Story grin
You are sounding like a side chick!
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by chris51(f): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
God bless you girl for the sense you used on your husband's side chics.

You are a darling and genuinely caring for your husband. He will appreciate you and the good Lord will grant both of you long life with good health to enjoy yourselves.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by chris51(f): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
chris51:
God bless you girl for the sense you used on your husband's side chics.

You are a darling and genuinely caring for your husband. He will appreciate you and the good Lord will grant both of you long life with good health to enjoy yourselves.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by mixratio(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
why did the man cheat in the first instance? I thought people who are happy in marriage never bother about cheating?
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
collinsy2:
Every woman has this 'FBI' trait in them

THEY KNOW!!!!
And one has to be careful right now as when you get old , wife will treat the person with disdain.
the person will become and old man with noone to care for him.
Youth will fail the person with time and reality will set in
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Eroms4life17(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
If a woman means to deal with a useless man, they do it so nicely. Women are not as weak as we all think. Ask Ahab and Elijah in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
habsydiamond:
These people must be the youngest couple in the Guinness record that gave birth at the age of 9 n 8...cos I don't understand how a man of 40 and a woman of 30 would give birth to two boys in the university of Canada.. All I smell is lies everywhere

You didn't watch the video
She married at the age of 17 and kids enter the university these days at 16 - 17
We now have 19 yr old with Masters
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Freddd009: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Promiseibritam:
One tin b say
d man go still. l go 4 dy babes
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Reelmii: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
ruggedtimi:
wow make sense, my guess the high blood pressure must have been as a result of too much use of sex enhancers.
yeah, and if this does not teach him a lesson....it will kill him the next time
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Depressed101: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
insidelife22:
good,good,good,
inside life part 2 grin
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
ExAngel007:
A woman called a radio station to make a confession about how she handled her husband's infidelity.

The woman, from Nnewi, Anambra state, said she married when she was really young to a Yoruba man and their union is now blessed with two sons who are in a university in Canada.

She explained that her husband has always been good to her and she lacks nothing but the only issue was that her husband was promiscuous.

She explained that she had warned him about it multiple times, yet, he won't listen. Instead, he became more careful and started communicating with the women via email since it'll be harder for his wife to check his mail.

The woman, who is in her 30s, said her husband, in his 40s, has been living with high blood pressure and later came down with a stroke.

While he was in the hospital, she had access to his phone and saw all his emails to the 4 sidechics he was keeping.

She said that her husband was also really generous to the women and she found receipts showing all he had given them.

She said some of the women had sent him messages, asking why they haven't heard from him.

The wife said she responded as her husband, telling the women that he's out of the country, and the women sent him things they wanted him to buy for them.

When the man recovered enough to go home, the woman said she waited for a month to pass while her husband settled back into their home.

Then, a month later, she said she brought out all the evidence she had gathered, and her husband, who was confined to a wheelchair and wearing adult diapers, broke down in tears.

However, she told him it wasn't the time for tears.

She said she then sent all their domestic staff on a break for a while then sent a message to one of her husband's side chic, telling her that he's back to the country.

Pretending to be her husband, she told the sidechic to come visiting that the wife had gone to Canada to visit their kids in school.

The sidechic arrived, carrying a bag she packed for the whole week.

The woman said that once the side chic entered their home, she used the central lock to secure the house and she had the remote so that the sidechic couldn't leave the house.

The wife said the side chic had no way out and then she made the woman cook and clean up after the man for the entire day.

She added that at some point, when the sidechic was changing the husband's soiled diapers, she was turning up her nose because of the smell.

The wife said she finally let her out of the house after she had worked for the whole day.

Over the next two weeks, she invited the other sidechics, one after the other, and treated them the same way.

She said one of the women threatened to scream but she asked the woman what she will tell people she came to do in the house when her scream attracts them.

She added that she told the sidechics that since they enjoyed the man with her when the going was good, they have to suffer with her now that the man needs all-round care.

She explained that after the two weeks, all the women blocked her husband by themselves.

She said she then played for her husband the CCTV footage of the women turning up their nose and showing disgust while cleaning him up.

She explained that her husband, who is now better and has regained the use of his hands and legs, has become a changed man since then.

Listen to her story in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1gpGbVA6r4
No be small thing grin grin
If you must enjoy the husband with her, also bear the co-wife responsibilities cheesy
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Reelmii: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
neztar:
Man is wired to philander. One woman is boring.
just like one man is boring to females.... that is why girls usually have PAs in relationships
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fake story, the woman has been watching too many Nollywood movies. which man is wearing pampas in his 40s.?
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Reelmii: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
prophetfire:
. Fake story. Like Twitter stories.
weather the story is fake or not... it does not rule out the fact that every woman is a potential FBI..be careful around them

Eni oriyo odi ile.. no let them catch u dey cheat, u may not live to explain it

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Reelmii: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
AfroKnight:
angry

Women don’t know when to stop.

She went overboard.

She should have stopped at showing him the emails and maybe sent a text or two to the side chicks not for her to lure them in, lock the door and turn them to maids against their will.
so at what point does the man know wen to stop cheating
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Pauljt: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
habsydiamond:
These people must be the youngest couple in the Guinness record that gave birth at the age of 9 n 8...cos I don't understand how a man of 40 and a woman of 30 would give birth to two boys in the university of Canada.. All I smell is lies everywhere
you got it wrong she said in her 30s not 30 years
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by CodeTemplar: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Woman in her 30s having two children in a university in Canada shocked

I love this kinda life.
Born wetin you won born quick and slay

The story is hard to believe o.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
I heard this story live on the radio and I felt the man is stupid for still being in that marriage.

This is why I get angry when men, sorry I mean SIMPS pity women. If woman show you pepper eh. angry

If the woman can go that length to prove a point she can kill the man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.