Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) (54441 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Newboss(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
collinsy2:
Every woman has this 'FBI' trait in them

Every human being has it. Some use it, others ignore it. Some women also ignore it. Stop hyping women. The only special thing about them is womb and toto

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Whatshallido: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
You are too brave and gifted with window woman.
I love that.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by deji17: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Well scripted. But tory get k-leg.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
habsydiamond:
These people must be the youngest couple in the Guinness record that gave birth at the age of 9 n 8...cos I don't understand how a man of 40 and a woman of 30 would give birth to two boys in the university of Canada.. All I smell is lies everywhere
The lady said we have kids studying in Canada . Please note that we have well-to-do Nigerians who bring kids in here at Junior secondary school level.
She did not say University of Canada because there is no university in Canada called University of Canada

This is the exact reason Nigerians are forced to write IELTS when trying to migrate, even when we speak some form of English

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by detectivejones: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
So many loopholes in the story, but I'll just pretend like I didn't notice

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Charlie2020(f): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
habsydiamond:
These people must be the youngest couple in the Guinness record that gave birth at the age of 9 n 8...cos I don't understand how a man of 40 and a woman of 30 would give birth to two boys in the university of Canada.. All I smell is lies everywhere
didn't you hear where she said she has been with him since she was 17 years old. She should be like 37now and the man 47

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Ficeo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
I am proud of you. Ada karaaka! You too much! The issue is, will these ladies ever learn from this?
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by NoToPile: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Loool see as the thread is scanty.

Surprising peeps are not even talking about the mans infidelity
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by phemmyfour: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Woman in her 30s having two children in a university in Canada shocked

I love this kinda life.
Born wetin you won born quick and slay
Nonsense, that's all you can think of..."slay"
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Woman in her 30s having two children in a university in Canada shocked

I love this kinda life.
Born wetin you won born quick and slay

The story is a big lie.

Husband in his 40s down with stroke.

Woman in her 30s and her two sons are in the university.

Tales by Moonlight.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Sluacoast(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ayion:
When is the release date for the next part of this movie?
Meu[b][/b]
This people are mad with their made up stories. It's fictitious in all directions. Hahahaha
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Harmattan123(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
I don hear
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by DriveByKiller: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
yanabasee1:

She could be 38 or 39.... and probably was married at 18...
fiction everywhere
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Kemmy4god(f): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
habsydiamond:

Oga, she said the man is in his 40s while she's in her 30s. She married at the age of 17. It's possible.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by FreeIgboho: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
This is better than fighting with side chick upandan. She handled it with class.

But let's not forget, this is her side of the story!
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by meetirimiya: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
ExAngel007:
A woman called a radio station to make a confession about how she handled her husband's infidelity.

The woman, from Nnewi, Anambra state, said she married when she was really young to a Yoruba man and their union is now blessed with two sons who are in a university in Canada.

She explained that her husband has always been good to her and she lacks nothing but the only issue was that her husband was promiscuous.

She explained that she had warned him about it multiple times, yet, he won't listen. Instead, he became more careful and started communicating with the women via email since it'll be harder for his wife to check his mail.

The woman, who is in her 30s, said her husband, in his 40s, has been living with high blood pressure and later came down with a stroke.

While he was in the hospital, she had access to his phone and saw all his emails to the 4 sidechics he was keeping.

She said that her husband was also really generous to the women and she found receipts showing all he had given them.

She said some of the women had sent him messages, asking why they haven't heard from him.

The wife said she responded as her husband, telling the women that he's out of the country, and the women sent him things they wanted him to buy for them.

When the man recovered enough to go home, the woman said she waited for a month to pass while her husband settled back into their home.

Then, a month later, she said she brought out all the evidence she had gathered, and her husband, who was confined to a wheelchair and wearing adult diapers, broke down in tears.

However, she told him it wasn't the time for tears.

She said she then sent all their domestic staff on a break for a while then sent a message to one of her husband's side chic, telling her that he's back to the country.

Pretending to be her husband, she told the sidechic to come visiting that the wife had gone to Canada to visit their kids in school.

The sidechic arrived, carrying a bag she packed for the whole week.

The woman said that once the side chic entered their home, she used the central lock to secure the house and she had the remote so that the sidechic couldn't leave the house.

The wife said the side chic had no way out and then she made the woman cook and clean up after the man for the entire day.

She added that at some point, when the sidechic was changing the husband's soiled diapers, she was turning up her nose because of the smell.

The wife said she finally let her out of the house after she had worked for the whole day.

Over the next two weeks, she invited the other sidechics, one after the other, and treated them the same way.

She said one of the women threatened to scream but she asked the woman what she will tell people she came to do in the house when her scream attracts them.

She added that she told the sidechics that since they enjoyed the man with her when the going was good, they have to suffer with her now that the man needs all-round care.

She explained that after the two weeks, all the women blocked her husband by themselves.

She said she then played for her husband the CCTV footage of the women turning up their nose and showing disgust while cleaning him up.

She explained that her husband, who is now better and has regained the use of his hands and legs, has become a changed man since then.

Listen to her story in the video below.
WOW THIS IS A VERY GOOD SCRIPT FOR AN A MOVIE ON INFIDELITY AND ITS CONSEQUENCES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1gpGbVA6r4
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Who knows weda it's still this same woman that put her husband in this horrible state. Some women are very dangerous.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

The story is a big lie.

Husband in his 40s down with stroke.

Woman in her 30s and her two sons are in the university.

Tales by Moonlight.

Did you watch the video? Where did the woman say her sons were in the university

This is the exact reason Nigerians are forced to write IELTS when trying to migrate, even when we speak some form of English

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Yankee101: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
This one pass movie
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
This woman deserves a medal. Since you are unfortunate enough to date a married man, be prepared for the ramifications.

As for the he-goat of a man, God knows how to tame men like him.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by byteem: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
habsydiamond:

Hey heeediot if she married at 22 and is currently 38 with two kids her kids are between 18 and 16 .so yes she can have kids schooling in canada. age for university admission as of today is between 15 and 17 we have 20 and 19 yr old graduates from convenant university serving in Lagos.. do th maths Ur self .. and stop spewing thrash

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
It is certainly tales by moonlight. The age of the husband and wife does not add to match the children already in the univeristiy in Canada. Also, how it is possible to communicate by email correspondences to lure the sidechicks to the house without any phone call inbetween ? So, the sidechicks, simply packed a suitcase after an email message and appeared at the house ? Since she has sent all the domestic help away, who opened the gate and the door ? Each of the sidechicks simply walked all the way from the gate to the door and she locked it behind them easily ?

habsydiamond:
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Ifiok21: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
This story is full of lies. People are just believing and I'm surprised.

Put yourself in the man's shoe, if you were cheating you would not let your wife touch your phone talk less go through chats. how can someone be going through the stress is emailing side chick in this 21st century

Someone that is in her 30s is having children that are abroad for University.

Lastly if you were any of the side chicks and you were locked in the house with this woman(liar) would you be following orders like a fool or fight the woman and leave the house, unless they were threatened with a weapon
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by prophetfire: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Reelmii:
weather the story is fake or not... it does not rule out the fact that every woman is a potential FBI..be careful around them

Eni oriyo odi ile.. no let them catch u dey cheat, u may not live to explain it
nonsense
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by djon78(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
Who knows weda it's still this same woman that put her husband in this horrible state. Some women are very dangerous.

Put her in which horrible state

The man put himself

He is even lucky the woman agreed to stay around and cater for him and even lure his side chics to come too

If na some women
She will just abandon the man
Deal ruthlessly with him
Till he dies

I know of one extremely wealthy Nigerian man
That maltreated his wives and children

He later had subsequent stroke
And became a vegetable
Bed ridden man
Sheeting and urinating in one place

All his wives and children
Turned there back on him

Hired servants
Are the one taking care of him now

Men must get Sense
They cheat and maltreat there women
Not knowing that tomorrow
That same woman
Will be your saviour between life and death

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by AOresources: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
insidelife22:
good,good,good,
as a cheat,I can't marry a lady who cheats,she has to be loyal,coz I will cheat for both of us.

This is not a baby's matter man..
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by vasel15: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lies
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by maureensylvia(f): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bouz:
Fear nnewi people, they have too much sense, that is why they don't like marrying each other. But i like what she did. Very smart woman. She must have married very early to have have two kids in the university within her thirties, wow!!

We have too much sense
Tankio
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Flier: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fake story or she probably married a very old man
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Flier: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ifiok21:
This story is full of lies. People are just believing and I'm surprised.

Put yourself in the man's shoe, if you were cheating you would not let your wife touch your phone talk less go through chats. how can someone be going through the stress is emailing side chick in this 21st century

Someone that is in her 30s is having children that are abroad for University.

Lastly if you were any of the side chicks and you were locked in the house with this woman(liar) would you be following orders like a fool or fight the woman and leave the house, unless they were threatened with a weapon
Its a very obvious lie
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by chukwugoziegi: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
perambulator:
Fake story, the woman has been watching too many Nollywood movies. which man is wearing pampas in his 40s.?

I agree there are loopholes in the story but Invalids actually wear diapers. There are adult diapers for them and my mother did wear them before she died. They were selling for 5600 then I think.

Wearing an Invalid a Diaper reduces the stress of cleaning their pee and poop everywhere when they mess themselves up.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Stefaniz: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Story for the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.