Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,086 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:37 AM

How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) (54359 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by McBenedict(f): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2021
please how can i post my information to appear in nairaland so that others can read.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Karlifate: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Eroms4life17:
If a woman means to deal with a useless man, they do it so nicely. Women are not as weak as we all think. Ask Ahab and Elijah in the Bible.

So, Biblical Elijah is useless
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Eroms4life17(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Karlifate:

So, Biblical Elijah is useless?
No, Elijah that withheld rain for 3 and half years but the threat of a woman made him to run into hiding. nobody should underestimate the power of woman
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by MyOleSolksjaer: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Afonja and cheating are like Bonnie and Clyde.

These men will chase anything in skirts including their wives sisters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.