Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) (54097 Views)

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2021
Woman Stood Up to Gender Norms By Naming Her Son "Vagina".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by illicit(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2021
He is fvcked already!

419 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by donbachi(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2021
Maybe,she go name her daughter " dick".

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2021
illicit:
That boy is gonna be a pussy for life
He's gonna suffer because of his name!!

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2021
donbachi:
Maybe,she go name her daughter " dick".
THEY WON'T!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by madridguy(m): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2021
The boy will surely change his name later in life.

319 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
The boy will surely change his name later in life.
You mean after all the emotional and mental trauma that would destroyed him halfway

125 Likes

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by madridguy(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Once he can identify his right from the left, his first mission on earth is how do I change my name.

TheGidRedpiller:
You mean after all the emotional and mental trauma that would destroyed him halfway

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
Once he can identify his right from the left, his first mission on earth is how do I change my name.

Are you even paying attention to what i'm saying? At what age would he be able to change his name? How much damage would have already been made before he changes it

93 Likes

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by MJBOLT: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2021
The emotional torture that boy will receive from bullies will be something else,it might even affect his mental health.
The mom obviously doesn't care about that,she just wants to prove a stupid point.

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by temitope27(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2021
So the son will nw grow up and Bleep his mother and you will nw call him motherfucker

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2021
She thinks she ruin the lads destiny with her useless conviction. Thank God for affidavits

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2021
Some so-called mothers are worse than dogs especially Nigerian ones.

16 Likes

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Edopesin: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2021
illicit:
That boy is gonna be a pussy for life

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by yanabasee1(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2021
The boy will suffer bully all through his life...

From school to play grounds...
He won't have a friend... No one will want to be friends with a pussy...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2021
MJBOLT:
The emotional torture that boy will receive from bullies will be something else,it might even affect his mental health.
The mom obviously doesn't care about that,she just wants to prove a stupid point.
Its so inhumane!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2021
temitope27:
So the son will nw grow up and Bleep his mother and you will nw call him motherfucker
You are very stupid for this inconsiderate remark! You biittches really don't care do you? You have already foretold a part of the story where the woman becomes the victim?! You are very madt! angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
She thinks she ruin the lads destiny with her useless conviction. Thank God for affidavits
I still feel pity for the boy considering what he would have gone through before he even knows about changing his name!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Some so-called mothers are worse than dogs especially Nigerian ones.
We would start from EVERY SINGLE MOTHER!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by temitope27(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are very stupid for this inconsiderate remark! You biittches really don't care do you? You have already foretold a part of the story where the woman becomes the victim?! You are very madt! angry
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2021
What's the meaning of " MGTOW" please
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by temitope27(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
do yo av elders? If yes that's for them

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2021
yanabasee1:
The boy will suffer bully all through his life...

From school to play grounds...

He won't have a friend... No one will want to be friends with a pussy...
That woman deserves to die a very slow and painful death!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2021
temitope27:
Get out of my thread pls!! Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
What's the meaning of " MGTOW" please
MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY: As in Do Not Get Married! No woman deserves your ring!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2021
temitope27:
do yo av elders? If yes that's for them
Bye!
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=Edopesin post=103926631][/quote]And whats so funny
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by fourboys: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Sometimes I wonder why God created women embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
He's gonna suffer because of his name!!
I'm already feeling pity for the kid already..... What kind of mother will do this kind of thing to her son ?

If the reverse was the case and a man had named his daughter "penis" those same "feminists" would have come out and attacked him for it and would have even sued the man to court.

15 Likes

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by punisha: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife / Nigerian Male Identical Triplets Share Adorable Pictures / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.