Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) (54101 Views)

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Dalil8: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:
I've always state here and maintained that;
Most females lack the ability to exhibit/show critical thinking capabilities!

@Seniorwriter

All females. It's not just their thing.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Dereneseun: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2021
N
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by MrCover: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Wahala Dey like Bike
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Eroms4life17(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Jesus Christ! Of all names?? The future is truly female
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2021
illicit:
That boy is gonna be a pussy for life
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
The future belongs to FEMALE
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
The boy will surely change his name later in life.
Lol
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by ignis: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
I pity the poor boy.
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by WibusJaga: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
Las Las na vagina go kill the boy grin
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by adecz: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2021
She wanna finish the young boy life before it even started.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Omicron007: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

It is very disheartening to hear this news.
That gory deep hole has thwarted and maimed the lives of promising young men and old folks. It has cut short bright destinies of men and terminated millions of lives.

That hole overpowered the biblical Samson and even King David in his prime. That hole ended the life of Onan and Reuben lost his fatherly blessings because of this same hole.

In Nigeria, we know what that hole did to General Sani Abacha. Two holes ended his dictatorship even when international diplomatic efforts and even a coup d etat could not take him from office.

The recent murder of Super TV boss, Mr. Utaga is another confirmation of the power of that hole.

In this same Nigeria, a renowned supleme dilector, Mazi Lamidi Cownu in all his ambience could not overcome the power of that hole. The local police and other law enforcement agency had to rely on the power of that hole to catch the fleeing dilector. He is now feeding on watery beans instead of some assorted dish.

I pity this young boy. The mother has already put him in harm's way. That hole cannot be someone's nomenclature and you expect the person to make it in life.

When the boy grows, may God grant him wisdom to get rid of that nomenclature.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2021
That’s
Pussy or Toto
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Edopesin: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
And whats so funny

Insecure redpiller cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2021
I've always state here and maintained that;
Most females lack the ability to exhibit/show critical thinking capabilities!

Dalil8:
Physchotic bitch

All females. It's not just their thing.

Using the narrative "All" lacks credence though they are more.
FYI I'm not a female....
Don't get it twisted...lolz
Be guided.

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Sterope(f): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2021
Who destroyed her?
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by SeekerofTruth1: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2021
Wow! A redpill post on front page?

Martinez39s
Ubunja
Skepticus
Caveadullam
Pansophist

My bosses abeg Reason the Matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by candidbabe(f): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2021
The future is female
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Prince001(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2021
donbachi:
Maybe,she go name her daughter " dick".

She can just change her own name to Vagina instead of a kid that cant protest , make una just think how d boy will be bullied, or make jest of about that name. The selfish mother won't be there.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Chuknovski(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2021
third born will be shitfuk, oyinbo don crase walahi

1 Like

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
He's gonna suffer because of his name!!

Terribly !
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2021
angry

Oyinbo people
na wa o

I don see names like

--demerit

--stone

--hook

--rod
--bush

---snow
--water
--flame

but this v own

is going too far sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2021
What a heartless piece of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by SeekerofTruth1: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2021
candidbabe:
The future is female

So you see nothing wrong with this?

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2021
That is feminism for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Reelmii: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2021
His friends and classmates are going to make that name a hell for him

If say na Nigeria school him dey,,......una na know how for be cheesy.... students wey no get Joy

4 Likes

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Chingory: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2021
donbachi:
Maybe,she go name her daughter " dick".

Dick sounds cool... people bear dick

But Penis is raw

1 Like

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2021
Very progressive
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2021
Idiot

Now the little boy gonna be a pusssy nigga or probably gay
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2021
She must be a pussy-loving woman.
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Legendrysailor(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Hell no !!!!!!!!!!!

Dat young man will forever act like a pussy,

Simps can attest to dis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife / Nigerian Male Identical Triplets Share Adorable Pictures / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.