Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (49499 Views)

Match-Fixing Scandal Trails Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk Fight / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Shows Off Ripped Physique Ahead Of Boxing Showdown (2) (3) (4)

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by ogbiwa: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2021
Unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua left his 12.5m Instagram followers in awe, after sharing a photo of his impressive physique during a training session a few days ago.

Joshua is set to face undefeated Ukrainian Oleksandr Usyk on September 25, and it appears the former Olympic gold medallist has started his training camp for the bout, after he spent several months relaxing and travelling with close friends and team members.

AJ captioned the post, “I am happy to work” and received support from a number of fellow boxers and fans.

Anthony Fowler commented: “Never not in shape.”

Kal Yafai said, “Man like Femi!!!”

Joshua’s post comes just days after the heavyweight champion was warned by trainer Peter Fury ahead of his upcoming clash.

Fury, who was in nephew Tyson’s corner during the Gypsy King’s world heavyweight title triumph in 2015, claimed that Usyk is “a serious heavyweight and a serious talent,” and is more than capable of defeating AJ in their September bout.

"It's not a walk in the park. Forget cruiserweight. This guy, he's had a couple of fights in the heavyweight division, he's adjusted, he's put the necessary weight on.

"He's a serious heavyweight and a serious talent, so it will be a good fight."

"Yes, of course he has [enough power to gain Joshua's respect]," he told Sky Sports.

"He's an accurate puncher and anybody in the fight trade knows when you're in that body weight bracket, when you're punching correctly, any punchers can do damage.

"Yes, he belongs in the division and he's a serious threat. It's a serious fight. Full credit to Joshua for taking that fight."

Joshua is set to face former cruiserweight champion Usyk on September 25 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. The clash is arguably AJ’s toughest test to date.

Usyk is considered by many to be one of the best pound-for-pound boxers in the world having previously defeated the likes of Tony Bellew, Derek Chisora and Murat Gassiev.

Joshua will certainly still be the favourite going into the bout, following his solid last outing against Kubrat Pulev as well as his significant size and power advantage.

However, it goes without saying that Usyk is far from a mere stepping-stone towards an all-British unification bout with Tyson Fury.

It will be Usyk’s third bout at heavyweight and Joshua’s WBA, IBF and WBO belts will all be on the line.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/boxing/anthony-joshua-training-physique-boxing-24566193

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Amspecial: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Okay I see.
NEXT

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2021
The Eastern European go beat am. Those guys are beast and tougher than pussy ass British. Goodluck AJ, Odua nation supports you

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by iamyemiakins(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Food don land for DJ Cuppy grin

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by ElValiente(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2021
The urge to quit will never come my way, cos I will never give up.

36 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Eriokanmi: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Lolz. That's my Gee. Can't wait for that fight btw you and that puff-puff called gypsy King cos I know it would happen. This next fight na just to warm up ahead of your meeting with fury. I'm confident you'd win in Sept. provided you don't get cocky. Learn from that Mexican dude called Ruiz, whom you once underestimated.

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by FocusedDiva(f): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2021
All the best AJ!

Go and conquer Oleksandr Usyk.

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by whytediamond(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Nice abs
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by FoolaniHellman: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Attention!!! Attention!! Attention!

This good news is for my Igbo brothers&sisters would might be feeling down right now due to this present regime of Buhari!

I had a very bad dream few hours ago prior to writing this, guys in my dream I saw two girls wreck havoc on people, killing, maiming & destroying whatever comes their way. I was opportune to meet this girls in my dream and i had a friendly chat with them which turned to a fight as I struggle to collect a JUJU from their hand, what Yoruba’s will call Oloude ( very powerful stuff that is made out of native attire) if they strike you once with it, believe me you’re going down and boom dead! I was shocked that I kept on dragging this JUJU from this girls hands and they were too powerful for me to collect it from them but I kept on dragging it with them until they decided to left me have. Brethren in this same dream I took this JUJU to my Priest ( Pastor) and the most shocking of all happened!! Guys I saw Nnamdi Kanu was the priest and affecting examining the JUJU I placed on his table he gave me 3 Bible verses which he asked me to read, OMG cry How powerful are you Almighty God Nnamdi Kanu asked me to read ISAIAH 14:1-end, ISAIAH 1: 1- end and ISAIAH Chapter 2 as well to the end !!! I woke up repeating this Chapters till I opened my eye. Guys Nnamdi is truly going to liberate his people from slavery cry cry please I’m begging all Igbos to take their time and read Isaiah chapter 14 and Chapter 1!!! Listen to what God is saying... im still in shock brethren…

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Sijo01(f): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Go release some killer punch AJ

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Adaorababy(f): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Why my crush come dey black like someone who's been under Benin republic police torture?

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by slawormiir: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Aj My niggar ...

This is what I call proper fitness

Your body and your bank account

Not some broke ass moda fuckkers I see at uniben sport complex keeping their body fit and thier bank account is not fit

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by BoboKush(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Go AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Olujoe1(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Cuppy will like this and fantasizes on it
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by CHINESEENGLISH: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
BEGiLyBEGiLy:

You Don enter wahala. I go show you shege make I finish contract wey dey my hand first. If you no enter jail call me bastard angry angry

Bro oya I am sorry. I apologise.
This is fatherchristmas. I am tired already

Sorry I wronged you

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Ladyoflight: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Wishing him the best in the next duel. tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Good one boy

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Mykelslim: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Joshua get that man down grin

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Authoreety: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
I hope he wins
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by harmony75: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Good luck Joshua you can do it �❤

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Klington: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Work hard and prepare well.
No room for blame game.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by UncleKoboko: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Thank God you're not a NIGERIAN. One day, Odua REPUBLIC you'll represent.

It will never be well with buharî

It will never be well with all the awusa fool ani savage animals that own oil blocs in Niger Delta

It will never be well with all the awùsá fool ani savage animals causing problems in this zoo

God bless Sunday Igboho

God bless Odua REPUBLIC!

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by heartbraker(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2021
i even get better abs pass dis one self

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by oneble: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Wa gbayi Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by xpressionx(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2021
ElValiente:
The urge to quit will never come my way, cos I will never give up.

A times is good to quit to stay alive. You can't challenge AJ to a fight and refuse to quit. Na death be dat

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by blueyonder6: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2021

Messi Becomes The First Player Ever To Reach 1000 Goal Contributions / Donald Trump's Family Pose With Kylian Mbappe In Qatar (Photos) / A PSG Fan Shattered His Television After PSG 1 - 3 Man Utd Loss (Photos)