Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One (3158 Views)

Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school / Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by Stephen2324(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2021
The war between Ss2 and Ss3 student is a generational one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by Kpobaridaniel(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Its always being like that from time immemorial
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by sammuell(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2021
JSS1 vs JSS2
SS1 VS SS2
most special ss1 and ss2 those two no dey ever gree
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by NewDelhi(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Haha memories. It was worse in the 90s and early 2000s up till like 2006.

The major problem is that in most schools, SS2 see themselves as the true owner of the school coz SS3 have a short time left to spend. . SS3 no dey always wan gree coz na dem occupy the most senior class so they believe na dem suppose get school instead.

Weytin dey always cause fight between both classes na
Sports (most especially football)

and girls.

Na public school worse pass tho. But strangely they turn to one big family when the fight involves another school.

26 Likes

Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lol, back then , SS3 terrorize us so tey we begin gather weapons ( I was the master war strategist).
I shock when Tunde carry his Papa pistol come school. His dad is an ASP.

Thank God there was no bullet inside. It's just for show off then.
The pistol incident remains the most shocking incident in that 55yrs old secondary school.

10 Likes

Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by Lamasta(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Especially most of that went to a public school we can relate better the loggerheads between the SS2 and SS3 pupils the war no dey ever finish

Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
SS2 no dey ever Wan respect SS3 'cause they believe it's just a year difference(and most times there isn't much age difference). We only had one or two disrespect in my time and they got served, one of such being in front of the principal himself 'cause one of them ran to his office. We had a cordial relationship we are own SS3 though.
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by JohnNgene: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Whenever I hear stories from other schools about SS2 challenging SS3, I'm shocked. As an SS2 student of King's College Lagos, you dared not dream of challenging an SS3 student. I mean it. If you challenged a senior, even inside your dream, you're dead inside that dream and will die again after you wake up from that dream. It was that bad maka chi. Lol.

It was worse in my time when it was only SS2 and SS3 that were at Annex while JSS1 to SS1 were at Main Camp. It meant that those SS3 souls had only we SS2 boys to terrorize to stupor. Ewooo! We suffered, especially the borders. KC '06 set boys can testify.

The only way you could challenge an SS3 student as an SS2 student was if you were initially their mate and repeated SS2 while they passed into SS3. But does that really count since they were still technically your mates? Lol.

This is J:Rock by the way. Floreat!

1 Like

Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by angelfallz(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Well in my secondary school SS3 had huge respect. There was tension between SS2 and SS3 from time to time, but am outright fight? Never!
It's only once that I know, that some SS2 boys challenged SS3, but not to a fight, more like disobedience. I and almost the whole school witnessed this. It was a Saturday morning and we were doing our morning functions.
An SS3 boy was telling a group of SS2 boys to run they refused and just kept on walking towards him. The SS3 boy didn't allow them to reach him he pounced on them and started slapping and beating them his mates joined and they dragged the SS2 boys to their dormitories.
The next part my mates told me.
They said one of the SS2 boys, got annoyed with the beating and jumped up(they were lying down) and started running towards the Reverend brothers quarters(I attended a Catholic secondary school), some SS3 boys pursued him, they told me the SS2 even jumped over a table tennis table. He eventually ran into the brothers quarters and the SS3 stopped chasing.
One of the brothers and another staff now came out with the SS2 boy and they went to the SS3 dormitories to settle the matter.

In my secondary school SS3 were given huge respect. Because our school made it really difficult to enter SS3 .

Anyway I also realised that it depends a lot on the individuals that make up an SS3 and SS2 set.
If there are more crazy boys in SS3, SS2 would find it difficult to challenge them.

The story I just told, the SS2 set actually had more crazy boys. But still if those SS2 boys wanted an outright fight the SS3 boys would still beat them silly. Man to Man the SS3 boys were stronger.

2 Likes

Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by Obakashdee(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
I remember one time wey ss2 new assistant head boy, no be even head boy come ss3 class Dey yarn okpa that year because him get body, come see mending. Life was sweet
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by swarley75(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
SS2 and SS3 no be here, it was so terrible, those who schooled in Rivers State can attest to it. In some scenarios, Teachers do jump fences and leave the School. All those Ikwere boys are forming James bond then, Secondary school in Rivers State is such a mess

2 Likes

Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
I swear grin

1 Like

Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by dangoteinlaw: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
School i attend junior eyie, junior aye and junior vikings done already dey. Some men dey ss2 wey ss3 self dey fear. 90s era hot sha
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by Drizzy5001(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
U dey ss3 no mean say u go fit dey intimidate ss2 students o for my school, we dey change am for ss3 students steady for hostel, cause my ss2 class mates were very stubborn and Un-yielding, wink even seminarian don tire 4 our matter right from when we dey jss3 sef, while those ss3 na mostly ajebor full am. I have personally beaten my seniors on several occasions. grin and I dey get back up from my class mates, if the matter pass 1 on 1 sha.
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by ovieokodhi(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nothing like that in my days and till date. The respect is always there even on graduation day. And guess what? It's the prestigious NIGERIA MILITARY SCHOOL ZARIA.

1 Like

Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by Generalwoodz(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Lol, back then , SS3 terrorize us so tey we begin gather weapons ( I was the master war strategist).
I shock when Tunde carry his Papa pistol come school. His dad is an ASP.

Thank God there was no bullet inside. It's just for show off then.
The pistol incident remains the most shocking incident in that 55yrs old secondary school.
Master war strategist indeed undecided if we check well now it's people like you that shits in their pants, shouts mummy ooo, then run to principal's office to make a report
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by Vulcanheph(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Senior Pikin.... Are you here?

I have a reason why I asked the above question.
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Master war strategist indeed undecided if we check well now it's people like you that shits in their pants, shouts mummy ooo, then run to principal's office to make a report

Bros forget say I don humble now,I be one man mopol that year.
Na me dey plan coup that year that always comes out neat.
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by NiklauseFred(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
swarley75:
SS2 and SS3 no be here, it was so terrible, those who schooled in Rivers State can attest to it. In some scenarios, Teachers do jump fences and leave the School. All those Ikwere boys are forming James bond then, Secondary school in Rivers State is such a mess

Nkpolu
Craft center
E.t.c
Comes to mind grin
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by fattprince(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
JohnNgene:
Whenever I hear stories from other schools about SS2 challenging SS3, I'm shocked. As an SS2 student of King's College Lagos, you dared not dream of challenging an SS3 student. I mean it. If you challenged a senior, even inside your dream, you're dead inside that dream and will die again after you wake up from that dream. It was that bad maka chi. Lol.

It was worse in my time when it was only SS2 and SS3 that were at Annex while JSS1 to SS1 were at Main Camp. It meant that those SS3 souls had only we SS2 boys to terrorize to stupor. Ewooo! We suffered, especially the borders. KC '06 set boys can testify.

The only way you could challenge an SS3 student as an SS2 student was if you were initially their mate and repeated SS2 while they passed into SS3. But does that really count since they were still technically your mates? Lol.

This is J:Rock by the way. Floreat!
I think this true for most unity schools. The same in my school including the repeating mates too. But in my own school terrorizing your own mates started from our immediate seniors and we adopted it too. It was so baf
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by CheedyJ(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Na for football we dey always trash our ss3 that year, nobody get time for fight cos there was mutual respect amongst us...
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by McStoic(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lol ...memories
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lol I my school there was no respect from ss1 to ss3, e get one time way jss3 boy enter ss3 dey warn headboy, him chop beaten sha.

In my school na only your swag, body size, and thugs wey you know go determine the respect you get.
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by engrchykae(m): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
NewDelhi:
Haha memories. It was worse in the 90s and early 2000s up till like 2006.

The major problem is that in most schools, SS2 see themselves as the true owner of the school coz SS3 have a short time left to spend. . SS3 no dey always wan gree coz na dem occupy the most senior class so they believe na dem suppose get school instead.

Weytin dey always cause fight between both classes na
Sports (most especially football)

and girls.

Na public school worse pass tho. But strangely they turn to one big family when the fight involves another school.
especially when the fight is against another rival school.
The GTC guys are always the most rugged followed by the boys school.
Inter secondary school match use to be war in the 90s and early 2000s
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by engrchykae(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
I am just laughing at the op.
Maybe ss2 started challenging ss3 in this indomie generation.
Back in 1998/2004,you can't dream of dreaming to fight ss3.
This is because
1.AN SS3 STUDENT CAN NEVER BE WRONG
2.THEY FIGHT AS A UNIT.
3.THE PRINCIPAL AND TEACHERS CANT DARE THEM, RATHER THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT USE SS3 AS DISCIPLINARIANS,I MEAN ALL SS3 ARE DISCIPLINARIANS.

If they kill you,you are wasted as at that time.
If your brother is in ss3 when they are drilling you,you won't do anything.
Re: The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One by NewDelhi(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
engrchykae:
I am just laughing at the op.
Maybe ss2 started challenging ss3 in this indomie generation.
Back in 1998/2004,you can't dream of dreaming to fight ss3.
This is because
1.AN SS3 STUDENT CAN NEVER BE WRONG
2.THEY FIGHT AS A UNIT.
3.THE PRINCIPAL AND TEACHERS CANT DARE THEM, RATHER THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT USE SS3 AS DISCIPLINARIANS,I MEAN ALL SS3 ARE DISCIPLINARIANS.

If they kill you,you are wasted as at that time.
If your brother is in ss3 when they are drilling you,you won't do anything.
I schooled in that era too and you're right. Normal you'll be dealt with by those ss3 guys but still ss2 barely give them the respect they deserve. I remember when my bunkmate challenged an ss3 guy and thought he scored a point. Mehn those guys came in the middle of the night to kidnap him from his hostel. It was a classical case of kidnap that would give Nollywood a run for it's money grin . They were just about 5 in number and the whole block F room 3 guys comprising about 24 ss2 students just kept quiet and couldn't even do anything to save their own grin. Everyone was damn scared. I silently trailed them behind as they bundled chijioke my very good friend away into their own hostel in a nearby block. As they shut the door, all I could hear was chijioke screaming for help grin . Thank God for the intervention of one of the housemasters coz those guys were definitely ready to kill him I swear. SS3 were feared no doubt but SS2 dey challenge them steady. These bullying stuff used to be even worse in the girls hostel. You know naturally girls get ego.

(1) (Reply)

Unijos Resumption Date / When Is Benue State University Post Ume Test Coming Up? Need To Know Urgently. / Admission Into Olabisi Onabanjo University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.