Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) (29368 Views)

I Got A Job Offer In Canada, I Need Urgent Advice / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by joyousever(f): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
NiA is different from DSS!! NIA- National Intelligence Agency, DSS- State Security Services! They are two different agencies that perform almost similar roles at different levels.
Femmyfestus:

NIA has just one office and its in Abj. You will be denied entry at the car shade/road safety post grin, u cant even near the main gate

1 Like

Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by joyousever(f): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
NIA and DSS are two different intelligence agencies that function alike but at different levels! NIA deals with foreign/ external intelligence gathering and counter intelligence. While DSS deals with domestic/ internal intelligence gathering and counter intelligence.
Femmyfestus:

NIA has just one office and its in Abj. You will be denied entry at the car shade/road safety post grin, u cant even near the main gate

1 Like

Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Femmyfestus: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
joyousever:
NIA and DSS are two different intelligence agencies that function alike but at different levels! NIA deals with foreign/ external intelligence gathering and counter intelligence. While DSS deals with domestic/ internal intelligence gathering and counter intelligence.
grin grin
See ya educating me. grin
Check the comment I quote. You were telling a guy that said he would love to work in NIA to go to any of their office across the states in Nigeria. What I'm trying to say is that u aint right cos they hv just one office in fct and he would be deny entry.
You gerrit ?
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by joyousever(f): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Anyways, leave it like that! I thought my comment quoted the guy that enquired about DSS.
Femmyfestus:
grin grin
See ya educating me. grin
Check the comment I quote. You were telling a guy that said he would love to work in NIA to go to any of their office across the states in Nigeria. What I'm trying to say is that u aint right cos they hv just one office in fct and he would be deny entry.
You gerrit ?
Re: Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) by Femmyfestus: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
joyousever:
NiA is different from DSS!! NIA- National Intelligence Agency, DSS- State Security Services! They are two different agencies that perform almost similar roles at different levels.

Department of State Service actually not state security services.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area / Difference Between Blue Collar And White Collar Jobs / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.