Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) (40791 Views)

Mercy Eke Acquires A Brand New Range Rover (Video) / Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition / Portable Cries As Ota Area Boys Beat & Destroy His 12M Range Rover Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Built2last:
Na so Chidinma for shout NEW WHIP alert before her village people called her on landline.

The thing about buying some of these cars is that the cost of maintaining it will require higher prostitution from these girls.

To change the 4 tires of this care brand new is not less than 250k, Engine oil and servicing is nearly 100k.

Some of them may not have any form of investment to maintain this lifestyle. just keep drilling the hole till they end in the house of one brother

Short but sad, true story.

Men don suffer....

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by hopexter(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Activist001:
Congratulations.

But what's her source of income? undecided

If you ask me, who I go ask cos even OP sef no know her source of income but I dey suspect she dey into clitocurrency cheesy grin
Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by chocboi78(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
What does she do for a living

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by toffyz(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
ahmemmygrey:
Congrats

Any guy that said pussy did this, should pls do it with his dick

Another ODE sighted

Mumu too plenty for this country I swear!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by ImpregnaTor(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wow she has really achieve a lot at 23

While me almost 23 and still broke wink
Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by seangy4konji: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
They buy 25 Million naira car as if you are buying caprisone....

Na the men weh deh sponsor them we soppose castrate...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Since this post no concern me, let me use this opportunity to extend my condolence to the Family of late Micheal Jackson, I didn't have Data when he died, what a great lost, he was indeed a great Footballer

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by CasNova: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Power of pussy

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by toffyz(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
seangy4konji:

That's just it bro..
Of course we all know this girls are getting those gifts and lots more from nobody else but MEN
Some of us are hypocrites too jor
Some of us here can even do worst for this girls if we're capable.
Na we (MEN) gangan be the problem jor

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by Kingrefreshed: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Gracedavid125:
Rebecca Nengi Hampson popularly known has Nengi as added a new car to her garage, WonderTV Media reports.

The excited 23-year-old took to her insta story to share a video her new car “white Rang Rover” with the caption “New whip alert”.

Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVs_9WrEkdc

I heard the guy faukced her raw. Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by Vickho6(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Okolo625:
Since this post no concern me, let me use this opportunity to extend my condolence to the Family of late Micheal Jackson, I didn't have Data when he died, what a great lost, he was indeed a great Footballer

Are you done smoking grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by akin9ja78(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nor be cubana money be that?
Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by Vickho6(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Femai with high SMV know how to go their way... pussy Issa highest investment they had...

The simp Issa disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by staphcures: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
She is into Business now ...If not how will she buy such Jeep ...Abeg ...Does Anyone knows the kind of Business she does ,So others too can Go into it ..but pls.don't mention Clito...... something ooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by akin9ja78(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
seangy4konji:

Witchcraft, how it take concern you
Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by staphcures: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
akin9ja78:
Nor be cubana money be that?
E be like sooo...No banacub money
Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by Vickho6(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Thought her fans gift her one Audio Range after the show end during her birthday... abi this one be audio too

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
toffyz:

Lol...She works hard for many brands on Instagram
Oga you be mumu ooooo
No bother ask me any question o, cos I will never reply you again. You fit react sha, it's allowed
Nwanne je chuba ego.
Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by 1billi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Congrat mama and more whips to your garage.. For your information haters no be pussy, d babe na real hustler, girl may of recent she just share bag ($500k) with my hommie..shout out to all d coded game girl may refuse to use their pussy work but with their brain
Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by koyyess: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
If you want to get your hands dirty, make sure you are not in a pool of pigs.

That's the difference between nengi and alot of fish heads. None of nengi's aristos will ever come out to identify themselves.
Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
More powerful than crypto currency, my brethren, is Clitocurrency! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by seyz91(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
cheesy
andyxyler:
Congratulations to her... Her punna finally paid off!!!

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by seyz91(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
cheesy
majamajic:
33m car , hard work really pays
Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by seyz91(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
cheesy
Built2last:
Na so Chidinma for shout NEW WHIP alert before her village people called her on landline.

The thing about buying some of these cars is that the cost of maintaining it will require higher prostitution from these girls.

To change the 4 tires of this care brand new is not less than 250k, Engine oil and servicing is nearly 100k.

Some of them may not have any form of investment to maintain this lifestyle. just keep drilling the hole till they end in the house of one brother

1 Like

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by smartNerd: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by neztar: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
BloggerAdmin:
Don't be deceived, Nengi would never take her own money to buy this, at least not for now. Na one client don prove say him ready show her love with this.
i go like sample this babe. how much you think say she go dey charge for short time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by Harrykn: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
andyxyler:
Congratulations to her... Her punna finally paid off!!!
yes o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by seyz91(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
cheesy E concern you? undecided
Activist001:
Congratulations.

But what's her source of income? undecided
Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by seyz91(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Clitocurrency sells more and pays better
Deicide:
They would come here to shout clitocurrency, you self use your dickcurrency get one na lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by StreetFight: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Built2last:

Stop leaking secrets. We the Sugar Daddies Association of Nigerian (SUDAN) are not happy with you. We need more young girls to warm our beds. The more, the merrier. The more expensive whip they buy, the more they need us to maintain it for them, so the more we ship them with our koboko in the other room. Therefore, don't be a snitch, stop leaking secrets.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Gracedavid125:
Rebecca Nengi Hampson popularly known has Nengi as added a new car to her garage, WonderTV Media reports.

The excited 23-year-old took to her insta story to share a video her new car “white Rang Rover” with the caption “New whip alert”.

Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVs_9WrEkdc
All I see here is envy and hatred. Is it your business if she is selling pussy. Remember many are selling the same pussy yet they can't afford ordinary third hand 2000 model of Camry.
I am sure some of them follow de talk.

If you're disturbed about her soul and eternal destiny which is a good concern, just pray for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Rocks Ebuka's Agbada In New Photoshopped Pictures / Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.