Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? (47565 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by DamnNiggar: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2021
Phone and social media has stepped things up to a whole new letter. But back then this was how love letters look like and common amongst secondary school students.
grin grin grin

Dear Sweetie,

Time and ability plus double capacity have forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also perambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

I hope you are swimming in the pool of love?
If so doxology.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love you chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that you are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in love, your pillow, your cushion and your butter on bread!

Seyifunmi Ayotunde
(Class 3B).

Only 60's, 70's and early 80's will understand.
Indomie generation stay clear��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by donbachi(m): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2021
U no add " Ditto" at the top leftside of thr letter.

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by DamnNiggar: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2021
donbachi:
U no add " Ditto" at the top leftside of thr letter.

Lol grin u dey there

Lalasticlala

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by All4fun: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat. We did that shit that year

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
I didn't do all these because popsy never allowed anyone of us to see or talk with boys. You're dead.

Though I wrote a lot of romantic diaries which twinny took and ran off one day. I chased her that day like a mad chicken but ah... She read it!

Good old days when penning down your thoughts and feelings on paper was fun.

You guys forgot to add " Doxology". Lol

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by CruiseMaster1: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
'I picked this pen from the basket of love' was it for me grin

I Sell Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids
Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Click On My Moniker/Name For Samples n Contact wink

29 Likes

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by EmpressOVD: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Not at all�
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by maximunimpact(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin you just took me to memory lane bud, and usually it ends in a glamorous affair along with the cesspit of eternal companionship

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Brokeronline: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
We didn't do that. Na sissy boys dey do that one nah. Our own na to break people lockers and steal their belongings

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
I was an expert in this. In 1997 I was in my JSS1, I had a good handwriting, infact most of my senior boys took me as their son because of writing this sort of love letters for them.

I was virtually untouchable cos the big bad boys in our military school then had my backs.

Unfortunately I never had a gf till I left secondary school in 2003.

I often concluded by please remember to meet me at our rendezvous behind Iya basira shop

24 Likes

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by ImpregnaTor(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
This thread is proudly sponsored by joblessness grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by inoki247: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Na me b the mail man...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by sammy7410(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Justinlean02(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
I didn't even have time for this in Sec school, was shy as a motherfucker but was good at it cause I helped a friend write one and he sure got the chick trapped with it... grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by goldtube(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by ALEXAPLAYME: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rubbish no

1 Like

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
DamnNiggar:
Phone and social media has stepped things up to a whole new letter. But back then this was how love letters look like and common amongst secondary school students.
grin grin grin

Dear Sweetie,

Time and ability plus double capacity have forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also perambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

I hope you are swimming in the pool of love?
If so doxology.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love you chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that you are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in love, your pillow, your cushion and your butter on bread!

Seyifunmi Ayotunde
(Class 3B).

Only 60's, 70's and early 80's will understand.
Indomie generation stay clear��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Always returning from school with pieces of papers full my bag. Had a lot of guys admiring me then. I was the most intelligent maybe that was the reason they came around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hahaha ha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes and no wink
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Moneyboyz: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Na 2go we take start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by bhella10: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
I still have a copy of one them letters

2 Likes

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Sheuns(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ditto designed with love sign

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
See me just smiling here now... cheesy grin

That doxology though grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Chuknovski(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
lol, you forgot the cupid arrow piercing a heart or love shape, i remember buying so much greeting cards, i really miss the good old days, am also greatfull to be alive...THANK GOD

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Authoreety: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofcos
Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by 4ckTOT0: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rubbish. Na why una no fit get sense

3 Likes

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by CalabarPikin: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
I swear down....I no do this one...

Not that I'm much an Indomie generation though

I was this shy type...hmmm

Brief story of me...

I belong to this group of 7 boys in my sec school days, we do things together, play and study together, then in same school, we also had 7 girls who do things together....hmmmm

6 from the boys had theirs from the other group of 7...na only me come remain....and one pretty girl from the other end.....
After some years of singlehood, my group had to speak to our spokesman to go ask the girl out for me so the circle be complete.....bros, I begged this guys to let go that plan, hmmm...I was shy but they insisted and executed the plan.....Jah be praised, the girl refused.... But her yeye friends still have to go ginger her to accept and even had to set us up for a meeting.......Jah please let the ground open, I can't stand this bae.....luckily for me something came up and their plan failed....
Babe was also a shy type though....
One day on my way to the class, someone just ran and hugged me and said I'm hungry.....I've been hearing of goose bumps...they should be another name for what came out of my body that day.......cuz even my head became heavier.....had to manage with my heavy hands too and reach out to my pocket and gave her #50...that was when I realised her friends were watching from afar....jeez...my snacks money...aaahhh
My yeye friends now.....come and see hailing...... After then...bros the see babe pianu till ah left the school....me no want wahala....

I ended up finishing as a virgin....I made mama proud... grin grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by iamyemiakins(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
I had no time for this back then but I observed some people doing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? by Queenserah26(f): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Honestly grin
Sheuns:
Ditto designed with love sign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / See The Evil Happening In Uniport! / Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.