Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos (52262 Views)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 / Updated Cost Of Renting A 3 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Davidonkonsults:

The thread is specifically for 2 bedroom flats in Lagos. People married and with family can't live in a single room. Also these amounts will certainly not be sufficient in building a house till completion. It won't even buy land in Lagos. So all this one you are saying, we all said it before.
So paying 1.2m and above for rent without thinking of having your own home is what you justifying cos I don't get...

3 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Whobedatte:
Lagos agents and Yahoo boys are a major factor in rent surge in Lagos

At the rate at which yahoo boys are growing right now, decent and genuine workers may not be able to buy anything again in Lagos, not even clothes.

IG vendors are another set of bandits that need to be warned. Nobody dey fear God again for this country. Someone will just upload FAKE Adidas or Nike snickers and put 55k. Fake Gucci shirts from China - 29k, Plastic Keyholder from China - 11k, Fake wristband - 6k, Etc.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
overdo

dey do lagos landlords

thank God for the development strides in other state

very soon

people go dey move enmasse to Akwaibom, Delta, Oyo

Anambra, Kano , EKITI, ABIA
E.TC for business and employment

na dem go lower am by themselves

The earlier and faster other states develop, the better for everyone including Lagosians...

5 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
MA23:
is not part of Lagos lol
Oshodi 2 bedroom 300k

Berger 2 bedroom 350k this is dependent on the location in Berger

Mushin self contained 200k
A room and parlour 300k
2 bedroom 400k

3 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lamasta:
With 1.2m I will start the foundation of my house after buying land from it instead of using it to pay rent for one year....
what type of apartment? Have you bought any building materials if recent?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Acidosis:

Yes, in your village. The only thing 1.2m will get you is a piece of land in Ibafo with fake title and papers.
Oga stop discouraging others you don't need to have all the millions before you get a land in Lagos....

5 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:
Oshodi 2 bedroom 300k

Berger 2 bedroom 350k this is dependent on the location in Berger

Mushin self contained 200k
A room and parlour 300k
2 bedroom 400k

By Berger, you mean Lambe or Akute inside? Nobody will give you a 2 bedroom apartment anywhere in Berger for N350k. If you see any, please DM me, I will double the price.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Angelfrost:
Well, the rent costs are not that high or as high as we have been led to believe... I can see rents are specific to demographics and living standards of the locations.

There is a reason people continue to reside in Ikorodu, Mile 12, Ketu and Ojota areas while still working in Marina, Ajah, etc... [b]I hear some even come to work in Ikeja and the Island all the way from Ogun [/b]state! grin
Yes it true. A 3 bedroom apartment in some areas in suburbs of Ogun goes for 180-200k with modern living facilities, water heater, tiled and interlocking flooring but the roada are extremely bad.

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Angelfrost:
Well, the rent costs are not that high or as high as we have been led to believe... I can see rents are specific to demographics and living standards of the locations.

There is a reason people continue to reside in Ikorodu, Mile 12, Ketu and Ojota areas while still working in Marina, Ajah, etc... I hear some even come to work in Ikeja and the Island all the way from Ogun state! grin
Yes it true. A 3 bedroom apartment in some areas in suburbs of Ogun goes for 180-200k with modern living facilities, water heater, tiled and interlocking flooring but the roada are extremely bad.

2 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:
what type of apartment? Have you bought any building materials if recent?
Am not saying 1.2m will build me a house o abeg understand my post well well am only implying with 1.2m I can start the process of having a home not finishing it biko...

3 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Acidosis:

By Berger, you mean Lambe or Akute inside? Nobody will give you a 2 bedroom apartment anywhere in Berger for N350k. If you see any, please DM me, I will double the price.
Lambe is even less than that. E still dey e depends on the area in Berger
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by LegalWolf: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

There is a reason people continue to reside in Ikorodu, Mile 12, Ketu and Ojota areas while still working in Marina, Ajah, etc... I hear some even come to work in Ikeja and the Island all the way from Ogun state! grin

Bro, that thing is killing. People are going through a lot men
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
No oshodi, no mushin no berger
i guess he doesn't consider the above places habitable.

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:

Really??!... Wow! That's some serious hardship right there! To what end exactly, and for how long??! It's well with Nigerians!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lamasta:
Am not saying 1.2m will build me a house o abeg understand my post well well am only implying with 1.2m I can start the process of having a home not finishing it biko...
It's will not even build to lintel level highest 3 coaches after foundation depending on the apartment you wish to build
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:

Suburbs of Ogun? I hope you're referring to Ijebu-Ode sha, not the suburbs that I know very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Iyasaburi: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
phransix2:
The rate at which take cost for Lagos ehn... All those Ikeja and Surulere na mostly old houses but still them go dey charge millions for rent. Rubbish!

Na luck my brother, if you inherited a property there, you won't complain

2 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by mandate12: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
distributeinc:
No 2bdrm 1.2 in Lekki phase1, talk more of VI, the cheapest 2bdrm in VI is 3million...good 2bdrm in Chevron Lekki expressway is N2million rent.

Thanks for helping me write this. Was going to correct his statement
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lamasta:

Oga stop discouraging others you don't need to have all the millions before you get a land in Lagos....
Ikorodu axis with 400k you will get a plot but place like igbogbo hold your millions even inside igbogbo self all those Macaulay and co, you cannot get anything less than 2m currently.

4 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Iyasaburi:

Na luck my brother, if you inherited a property there, you won't complain
Them no dey refurbish inherited property but most atimes they share the apartment.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Acidosis:

Suburbs of Ogun? I hope you're referring to Ijebu-Ode sha, not the suburbs that I know very well.
Ota, Akute, Ajuwon, Lambe, Mowe, Kara, Opic
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:
Ikorodu axis with 400k you will get a plot but place like igbogbo hold your millions even inside igbogbo self all those Macaulay and co, you cannot get anything less than 2m currently.
Yeah you right prices of land depends on the location.....
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Rebuke: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
overdo

dey do lagos landlords

thank God for the development strides in other state

very soon

people go dey move enmasse to Akwaibom, Delta, Oyo

Anambra, Kano , EKITI, ABIA
E.TC for business and employment

na dem go lower am by themselves

Abeg remove Oyo from there. Oyo with no meaningful companies is now becoming expensive.

To get standard 2 bed room flat, yhu need to cough out about 600k. Some places are even more expensive.

Areas like Agodi Gate, Jericho, Akubo etc.

Agents are now everywhere in Ibadan, almost everybody is an agent there....very lazy lots.

Very silly agents and unreasonable Landlords.

12 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Brotherly, the matter carry weight come tie wrapper sha...

Imagine living in a barely habitable tight space at a rent cost of bigger and better abodes in other locations/states. With such expensive kind of lifestyle it's a wonder how these people save and grow financially without working themselves into premature aging and death. It is well o!
With REITs, NT-Bills, Money Mutual funds and fixed income funds, you will pay your rent and own your own house.

2 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rebuke:

Abeg remove Oyo from there. Oyo with no meaningful companies is now becoming expensive.

To get standard 2 bed room flat, yhu need to cough out about 600k.

Areas like Agodi Gate, Jericho, Akubo etc.

Very silly agents and unreasonable Landlords
You will get less than that I'm those area you mentioned.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Rebuke: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:
You will get less than that I'm those area you mentioned.

Where and how much for a 3 Bed room flat?
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lamasta:

Oga I can manage a standard room till I finish my own house and pack in within a year if my money is available instead of spending millions to enrich one landlord.....
As long as you are single, but once married with kids, it a different kettle of fish
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by corpershun: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Acidosis:

I swear!
If its Ojodu, just envelope 500-650 per year for 2bedroom
If you are just collecting the house, agency agreement, caution - 800k - 1M
I am still "shook" cos i want to move houses
Just don't understand the increases, even inside Opic, least is 600k
Like i will work for the year and use the whole money to pay landlord just to sleep and wake up. Lagosians which way now

10 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MJBOLT: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Acidosis:

At the rate at which yahoo boys are growing right now, decent and genuine workers may not be able to buy anything again in Lagos, not even clothes.

IG vendors are another set of bandits that need to be warned. Nobody dey fear God again for this country. Someone will just upload FAKE Adidas or Nike snickers and put 55k. Fake Gucci shirts from China - 29k, Plastic Keyholder from China - 11k, Fake wristband - 6k, Etc.

4 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:
Ota, Akute, Ajuwon, Lambe, Mowe, Kara, Opic

You have lost touch with the reality. Again, if you have any 2 bedroom apartment in Akute or Ajuwon for N180,000, please send me a message. I know people who might be interested and willing to give you N100k for your effort. You have a week to ask around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
ultiabaz36:
As dirty as Agege is, it still expensive that Alimosho.

Life no balance 4 Lagos
Alimosho is big it depends on the area places like Egan in Igando very beautiful standard house 2 bedroom is 180k-200k also depending on the area in Egan, Ijegun in Alimosho you will see 200k 3- bedroom isheri towards Igando axis 2 bed room you will get 200k, it all depend on the area.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by wevy(f): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lagosians be working for landlords and transporters

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Calculate Materials Needed For German Floor / These Are Stages Involved In Building A House / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.