Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos (52273 Views)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 / Updated Cost Of Renting A 3 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:
You are talking based on hearsay, you call Bemil a Motuary. After Ojodu is Alagbole is Ajuwon, after Ajuwon is Akute.

Don't confuse yourself dear. Visit Bemil and seek information.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Emeka71:
Is very much advisable that people should leave Lagos if they know that they can't afford Lagos; the cost and stress of Lagos is meaningless.

I agree.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Acidosis:

Don't confuse yourself dear. Visit Bemil and seek information.
Okay Sir
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Davidonkonsults: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lamasta:

So paying 1.2m and above for rent without thinking of having your own home is what you justifying cos I don't get...
The point is simple if you actually want to be reasonable. If you work in Lagos, you will have to stay somewhere. And if you are a family man with kids you will need a flat. You don't have an input on the rents. It is what it is. Saying you won't pay and use the rent money to build yours is the kind of things I used to say like 5 years ago. As for justification, I have none to give you. You can ask the landlords.

6 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by jiggyman(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=Scrap post=103947191]2 bedroom in Festac is about 500k to 700k and satellite town is 450k to 550k.

Where are you guys gqqqetting this rubbish[/quoteq]

I tire my brother. The best houses in fesrac is 800k max
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
joey150:

Same Lagos where at least 70% of people that live there are poor.

Sorry, what did you say again?
70%? did you pull that figure from your ass?
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by joey150(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
70%? did you pull that figure from your ass?

Oh really? Tell me something about Lagos I don't know? grin
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:
Alimosho is big it depends on the area places like Egan in Igando very beautiful standard house 2 bedroom is 180k-200k also depending on the area in Egan, Ijegun in Alimosho you will see 200k 3- bedroom isheri towards Igando axis 2 bed room you will get 200k, it all depend on the area.
Abeg I'm interested, do u have an agent's number or u into it, let's talk pls

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:

Abeg I'm interested, do u have an agent's number or u into it, let's talk pls
No, I don't have any of their numbers but note it's inside Egan o
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=jiggyman post=[103949402][/quote]What?!
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Acidosis:

Yup around N500 to N800 in Ojodu. Even that N500 will only get an old building, a very very old building, most likely without a parking space or somewhere in Bemil (for pesin wey fit live close to mortuary)

Oh my

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:
Welcome to Lagos! As long as it's not an e-hailing service it's 3k
I guess so! cheesy

I met him at the airport, after dropping me off at Akute he gave me his number, made me promise to call him anyday i am ready to be dropped off at the airport again.

6 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Angelfrost:
Well, the rent costs are not that high or as high as we have been led to believe... I can see rents are specific to demographics and living standards of the locations.

There is a reason people continue to reside in Ikorodu, Mile 12, Ketu and Ojota areas while still working in Marina, Ajah, etc... I hear some even come to work in Ikeja and the Island all the way from Ogun state! grin
How can someone live long with this kind of stress?

5 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:
Welcome to Lagos! As long as it's not an e-hailing service it's 3k
If you live at Akute you might even know where my friend's shop is, he deals on wall and floor tiles along is it tipper garage road they call that place?

3 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Laideabdulahi: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Parcks:

Bro, do you have an apartment plug I Ikeja? Would love to explore these options

Not really.
Except for my caretaker

The solid plug I had, stopped agent work and moved into business at Owerri and Aba.

Modified: Just called him, He said he can't come to lag anymore. He can't leave his business for agent anymore, but he can make connections cos he is still in an agent update whatsapp group in ikeja

4 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Lagos is not for the poor
But ironically more poor people "lives" in Lagos all them people living under bridges, in slums and sleeping at bus stops are not rich are they?
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ishilove:

How can someone live long with this kind of stress?
I tell you! You know? People do not have to live in Lagos or in the cities they can live in villages. Villages are cool, fresh and over populated.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Rebuke: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:
Matogun 190k 3 bedroom but the roads are very bad

Where is that one again? I am not sure I have heard that name before. How far is it from Iwo Road or Gate?

Meanwhile, the places i mentioned are very cool and with good roads.

2 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:
No, I don't have any of their numbers but note it's inside Egan o
Egan in Igando axis right, u don't have their number and u ain't into the agency business so how do w go about it
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by OhiOfIhima: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Acidosis:

By Berger, you mean Lambe or Akute inside? Nobody will give you a 2 bedroom apartment anywhere in Berger for N350k. If you see any, please DM me, I will double the price.

A brother of mine got it at Akute... 2BR flat for 250k... Vr nice house, and it was last yr December.

4 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Ladylawyer(f): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Father lord i wish to live in lagos and comfortably too. Please lord make it easy for me, the above figures are crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by SleekyP(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
1500 to 2000Sqm is needed at Ikoyi for JV

1bed and 2bedroom for sale Tiamiyu Salvage, V. I for 60Million and 85Million (off plan)

10Hectares of land for sale at Shapati after beachwood estate Lekki Epe express road for 1.8Billion

A land measuring 800sqm for sale at seagate estate after house on the rock Lekki, Ikate for 140M

4bedroom detached duplex for sale at Diamond Estate, Sangotedo for 55M

Call for more info and inspection +234 703 343 3941

Thanks

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by SleekyP(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
OhiOfIhima:

A brother of mine got it at Akute... 2BR flat for 250k... Vr nice house, and it was last yr December.
Akute and co too far man, you will spend like 1hr before getting to berger grin

Up your budgets and live around Omole ph1 & 2, Taiwo Etc...Yakoyo still manageable grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Otii4god: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
That over hyped god forsaken shit hole of a Lagos wey small rain fall every where turn river ocean. Shay abi wen u finished all ur life investment servicing rents in high class residential areas running into millions you no go still mix up with d normal every day Lagos stress from endless road congestion, flooding to over crowding and all sorts. B deceiving yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ishilove:

Oh my

My dear...!
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Oracleforce: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
CotenantNIG:

https://clytee.com/2021/07/17/cost-of-renting-a-2-bedroom-apartment-in-lagos/

Where is this clown churning out this figure?...

Abeg, mind am...there some houses that are cheaper than the figure posted
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
QuinModah:
Lol! And they owe for Africa. They are cheap because very few people or industries are in located in that axis

I was thinking it was because of security around that part. Ikorodu was a trending topic for a minute
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by nnekaike(f): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
corpershun:

I swear!
If its Ojodu, just envelope 500-650 per year for 2bedroom
If you are just collecting the house, agency agreement, caution - 800k - 1M
I am still "shook" cos i want to move houses
Just don't understand the increases, even inside Opic, least is 600k
Like i will work for the year and use the whole money to pay landlord just to sleep and wake up. Lagosians which way now
take time and search well,my in-laws live at berger,bemil office road precisely 3bedroom and they pay 300k.they paid 470k as total package while getting the house.

You can still try and search well!

That price is high for opic, hope it's a good area too cause when the dam is opened you might run and leave your house.

Consider Wawa,arepo,magboro too depending on where you work.
Pray you meet the owner directly too,and pray he is considerate and kind with all those charges.
All in all search well.

2 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
OhiOfIhima:

Nice pick bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Calculate Materials Needed For German Floor / These Are Stages Involved In Building A House / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.