Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother (16290 Views)

Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate / 2019: Bayelsa Assembly Speaker Konbowei Benson Turn Drummer Boy After / See Hon. Mrs.betinah Horfall's Manifesto For Rivers Assembly, Andoni Constituenc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by CodeTemplar: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fulanis or MEND?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by Ayo2004: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
Good news
It should have been the governor's mother..
If that happened,it wouldn't take a week before all the ungun knownmen,terrorists,bandits are caught
In fact,criminals go dey fear

Bandits,nice one grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by johnwegs(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
Please when is buhari's tenure going to expire abeg
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by Antoeni(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Right step in the right direction
Terrorist bandits gunmen kidnappers and militants focus on corrupt politicians and corrupt top government officials and leave we the poor masses along
Nice one
Keep it up
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
lazkizz:
If a university in Africa has been producing architects, engineers, building economists and interior designers for over 40 years… and the same university’s modern buildings are designed by Chinese consultants, such a university should just close down.

If a country has been unable to redeem her people from poverty after 50 years of independence and several regime change-overs, maybe such a country should be handed back to her colonial masters or outsource leadership from economies that deliver tangible results for their people, not political rhetoric.
i guess our country needs to close down completely!! Asin! The guilt is glaring!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by Princedapace(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
nowhere:

Black man can not rule a nation.

Finally, people are seeing it o.

Black man no get sense for leadership because of our greediness and hatred against our selves. So, no matter what, we can never rule well.
So, better we outsource it.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by Ayo2004: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
nowhere:

Black man can not rule a nation.
A dey tell u

When I was a kid and I heard "Blacks are not capable of ruling a nation effectively",I thought it was just jumbo trash made by stupid racists but everyday,as I see news about style of leadership in black countries,I keep asking myself if I was not debating the truth because I am black

The only black nations that seem to be progressing even with little pace are the ones with significant population of whites in the ruling class
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by Kinematics: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
Right under the nose of a PDP governor whose party claims to know it all.

*Spits *

You are indeed an official gari.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by Lorechino(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Monsters they've made!

Our leaders are very incompetent...with all the humongous amount given for security votes yet insecurity keeps bedeviling most states...SMH

We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria.

Your narrative lacks credence...reason there is clamor for e-voting process come 2023.....
#SayNoToBloodyElection.

@Seniorwriter

u can still make sense without sense
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ayo2004:

A dey tell u

When I was a kid and I heard "Blacks are not capable of ruling a nation effectively",I thought it was just jumbo trash made by stupid racists but everyday,as I see news about style of leadership in black countries,I keep asking myself if I was not debating the truth because I am black

The only black nations that seem to be progressing even with little pace are the ones with significant population of whites in the ruling class
You are right. When younger or biased, you don't see the light.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sympathies to mama, wishing she comes back in one piece but for the SSG son, he is an idi**t, her mom should have aborted him!
He was told to remove his mom from the residence two weeks back going by security reports of the impending Kidnap by some of street boys who he uses for election matters, he refused and decided to mobilize a joint patrol team to keep stay in watch without the least as pure water to the personnel on watch. Gbam on Sunday, cult boys rampage madly in swali community where fatalities were recorded. The joint patrol was deployed back to patrol and now this played out. This is not even the first time someone has been kidnapped from his stead, he will pay as usual, anyway.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by Temptee101(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
lazkizz:
If a university in Africa has been producing architects, engineers, building economists and interior designers for over 40 years… and the same university’s modern buildings are designed by Chinese consultants, such a university should just close down.

If a country has been unable to redeem her people from poverty after 50 years of independence and several regime change-overs, maybe such a country should be handed back to her colonial masters or outsource leadership from economies that deliver tangible results for their people, not political rhetoric.

Seconded!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
Right under the nose of a PDP governor whose party claims to know it all.

*Spits *

Both APC and PDP are useless. Change they call it. What a joke.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by wewillbealright: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
lazkizz:

Strongly agree with this
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by chukel(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Na wa o. Do kombowei benson is the SSG. How can one go from speaker of house of assembly to SSG. These politicians are shameless.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by Charly68: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
I doubt if the abductors have mother at all...for refusing to honor aged mother like this,they have activated the curse of untimely death upon themselves
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Betinah Benson, Mother Of Konbowei Benson, Bayelsa SSG's Mother by TheMostComplex1: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
Someone jisted me about the kidnapping today. This's the 2nd time she has been kidnapped. And when she was kidnapped two people arround her fainted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Participation In the COP For The Last 10 Years / NPA Expels SON, NAFDAC, NDLEA From Nigerian Sea Ports / Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.