Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason (46326 Views)

IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa As Nnamdi Kanu's Replacement At Radio Biafra / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa As Radio Biafra Broadcaster, Gives Reasons / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by ugo4u: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kanu is afraid that his Radio station will be hijacked by Ekpa just like how he hijacked the movement from Uwazuruike. Like they say "A butcher is afraid of someone carrying a cutlass at his back". Simon Ekpa most probably has refused to swear an oath of allegiance to Kanu's cult, even though the Simon Ekpa himself no too get sense just like the vast hoardes of zombies Kanu is breeding in IPOB.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by philipobiz: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Once a tree is uprooted, the branches die off slowly
While the leftover small roots start growing and becomes a big tree again
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by nairalandankrah: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
[s]He is sacked cause he is from EBONYI. IGBOS see Ebonyi People as less IGBO. The same way Anambra see other Igbos as less Igbos[/s].
Nah Only propaganda, lies, and fake news unah get..is this how you want to maintain one Nigeria
Buharis Nigeria Newspaper and fake news! grin

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by nairalandankrah: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
ugo4u:
[s]Kanu is afraid that his Radio station will be hijacked by Ekpa just like how he hijacked the movement from Uwazuruike. Like they say "A butcher is afraid of someone carrying a cutlass at his back". Simon Ekpa most probably has refused to swear an oath of allegiance to Kanu's cult, I would be surprised if he did because Simon is well educated unlike the vast hoardes of zombies Kanu is breeding in IPOB[/s].
IPOB FAMILY WILL REMAIN STRONG IN THE FACE OF ZOO NEWSPAPER PROPAGANDA.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by ablejesus26(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
Emergingnation:
Shut up! At age you can't identify fake news when you come across one!

Even if them dey chop, them dey chop pass average Nigeria politicians... Typical every where..

Onye nzuzu,it will be fake news bcus it doesn't suit you�.
So bcus the evil politifcians are chopping it makes it right for them to also chop too all in the pretence of freedom fighter?

Fiaakwa being brainwashed is the worse thing that can befall a human being �.
I am done with you.
Don't come into my mention again with your nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by nairalandankrah: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abaman001:
[s]Am so so happy, in fact it's makes me squirt endlessly seeing the terror leader called nnamdi kanu in a ZOO DSS eating grasses with his follow animals like cows and rabbits, the ZOO manager must ensure he use him to feed any hungry python before the end of his tenure.... #Nda-ara[/s]
This one nah original Fulani impostor claiming aba grin
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by nairalandankrah: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

[s]Oqnye nzuzu,it will be fake news bcus it doesn't suit you�.
So bcus the evil politifcians are chopping it makes it right for them to also chop too all in the pretence of freedom fighter?

I am done with you.
Don't come into my mention again with your nonsense again.[/s]

This is fake news nah!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ojiofor:
Simon Ekpa has refused to swear oath of allegiance to supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,they are afraid Simon Ekpa may hijack their platform as Kanu once did to Uwazuruike.To become an IPOB member you must swear an oath to be loyal and submissive to Nnamdi Kanu not to Biafra o, that is why his leadership is based on command and control.He controls his followers like umu aturu.Simon Ekpa is not a foolish sheep.

That makes sense.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by ablejesus26(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
nairalandankrah:

This is fake news nah!
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Kuginzi: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Nairalanders do Ignore this fake news

Simon was never at any time appointed as second in command, and there is no dis unity in ipob. IPOB REMAINS STRONG, UNIFIED AND FORMIDABLE AS EVER!

IGNORE THIS PROPAGANDA SPONSORED BY DSS THROUGH NIGERIA NEWSPAPERS AND REMAIN FOCUSED..
I feel your pain bro!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fake! Fake!! Fake!!!
And you wonder why Our Lord and Personal Savior calls them MONKEYS.
The reasons aren't farfetched.
����

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by nairalandankrah: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kuginzi:

I feel your pain bro!
We chased away your miyetti Allah terrorist brothers from the south grin..
Chai! E pain u!

They're currently back in the north now massively and hopelessly kidnapping your fathers and mothers and using ur underage sisters as sex toysz! grin

Kanu has made you so useless! And your brothers homeless! You have no choice than to troll ipob for the rest of your life.. grin
So jobless now,I feel your pain grin
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by ceejayluv(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
I got a feeling that the spokesman sacked himself from the position

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
ugo4u:
Kanu is afraid that his Radio station will be hijacked by Ekpa just like how he hijacked the movement from Uwazuruike. Like they say "A butcher is afraid of someone carrying a cutlass at his back". Simon Ekpa most probably has refused to swear an oath of allegiance to Kanu's cult, I would be surprised if he did because Simon is well educated unlike the vast hoardes of zombies Kanu is breeding in IPOB.
Don't commit suicide, bro. Just, let it go!
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Kuginzi: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
nairalandankrah:

We chased away your miyetti Allah terrorist brothers from the south grin..

They're currently back in the north hopelessly kidnapping your fathers and mothers and using ur underage sisters as sex toysz! grin
So Why should I be in pain? grin grin grin cheesy
Calm down

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by berrystunn(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Nairalanders do Ignore this fake news

Simon was never at any time appointed as second in command, and there is no dis unity in ipob. IPOB REMAINS STRONG, UNIFIED AND FORMIDABLE AS EVER!

IGNORE THIS PROPAGANDA SPONSORED BY DSS THROUGH NIGERIA NEWSPAPERS AND REMAIN FOCUSED..

Who is the 2nd man in command??

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Emergingnation(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

[s]nye nzuzu,it will be fake news bcus it doesn't suit you�.

I am done with you.
Don't come into my mention again with your nonsense again[/s].
Shut Up Typical Aboki !
Renown unity bagger that always carry Biafra matters on his head like gala hawkers on Lagos roads during holdup,
While leaving his backwards region that already ruined by bandits and fulani herdsmen..

Aboki that always accused us of being brainwashed grin
Who is more brainwashed like an average Aboki that always used as a pawn by their elites for political gain..

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by berrystunn(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
heniford2:
Interesting grin I hope nobi insult and propaganda theory but genuine one, anyway in a new Biafra we stand a new movement that will make every igbo's to belong we stand with MNK,he has set a platform is time we take it to our social media, WhatsApp, Twitter, our secondary school, University, our office anywhere you are we are been set back by Buhari administration and Nigeria it's time to come together for this movement called freedom to Biafra speak up its know or never.

Change that name Biafra
United with others
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by WaffenSS(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Irony: radio biafra having codes of conduct and ethics.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Kingrefreshed: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by OBIPLUS(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Whatever, all i want is freedom, so that the younger and unborn children will not face marginalisation,suffer or been denied what they refused us in our own time. Simple.
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by bareal(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Who takes a Satan seriously....
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by berrystunn(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ipob is organization in Igbo land , that hijack the voice of the Igbos through social media.

But the real igbos do not support there activities... insulting everyone
Creating hate among our selfs and other tribe.

We the Igbo republic is waiting for ipob madness to end....

The Igbo republic.
We support all tribe that accommodate Igbos worldwide....
We support restructuring.
We support peaceful environment.
We support growth.
We support mix igbos nation wide.

Igbos should occupie anywhere they find them self.. they should be good embassador's of the place, town city and county.

Igbos are the only tribe that have kids with all tribe in Nigeria...
Igbos are the only tribe that leaves every part of Nigeria... And the world.

Keep the republic on

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by ignis: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Once a tree is uprooted, the branches die off slowly

Gbam
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by 9jaPromo(f): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ojiofor:
Simon Ekpa has refused to swear oath of allegiance to supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,they are afraid Simon Ekpa may hijack their platform as Kanu once did to Uwazuruike.To become an IPOB member you must swear an oath to be loyal and submissive to Nnamdi Kanu not to Biafra o, that is why his leadership is based on command and control.He controls his followers like umu aturu.Simon Ekpa is not a foolish sheep.
Let him go and start his own freedom fighting...... not to continue where someone start

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by senatrpaichulo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
IPOB to Ekpa; follow the rules of engagement or be jettisoned!!

A better caption than what Op said

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Elfaris(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Leeemmmaaaaoooooooo hehehehehe
Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by chiedu7: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
THIS IS FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Ibkhaleel: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
IPOB is the most confusing organisation I've ever seen. When u make statement that suit them they praise u, if u do otherwise irrespective of the authenticity of the opinion they chastise u

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason by Skillsnigeria: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

fghj / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) / Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.