Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,200 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

The Most Popular And Best Working Torrent Websites - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Popular And Best Working Torrent Websites (1737 Views)

The Most Popular And Best Working Torrent Websites / Best And Free Torrent Websites To Download Movies, Softwares, Apps, Games, Etc / 10 Most Popular James Bond Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Popular And Best Working Torrent Websites by khalidfarhan: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
The downloading from torrents is performed through torrent websites. There are various types of torrent websites. Depending on the kinds of torrent websites, the functions differ. We will talk about some torrent sites here: (I) The Pirate bay, (ii)LimeTorrents.info.
(iii)Torrentz2 (iv) YTS.AG (v)dope (vi) 137x (vii) RARBG (viii)EZTV (ix)Turlock (x)Torrent Downloads.

The Pirate Bay:
The Pirate Bay is the leading site of the torrent world. This site was ranked the best torrent site in 2018 and still exists. The pirate bay website offers a faster download speed than other websites. Interestingly, the average download speed is 2.9 megabytes per second. It is very accessible. In addition, you can download from any source.

Limetorrents.Ifo
This website has the most extensive database of more than 9.8 million torrents. This offers many categories, including games, movies, apps, animist shows, and software. It is also not a tracker site and offers many torrents. The download speed is 3.1MB/s, and this site is older.

Torrentz2
It is also the old torrent site. It manages multiple torrent files from many kinds of sources. Whether you want to download music and movies, Torrent2 provides a good peer ratio.

Rarbg:
This is the biggest torrent site. It is shown that more than 40 million visitors visit this site each month. The establishment of this site was in 2008. It is famous for having active community of seeders and high-quality torrents. Sometimes RARBG competes with the pirate bay.

1337x:
This torrent site is very famous for downloading movies and, TV series, and Music. Most uses of this site are noticeable for Entertainment.

Torrentz2:
If you have a passion for making and listing music, it is perfect for you. However, it is not a big torrent site but the appealing of this site for the music.

YTS:
The best torrent site for movies lovers. Many movies are gotten on this torrent site with 2-5 megabytes per second download speed. More than 75 million people visit YTS every month.

It is considered that you will have to find the torrent websites for downloading torrent files and make peer connections.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Popular And Best Working Torrent Websites by alexbacker: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Cool, I didn’t know there are torrents that are as popular as the pirate bay. This site is proven, many things, downloaded from there and I never caused any problems. I’ve been downloading games, movies, and programs, and I’ve had them all run smoothly. I don’t know what about other torrenting sites, but the pirate bay for me is the best site to download.
Re: The Most Popular And Best Working Torrent Websites by Quinton45: 1:10pm On May 20, 2022
alexbacker:
Pirate Bay is a great one
I have never used The Pirate Bay.
Re: The Most Popular And Best Working Torrent Websites by CaptMarvel(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
Quinton45:

I have never used The Pirate Bay.
go use it.

(1) (Reply)

I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Fox Tv's "Lucifer" TV Show - Satan In Primetime / How To Upload Movies To Youtube Without Copyriht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.