Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business (6818 Views)

Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos / Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by CruiseMaster1: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by Abdullahi4u7(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God
So who is the one true God, confused entity?
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by triple996(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
mzBEAM:
angry

Divide & rule zombie.

MANNAvulturegrills is the one operating this accounts

Triple996, NLpolicewoman, PrinceofLagos, Thebosstrevor, Killmnknow, Killigbohonow, Olutxz, Tutudesz, Onionbandits

Shame on you

I usually ignore comment like this on nairaland ,but it's fun anyway. That was how u guys were saying I was d same person as arrewa, then qoatesystem , nowits BBQ guy.
I
Keep it up cool
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by PrinceOfLagos: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
mzBEAM:
angry

Divide & rule zombie.

Triple996, NLpolicewoman, PrinceofLagos, Thebosstrevor, Killmnknow, Killigbohonow, Olutxz, Tutudesz, Onionbandits

Shame on you

Your brain is obviously paining you
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by triple996(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wickedfact:

You must be referring to the North where bandits killed 13 Policemen and the Governor was almost stoned like a dog. You were hyping Elrufai the last time, meanwhile Kaduna under Elrufai has become one of the most insecure northern states. You fools come online to casie) instigate fight between southerners but your parents in the North are being kidnapped in exchange for firewood.
I gave u one like so that you carry on with your stupidity cool
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by TheWolfen(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
All these talk not a single direction of how one can benefit from the program. ?!
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by koxyz: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
The grant is meant for APC card carrying members, outsiders should stay out of it,we have been there before.
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by tutudesz: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
mzBEAM:
angry

Divide & rule zombie.

Shame on you

Who be dis unfortunately animal looking for my attention undecided
So because I expose that foolish boy behind ThEGodFaThEr104, mocey, fozapi, Tranquility360, vodimov grin you think say you smart grin
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by ThEGodFaThEr104: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
tutudesz:

Who be dis unfortunately animal looking for my attention undecided
So because I expose that foolish boy behind ThEGodFaThEr104, mocey, fozapi, Tranquility360, vodimov grin you think say you smart grin
Mumu, you don't have common sense. What concerns me with all the monikers you listed above? It's only a dumb fellow that will believe this trash you wrote.
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by Fortez: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Really
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by tutudesz: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Mumu, you don't have common sense. What concerns me with all the monikers you listed above? It's only a dumb fellow that will believe this trash you wrote.
My boy you don finish you Neco lesson grin
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
tutudesz:

My boy you don finish you Neco lesson grin
It's your father and I that are supposed to be exchanging words and not a "Tata" like you.
Alainironu ara Galatia!
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by tutudesz: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

It's your father and I that are supposed to be exchanging words and not a "Tata" like you.
Alainironu ara Galatia!
Exchanging words with a coward like you grin Guy better read your book, so that you can make biafra great grin
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by tutudesz: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Alainironu ara Galatia!
Exchanging words with a coward like you grin Guy better read your book, so that you can make biafra great grin
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by clothingonline(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
The government of various state need to choose three agricultural products they can produce to feed all Nigerians and even export
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by delpee(f): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
This is a good initiative.

Let's hope the beneficiaries will make good use of the opportunity.
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by barcaboi(m): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2021
Dmavin:
The government at the centre should do the same
Haven’t they? Farmermoni, tradermoni and CBN anchor loans and many more dey there. People dey turn blind eye to it
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by calcal: 1:05am On Jul 22, 2021
Kennitrust:
Leave the topic, let face reality!

In Ghana, the president can address the citizens with their local dialogues And everyone will understand

In Kenya, the same thing and many African countries and some western countries.

That alone show the oneness balancing of that country.

But in Nigeria, we don't have a language.

We say our national languages are

Igbo
Yoruba
Hausa
And we end up using English as our national language.

Is that not enough reason to see that we have nothing in common?

Let everyone go to where they feel safe.
Nigeria cannot work with the unimaginable differences that we share.

Let those with the know-how work to separate us to our ethnic comfort. Please!

Many idiots still believe we can make it to work most especially those Yoruba educated illiterates, the like of Mr. Farotimi SAN
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by 9jaRealist: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by 9jaRealist: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2021
Kennitrust:
Leave the topic, let face reality!

In Ghana, the president can address the citizens with their local dialogues And everyone will understand

In Kenya, the same thing and many African countries and some western countries.

That alone show the oneness balancing of that country.

But in Nigeria, we don't have a language.

We say our national languages are

Igbo
Yoruba
Hausa
And we end up using English as our national language.

Is that not enough reason to see that we have nothing in common?

Let everyone go to where they feel safe.
Nigeria cannot work with the unimaginable differences that we share.

Let those with the know-how work to separate us to our ethnic comfort. Please!

ABSOLUTELY FALSE!
Anyway, EVERY Nigerian speaks/understands Pidgin!

Nonetheless, language is not determinative of nationhood…
Canada has 2 major (plus indigenous) languages, Switzerland has 4, Belgium has 3, etc.

>
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by R1234(f): 6:07am On Nov 27, 2023
House pls Agripreneur programme 2023 after taking aptitude test online this november 2023, i cant login back , to check if am selected and when are they texting or selecting those chosen i cant wait to enter epe like this
Re: Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business by hardam003: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2023
They are already sending text messages to successful would-be participants. Resumption is on Sunday, 3rd of December, 2023.

R1234:
House pls Agripreneur programme 2023 after taking aptitude test online this november 2023, i cant login back , to check if am selected and when are they texting or selecting those chosen i cant wait to enter epe like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proven Ways To Make Money Blogging / Vessels For Sale / Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.