Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,031 members, 7,803,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Reasons Y U Should Get The Book "21st Century Joseph" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reasons Y U Should Get The Book "21st Century Joseph" (825 Views)

The 21st Century Lagos Wife. / Post A Quote From A Book You're Reading or Have Read. Include the Book Title. / The Book Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Y U Should Get The Book "21st Century Joseph" by dlawale(m): 12:41am On May 13, 2011
Hi Fellas/Cuties; Dads/Moms,

Im David Ropo Lawale. 21st century Joseph is the story of Joseph with the cretaive thinking assumption that it occured in our times.
Reasons for getting it,

-The book is said to be fun
-It's the modern day version of the story of Joseph (Think ofJoseph as the Vice President of Egypt, modern day church activities, cars, cell phones etc)
-The book is full of the word
-The book has characters created by the author as well as the full characters used for the biblical story
-It's funny
-TBN requested for a copy of the book
-Day Star USA requested for a copy of the book
-A while back, a ministry in singapore requested for 10,000 copies of the book
-I was priviledged to have been interviewed by The 700 club (CBN) about the book
-The interview airred on AIT, ITV and TBN
-The book will also have a movie version of it and i'm looking at getting a U.S based producer called Tyler Perry to work on it
-There's also going to be a cartoon and comic version. (It's high time we influence the kids with the right thing)
-Major ministries endorsed the book
-A pastor's 9 yr old grabbed a copy and refused to stop reading
-The book showcases my Jesus
-Though the book is entertaining, it's full of the truth of the word and not individual church doctrines
-The first bulk orders of the book was by a muslim. (The book transcends beyond religion but goes into intimacy with the Holy Spirit)
-A sponsor/Investor who came in contact with the book has made it available for Nigerians to have hard copies since it wasnt published here
-Sponsors/Investors are still required as the book has a REALLY big picture
-Different translations are in the pipeline as there are people waiting to traslate to French, Ibo and spanish,
-The book is currently being sold at $22, which in Naira will be N4,000 if shipping cost is included. However,due to the demand for copies in Nigeria, it's been worked to a reduced price of N2,000
-The sale of the book will also have a network marketing mode where people can be empowered financially with percentages for a referal sale on each book or bulk orders/ So, u can determine your income daily
-21st Century Joseph is the first out of 9 books. the others are yet to be published but the books were written as a growth series for all. Insights in the word are deeper as you progress with subsequent books
-Local Order of 400 copies
-This is the first time the book would be selling in Nigeria
-Current publishers of Myles Munroe and TD Jakes are interested in the book. Would take sponsors to change publishing outfits
-Soon enough, coming soon, im certain we'll be able to dofree distribution to some other nations
-Hard copies will finally be available in Nigeria next month
-The last reason is cos i talk too much and think of what happens when i write :-),

Look forward to your comments and thoughts.
Nairaland,i know how u do it. Dont hit me too hard grin grin
Just in case there are typo errors in my mail, my bad!!, i was rushing cool

David Lawale
dlawale@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Languange Tutors / 10 Mistakes Unhappy People Make / Twinkle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.