Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 PM

Cooking Gas Is Now N650/kilo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Is Now N650/kilo (2622 Views)

Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / Cooking Gas Is Now ₦7500! Well Done Buhari!! / Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Is Now N650/kilo by Parachoko: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
decasey:
Hahaha, most of you people that are complaining are does who voted for buhari. I did not campaign for him and I voted against him because I no the only the he has to offer is what you guys a passing through now. So you people should enjoy it while it last. The first time day came with CHANGE you people voted, even after passing through hell you voted for him again which was nest LEVEL, so make Una enjoy the nest LEVEL.
Are you not living in Nigeria?
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now N650/kilo by ozome15(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
heniford2:
I just pity you guys in Nigeria it will clip to 1000k then you all will hit the streets telling them to kill you all sabi una dey fear gun soon u guys will no more fear gun
No mind them, na for mouth them go da talk am. They never see anything. This just the GENESIS. By 2022 that when people will start to understand what is going to heppen.
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now N650/kilo by westerner147: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Instead of ending your life for nothing, join the train to end this government.

Even if you are killed in the process of ending this government, nothing spoil cos you don already conclude ending the life before.

Funny you grin
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now N650/kilo by InsideLove(f): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
ozome15:

No mind them, na for mouth them go da talk am. They never see anything. This just the GENESIS. By 2022 that when people will start to understand what is going to heppen.

Please don't pray for anything worst than the the present state of economy in the country.
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now N650/kilo by ozome15(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
InsideLove:

Please don't pray for anything worst than the the present state of economy in the country.
The worst is yet to come. Becouse this people are not givenup power in 2023. That when the real . . . . . .! Will start.
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now N650/kilo by kafeii123: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2022
InsideLove:
Life is becoming unbearable by the day. Around the month of March this year, a kg of gas was still sold at N400. Today, a kg is now N650. I went to buy it with a budget of N500 only to be told it's N650 and I came back without buying it because I couldn't afford it.

What is going on in this country please? Why is life made so difficult for already impoverished Nigerians? I'm so pained right now. Honestly, I feel like just ending this life once and for all. What is it? Which kind government is this one? All the common things we could afford before, we can no longer afford again today. Prices of every single thing have gone up with over 70/80%.

Bought @850 in the week
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now N650/kilo by NaMe4: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2022
In Benin, between 740 and 850.
Re: Cooking Gas Is Now N650/kilo by sinkhole: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2022
I wanted to blast the OP, and ask him if he ever lives in Nigeria only to discover that is a 2021 post cheesy
It is around 780naira here now embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital / Wike Buys PDP Panel Members With $5M To Clinch VP Ticket - Sahara Reporters / This Is How Lagos Airport Terminal Look Like Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.