Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Cubana For President! What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cubana For President! What Do You Think? (1139 Views)

EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana For Money Laundering, Tax Fraud / If Nigeria Was Governed By Russia President? What Will Be Your Take On This! / Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by Saturn101: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
I saw the picture below on the Facebook and it keeps me wondering.

Could that be the aim of the guy for all the publicity stunts at the recent burial of his mother?

So what if Cubana indeed desires to seek the highest political office in Nigeria?

What do you think? Please, be polite and rational in your responses.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by Tinubuadvocate: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Its good president of OBA in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by Bar1941(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
It's just something designed by a graphic designer to feed on the popularity of the guy, that is why he puts his number there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by Saturn101: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Is he not good for Nigeria?
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by MalcoImX: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Saturn101:

Is he not good for Nigeria?
No, not at all.

Whose money is he going to spray like that?

A man whose rise to national fame was based on spraying Naira everywhere is not good enough to be Nigeria's president.

1 Like

Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by Zooposki(f): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by CasNova: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
The man has the right, like other eligible Nigerians, to contest for any office.

1 Like

Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by Skyfly007: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bar1941:
It's just something designed by a graphic designer to feed on the popularity of the guy, that is why he puts his number there.
You are an intelligent man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by goatBBQGRILLS: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
He is going to be better than our darling daddy, from all of us at goatBBQGRILLS

3 Likes

Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by vasel15: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Saturn101:

Could that be the aim of the guy for all the publicity stunts at the recent burial of his mother?

So what if Cubana indeed desires to seek the highest political office in Nigeria?

Thank you.

After 60yrs look what campaign promises. Lol. Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by UltimateSpice: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
CasNova:
The man has the right, like other eligible Nigerians, to contest for any office.

Supported.
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by mightyhaze: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
He is eligible..

But I think he has stated severally that politics doesn't interest him
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by Saturn101: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
mightyhaze:
He is eligible..

But I think he has stated severally that politics doesn't interest him

Time will tell.
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by able20(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Saturn101:

Thank you.
Una mumu never Do?
Why are Nigerian youths too gullible. Your mates in Ghana rejected rice and cow meat and asked for "Jobs"
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by fourboys: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
MalcoImX:

No, not at all.

A man whose rise to national fame was based on spraying Naira everywhere is not good enough to be Nigeria's president.
the one that doesn't spray naira How far?
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by ThrillPlus: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
fourboys:
cool
fourboys:
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by Saturn101: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
MalcoImX:

No, not at all.

sad
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by Danzakidakura(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
this Yoruba Muslim, that's why Hausa man will n very allow you to lead him in a mosque.
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by ThatFairGuy1: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Presidential in Alaigbo.

Who dash monkey banana, who dash Igbo Nigeria Presidency undecided

U
Meanwhile unthinkable Nigeria youths won't cease to surprise. Small thing, they'll be attributing president to someone as if it's an appointment

1 Like

Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by koondog: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Saturn101:
I[s] saw the picture below on the Facebook and it keeps me wondering.

Thank you[/s].

Afonja stop posting nonsense and leave Igbos alone. Leave us alone afonjas!
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by Almaigaa: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Saturn101:

Thank you.

He can only become the President of the ONLINE REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by FarahAideed: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
He will be 500 times better than bUhari though...if y'all could elect Buhari then anyone is better qualified at this point to be president
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by FairCritic(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2021
koondog:

Afonja stop posting nonsense and leave Igbos alone. Leave us alone afonjas!

This is myopic. How could you jump to that conclusion?

What has your vituperation got to do with the suitability of a citizen for the highest political office in the land?
Re: Cubana For President! What Do You Think? by ThrillPlus: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Saturn101:

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Defection: Nkem Okeke Afraid To Return To Varsity, Seeking FG Job - APGA / Peter Obi Exposes How Governors Root Their States In The Name Of Projects / Nigerians Are Just Too Daft!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.