Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Men And Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women! (1962 Views)

Married Men And Women: What Are You Doing On Badoo? / Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Women! by Dsense(m): 1:28am On May 13, 2011
To men,
How would you feel if coincidentally found your Gfriend self-servising? . . what comes to your mind? and what would you do thereafter?

To women.
How would you feel if coincidentally found your Bfriend self-servising? . . what comes to your mind? and what would you do thereafter?
Re: Men And Women! by vivaladiva(f): 2:14am On May 13, 2011
na wa for wire road oooo, i walk in on my man self servicing-----no be to join in----abi how lady go do

1 Like

Re: Men And Women! by Dsense(m): 2:23am On May 13, 2011
cheii . . .World don spoil ooooooo . . . . embarassed grin grin grin
Re: Men And Women! by vivaladiva(f): 2:31am On May 13, 2011
abi world dey berra more n more
Re: Men And Women! by tayoast(m): 2:32am On May 13, 2011
mtsew
Re: Men And Women! by vivaladiva(f): 2:38am On May 13, 2011
wath is mtsew, pardon my hignorance
Re: Men And Women! by toyemz(f): 2:41am On May 13, 2011
@D-sense

have you ever used a blown up doll before?
maybe you should get your self one
and then ask proper questions
Re: Men And Women! by Dsense(m): 2:43am On May 13, 2011
^^^Dem use Mokey shit curse for you? undecided undecided undecided

vivaladiva:

abi world dey berra more n more

Kudos!!! grin grin
Re: Men And Women! by toyemz(f): 2:50am On May 13, 2011
^^^^
na wa oh
why must you always begin abuse
answer the question and learn
Re: Men And Women! by Dsense(m): 2:54am On May 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss . . .Having a terrific night . . bear with me kiss
Re: Men And Women! by MrsChima(f): 2:56am On May 13, 2011
Uhmm. What is ANF?
Re: Men And Women! by toyemz(f): 2:57am On May 13, 2011
^^^ you're in your own world
just remember not to get stuck in there
Re: Men And Women! by tayoast(m): 2:58am On May 13, 2011
vivaladiva:

wath is mtsew, pardon my hignorance

an irritating hiss
Re: Men And Women! by Dsense(m): 2:59am On May 13, 2011
Lmao . . . . undecided undecided

Mrs.Chima:

Uhmm. What is ANF?

Am Not Fccking grin
Re: Men And Women! by MrsChima(f): 3:00am On May 13, 2011
D-sense:

Lmao . . . . undecided undecided

Am Not Fccking grin

Yeah, we know! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You need some lotion?
Re: Men And Women! by Dsense(m): 3:02am On May 13, 2011
Black Ogunfe angry
Re: Men And Women! by Nobody: 3:19am On May 13, 2011
Re: Men An[b]f[/b] Women!
D-sense:

To men,
How would you feel if coincidentally found your Gfriend self-servising? . . what comes to your mind? and what would you do thereafter?

To women.
How would you feel if coincidentally found your Bfriend self-servising? . . what comes to your mind? and what would you do thereafter?

LOL D-sense in need of hooked on phonics tonight? grin grin
Re: Men And Women! by Dsense(m): 3:21am On May 13, 2011
I'm gonna have to violate you tonight angry . . . . .Stop being on ma case nuts gargler grin grin

Masturbating grin
Re: Men And Women! by Nobody: 3:22am On May 13, 2011
grin grin that's better!
as for the violation, it aint violation if its consensual. wink cool cool grin
Re: Men And Women! by Nobody: 3:26am On May 13, 2011
How would you feel if coincidentally found your Gfriend self-servising? . .
i would feel hurt (because she didnt tell me of her "extra curricular needs"wink and also turned on at the same time to see her playing with herself. . . . . . . i would definitely watch for a minute or two before coming out.

what comes to your mind?
my first thought would be:" who/what is this biatch fantasizing about while playing with herself? i need to know!!!!!"
obviously i would also question our relationship and my bedroom skills and, last but not least, i would wonder how long she has been solo-sexing herself like that.

and what would you do thereafter?
i would get down on my knees and help her finish whatever she was doing
Re: Men And Women! by Dsense(m): 3:27am On May 13, 2011
You mean we can have a consensual intimacy rather than me violating yah? grin
Re: Men And Women! by Nobody: 3:27am On May 13, 2011
cool cool wink yes ooo. . .ode!  grin

MRbrownJAY:

i would feel hurt (because she didnt tell me of her "extra curricular needs"wink and also turned on at the same time to see her playing with herself. . . . . . . i would definitely watch for a minute or two before coming out.

what comes to your mind?
my first thought would be:" who/what is this biatch fantasizing about while playing with herself? i need to know!!!!!"
obviously i would also question our relationship and my bedroom skills and, last but not least, i would wonder how long she has been solo-sexing herself like that.

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Men And Women! by Dsense(m): 3:30am On May 13, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

what comes to your mind?

MrBrowny d bestest grin

I go by the last choice . . . I did that with a girl yrs ago . .but later was calling myself back that what/why did i do that?
But you have just assured me i wasn't wrong cheesy
Re: Men And Women! by Nobody: 3:31am On May 13, 2011
tayo_ast:

mtsew

reminds me of when someone was mad at me and he typed mshceww! grin grin grin grin
Re: Men And Women! by Dsense(m): 3:33am On May 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DERAILERS!!! angry angry angry
Re: Men And Women! by Nobody: 3:41am On May 13, 2011
@D sense
you are right but however you finish her off, there is a big problem in that r/ship that cannot be overlooked.
either:
A) her partner dont sex her the right way and she is not willing or open minded to show him the way.
B) she is into stuff that aint "right"(zoophilia, scatophilia etc).
C) she can only reach the promise land MANUALLY.

whatever the problem is, there is no happy future in that r/ship
Re: Men And Women! by Dsense(m): 3:46am On May 13, 2011
But MrBrown . .let's be rational.
Don't you think it helps the r/ship sometimes ?
I meant when you don't have your spouse around and rather to go on the street stalking preys but you choose to conduct self-service . . .what you think about that?
Re: Men And Women! by Nobody: 4:09am On May 13, 2011
not really. . . . . . . unless you are out of the country for months at a time.

if you can catch her doing it then she could have simply wait for you to come home.
how Hot was she that she cant wait for you to come home?

if a person is single (or away from partner) then i would understand it but apart from that, i dont see the need.
ps: if the person doesnt get as much sex as they want then they need to "train" their partner to raise their sexual standards instead.
Re: Men And Women! by MrsChima(f): 4:16am On May 13, 2011
Men in relationships masturbates so I do not see why it is an issue when women do the same?

It is their punny just like it is your dick.
Re: Men And Women! by Dsense(m): 4:22am On May 13, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

not really. . . . . . . unless you are out of the country for months at a time.

if you can catch her doing it then she could have simply wait for you to come home.
how Hot was she that she cant wait for you to come home?

if a person is single (or away from partner) then i would understand it but apart from that, i dont see the need.
ps: if the person doesnt get as much sex as they want then they need to "train" their partner to raise their sexual standards instead.
So if they re married then it's not appopriate but,still single means nothing bad?

Well i think masturbation if for either married couple or single that could not get sexually gratified,so they seek for the completetion and heavenly finishing via masturbation. . . . AM i wrong?
Re: Men And Women! by Dsense(m): 4:24am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Men in relationships self services so I do not see why it is an issue when women do the same?

It is their punny just like it is your manliness.
[/quote

SO if men doing something wrong then women should follow? undecided undecided
Re: Men And Women! by Nobody: 4:36am On May 13, 2011
D-sense:

So if they re married then it's not appopriate but,still single means nothing bad?

Well i think self-service if for either married couple or single that could not get sexually gratified,so they seek for the completetion and heavenly finishing via self-service. . . . AM i wrong?

if you mean that they have sex and at the end, hubby mastur.bates to cuum on her tittay/mouth etc then i Agree with you BUT if you mean to pretend that everything is ok and then go and jack off on a solo tip then HELL NO, in my world you are definitely wrong!!!!!

if you cant get sexually satisfied by your partner then you need to TALK to her so that she can satisfy you fully. teach her, show her and turn her into the woman of your dreams so that SHE can provide the completion you require.
i would feel really cheap and kind a down if a gal would go and mast.urbate after i have sweated my damn asss off to try and take her to promise land.

no dating/married couple should resort to mastur.bation for satisfaction. . . . . . . . . . . . . thats what your partner is here for!!!!!
i will only understand it if she is standing below you playing with herself while you jack off (mutual masturb.ation)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sets Timer To Call Her / What's Your Take? (Marriage Related) / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.