Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Cheap Areas To Buy Land In Awka, Anambra State And Enugu - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cheap Areas To Buy Land In Awka, Anambra State And Enugu (539 Views)

Buy Land At Umueri Anambra State, Few Minutes To Anambra Airport / Is It Advisable To Buy Land With Borrowed Funds / The New Face Of Lagos State And The Best Place To Invest Your Money This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Areas To Buy Land In Awka, Anambra State And Enugu by Mystic216: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Greetings everyone!!
I am a 200 level student in one of Nigerian universities, I made some amount of money recently and I don’t want this money to slip off me.
Please if you live in Awka or Enugu and know Awka and Enugu very well, please recommend areas in Awka and Enugu where I can get a plot of land below 1million or @ 1million.
My plan is to acquire 2 plots but I don’t want them to be more than 2million as I still need money to do other things...
I’m not having plan of developing them anytime soon, just want to leave the investment there for a long time
Thank you as I anticipate your positive response
Re: Cheap Areas To Buy Land In Awka, Anambra State And Enugu by Luckylife(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mystic216:
Greetings everyone!!
I am a 200 level student in one of Nigerian universities, I made some amount of money recently and I don’t want this money to slip off me.
Please if you live in Awka or Enugu and know Awka and Enugu very well, please recommend areas in Awka and Enugu where I can get a plot of land below 1million or @ 1million.
My plan is to acquire 2 plots but I don’t want them to be more than 2million as I still need money to do other things...
I’m not having plan of developing them anytime soon, just want to leave the investment there for a long time
Thank you as I anticipate your positive response
I have some plots of land for sell chat me on 08056588433
Re: Cheap Areas To Buy Land In Awka, Anambra State And Enugu by Mystic216: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Luckylife:
I have some plots of land for sell chat me on 08065659913

I’m not chatting you anything sir
Talk everything here

(1) (Reply)

Naira To Yuan Exchange. / Brit Properties Nigerian L.T.D / Which Is Better Buying Sienna Or Toyota Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.