Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,012 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:27 AM

PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? (688 Views)

Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / Let's Blast The Sat Test!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by SaAyomikun(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hello, good people of Nairaland

I'll try to be concise and very incisive here. I need your sincere advice over a mind-troubling issue.

I finished my undergraduate studies in 2019 with a pretty low grade, but with God, diligence and consistency , I secured a teaching job with a state's government, here in the south west.

Well, lately, I figured the need to start making study plans abroad, in the next one or two years . I have started making my research and the few school I looked up require that applicants write either SAT or ACT.

Now here's the thing :

I want to start making plans for the said exams. Truth is, I love to study, but my teaching job does not afford me enough time to study like I used to.

Please, sirs and mas, which should I make plans to write in terms of simplicity, SAT or ACT.

I need your advice, truly. Which is simpler, SAT or ACT?

PS: I am really poor at Math but doing quite well in English .
Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by SaAyomikun(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Please do not ignore. I am begging!! cry
Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by Florence56: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
You have an undergraduate degree and wants to go for another undergraduate degree?

I'm asking because SAT exams are for undergraduates and your post says you have a degree already.
Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by BlackSan: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Florence56:
You have an undergraduate degree and wants to go for another undergraduate degree?

I'm asking because SAT exams are for undergraduates and your post says you have a degree already.

Both are undergraduate exams

OP are you aware of this fact?
Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by Florence56: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
BlackSan:

Yes I know that is why I asked the question
Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by BlackSan: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=Florence56 post=103950301]Yes I know that is why I asked the question [/quote

Oh okay
Then we await the Op answer.
Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by Ge0grapher(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
What are you using SAT to do when you already have a degree.. you should be focused on getting your masters. Think of taking GRE and TOEFLE instead..
Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by SaAyomikun(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Florence56:

To be truthful, I didn't know. But if it is undergraduate, then so be it. I'd want to give it a trial.
Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by SaAyomikun(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
BlackSan:

Honestly, I didn't know. I will do some further readings, then

Thank you so much
Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by SaAyomikun(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ge0grapher:
What are you using SAT to do when you already have a degree.. you should be focused on getting your masters. Think of taking GRE and TOEFLE instead..

GRE and TOEFL? They sound quite new. I will do some readings on them . I appreciate you so much .

Thank you.
Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by Florence56: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
SaAyomikun:

To be truthful, I didn't know. But if it is undergraduate, then so be it. I'd want to give it a trial.
You can gain admission into US schools for masters using your result instead of going for another degree. The visa officer might frown at the fact that you're going for another degree. Search for the USA students thread on this platform and learn.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by SaAyomikun(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Florence56:
You can gain admission into US schools for masters using your result instead of going for another degree. The visa officer might frown at the fact that you're going for another degree. Search for the USA students thread on this platform and learn.

Oh, there's a thread? I will surely go through it.

You've been helpful. Thank you immensely
Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by Florence56: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
SaAyomikun:

Oh, there's a thread? I will surely go through it.

You've been helpful. Thank you immensely
https://www.nairaland.com/6354180/general-usa-student-visa-enquiries-part

That's the link to the thread.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by BlackSan: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2021
SaAyomikun:

Honestly, I didn't know. I will do some further readings, then

Thank you so much

No problem, you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE I Need Your Opinion: SAT Or ACT, Which Is Simpler? by SaAyomikun(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Florence56:
https://www.nairaland.com/6354180/general-usa-student-visa-enquiries-part

That's the link to the thread.

You're so kind. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Krygzastan. / BREAKING: UK Suspends Processing Of Visa Applications From Nigeria / Can He Move To Cyprus To Canada For Hustle Without Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.