Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Have You Heard About Flowextra - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard About Flowextra (1222 Views)

Flowextra Scam ��� / Naija's Biggest Online Business, Flowextra Technology / Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About Flowextra by ayomide3000(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
*Flowextra is a news earning website that Generates its income through advertising partners,Google Adsense and international trade.
*Flowextra is a legit investment platform (you can make your research)
*Flowextra pays both referral and non referral earners. It pays non referral earners only at the end of the month.

*QUICK BREAKDOWN ON HOW FLOWEXTRA WORKS❤️ �*

� Sign up bonus � N1,000�

� Daily login and SP� N200�

� Clicking and commenting is N10 per articles �

� Ref.� *N1,300*�� (Absolutely Not Compulsory)

� Registration is N2,500 (No risk, no reward) ��

� N100 on every Transaction of withdrawals from your account. �

� Mode of cashing out �

� *Earners get paid anytime, anyday.. �With a minimum of N3,900 Referral earnings (which you don't have to worry about, because it's not compulsory)��*

� *FAE Earners get paid every month end with the minimum of 10,000 FAE point which is equals to N5,000+ ��*

*Note: The Most interesting part is that, I'll add you among my students that are already a member that are happy of the decision they made, you're going to learn a very easy way to earn at least N40,000 every week like I also do.�

Chat me up for more information; Zero 9 Zero 1 two 4 eight 0 three 9 seven

Re: Have You Heard About Flowextra by wisemanj(m): 3:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Have You Heard About Flowextra by scamdetectking: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2023
Here's a detailed review and proof that flowextra is a scam https://nogofallmaga.org/is-flowextra-legit-or-a-scam/

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Members For Channel Or Group / Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing / Quality Nigerian Made Wears In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.