Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget (11361 Views)

See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning / Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
What my wife did the night armed robbers invaded our home, I will never forget

I love my wife so much that I'm willing to do anything for her. Willing to do anything to make smiles permanently plastered on her face
Everyday, when I wake up, I give praises to God for making her my wife and appreciating her for accepting to be my wife

So, one day, her love for me was tested in the most unusual way.
That fateful night shocked me to the bones, that I will never forget it, even in my next life. But I thank God that it happened, atleast it made me understood my position in her heart.

This happened last year November, 2020. We already finished saying our night prayers and then retire to bed. But our sleep was interrupted when we started hearing a creepy sound coming from the sitting room.
My wife was the first person who heard it and then quietly tapped me to wake up.
She said in a whisper, that she thinks our home has been invaded. And my heart jumped out of my chest, because that night, there wasn't enough money at home if really they were armed robbers. So I asked her to hide inside the wardrobe, while I sneaked to the sitting room to find out who or what was making those sounds in the house. But before she could rush to the wardrobe, they pushed open the door and pointed their guns at us. They were 4 of them.
My wife was shaking in fear and that really pained my heart. The woman I cherish so much, whom I wouldn't like to see in any hard condition, not even for a minute.
So I asked them what they wanted, and one of them, whom I believed was their leader replied, saying that my question was very stupid. That I was supposed to know what people like them want when they enter people's home. So I rushed to where I kept my wallet and brought out the whole money that was inside. It counted to N2200 and I gave it all to them. And the leader sounded me a slap, asking if I thought he came to play. And the person who was pointing his gun to my wife readjusted his hand, to show me that, he was ready to shoot her if I don't comply. And my wife was crying, shivering. I could hear her mumbling something, which I believed was a prayer.
And I was feeling bad that, I couldn't protect her at that moment. In all the days I started living with her, I never knew there could be a day I would be stripped of all my strengths, powers to protect her. I thought that, as long as I remain her husband, no harm would ever come to her side. That night proved me wrong. I was helpless, I was overpowered by men with guns.
So I pleaded with them that 2200 was the only money I have in the house.

And their leader got furious and then went to my wife's side, pushed aside the other guy that was there and then pointed his gun on her. He asked me to be reasonable or he will force my wife
Oh Lord! This scattered my brain. I didn't know when I stood to charge at him and one of them hit me hard with his gun. It was really painful. And my behaviour deteriorated the situation and the leader got mad and asked my wife to come to the centre of the room.
I was no longer myself. I couldn't protect my beautiful wife. She was shaking terribly in fear and gave me this look that I couldn't interpret at that moment. A look of someone who was about to die........pls continue from Ngozi Lovelyn to read the end and exactly what the wife did to the robbers he is never going to forget.

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/07/what-my-wife-did-the-night-armed-robbers-invaded-our-home-i-will-never-forget.html

Also check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by Godada(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by AdaBekee23: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
See me crying after reading this. So emotional. When you love yourself, she is willing to love you with all her heart and everything
Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by Bluntguy: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Another Romeo and Juliet in this Buhari time. Congratulations to you on your narrow escape.

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by daveP(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
As Grand Patron 2 of La Click La Benders, we no gree "see more"!!!

Story for the crayfish wey sabi bend.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by PacAmaru: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
This one I've seen is enough.

13 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by AdaBekee23: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Look at this one. Did anybody even force you to read? Stop showing you are stingy and that you don't have data to read. If you don't click, that won't stop others from reading further. Some people sef.
daveP:

4 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by Sonnobax15(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Afonja men and fear fear, na only mouth dey get.

6 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by NgoziLovelyn(f): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Talktalktwins....how far?
TalkTalkTwins:
lipsrsealed
Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by KingTom(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
daveP:

Davoooo my gee I stand with you bruv grin grin

14 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by Ayoleeboy007: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
I miss those days of nairaland when someone will click in and paste the complete story there thereby infuriating the op the more.

5 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by ruggedtimi(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
damn
Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Talktalktwins....how far?

I'm very cool, what about you? cheesy
Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by NgoziLovelyn(f): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Very good
TalkTalkTwins:

I'm very cool, what about you? cheesy
Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by NgoziLovelyn(f): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hahaha. Why do you like wicked things like this? grin grin grin
Ayoleeboy007:
I miss those days of nairaland when someone will click in and paste the complete story there thereby infuriating the op the more.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by daveP(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
KingTom:

Davoooo my gee I stand with you bruv grin grin
Boss Yo!!!!

Hail I

Your Face Show, Your Shoe shine!!!! grin
Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Haha....no naaa. The men had gun
Firstorderwizard:
Afonja men and fear fear, na only mouth dey get.
Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by KensonAbule(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
La click la bend

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by Polynek(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mehn Dix is very emotional, could Dix b true?
Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by Harodebby(f): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Love is sweet o grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by michealdeco: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
La click La die!!

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by KingTom(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
daveP:
Boss Yo!!!!

Hail I

Your Face Show, Your Shoe shine!!!! grin
La click la quench bro grin

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hahaha...buh everybody mustn't click naa
michealdeco:
La click La die!!
Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by rowland545(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
I was enjoying the story...I almost cried...but when I saw continue reading...my mind skip...now I think the story is staged

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by Vulcanheph(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
This story is BS and obviously fictional..... No armed robber will just randomly break into someone's home without having firsthand info that there's money in the house....
Forget what you see on Nollywood, in this modern day and age no one does cash transactions that will require keeping money overnight in the house. ..
So telling me that armed robbers broke into a house when they're not even sure that they'll be cash sounds like thrash talk to me.......

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by amprat: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:

I really tried to.copy and bring it back to you guys, but it wasn't possible.

I'll summarise: The gang leader wanted to have sex with the wife, she said no despite death threats. Saying she had vowed to keep.her body for.her husband alone, story cut short, robbers were surprised and touched, Acollected the 2200 and went away, wishing them blissful forever love .

The story is nice though, and the site has other great stories
Kindly bless another person's hustle, please click

8 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by T0BY(m): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2021
must i see more? well, here in gwagwalada.. we don't click link

5 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:10am On Jul 22, 2021
After you don read am finish? grin grin
T0BY:
must i see more? well, here in gwagwalada.. we don't click link
Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:18am On Jul 22, 2021
*yawning*
Vulcanheph:
This story is BS and obviously fictional..... No armed robber will just randomly break into someone's home without having firsthand info that there's money in the house....
Forget what you see on Nollywood, in this modern day and age no one does cash transactions that will require keeping money overnight in the house. ..
So telling me that armed robbers broke into a house when they're not even sure that they'll be cash sounds like thrash talk to me.......
Re: What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:20am On Jul 22, 2021
You really tried to copy it? But that's wrong naa. It would have been a copyright violation you know..
amprat:

I really tried to.copy and bring it back to you guys, but it wasn't possible.

I'll summarise: The gang leader wanted to have sex with the wife, she said no despite death threats. Saying she had vowed to keep.her body for.her husband alone, story cut short, robbers were surprised and touched, Acollected the 2200 and went away, wishing them blissful forever love .

The story is nice though, and the site has other great stories
Kindly bless another person's hustle, please click

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] / What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.