Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock (84649 Views)

Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / Phillip Lawani Creates An Aircraft Using Wood (Photos) / Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Machant: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
IT IS CALLED CLOUD SEEDLING!!!

WE DID THIS RESEARCH BACK IN MY 200L IN ABEOKUTA

1 Like

Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Bestbeelieve: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
salamudeen:

Na same oil we get oooo

brain nko??
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by kingxsamz(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
hslbroker2:
The bible is a word of truth, the bible said at the end of time, knowledge will increase, this just one of the prophesy of the ancient book

Wow.. In many years to come humans would have advanced and human knowledge would have increased a lot, who would have thought? smiley
No one actually thought that untill it was written in the bible. Clown. smiley

1 Like

Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Ejebleje: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:

No. Not same oil.

First, Dubai is 3 times older than Nigeria
Second, Dubai's population is not even up to the population of Delta state alone
Third, the UAE oil is 3 times more than Nigerian oil reserve.

I'm not trying to justify our failure especially in the past, but only pointing out some facts that you are not considering.
Once upon a time when Gowon said "we have more money than know what to do with it"

You managed to contradict yourself.Japan for example, has no oil. What I'm saying is that in 1,000 years, this country will remain ;at best,about the same or things will get worse.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Nonybb: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
I saw this yesterday when I was in the vehicle for work and was shocked. It came from the east
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by neyoohhh: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ejebleje:

You managed to contradict yourself.Japan for example, has no oil. What I'm saying is that in 1,000 years, this country will remain ;at best,about the same or things will get worse.

Correct.

Human resources first before natural resources makes a great nation.

Essentially, can't blame the government only, d people r equally useless.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Ykc2(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:

No. Not same oil.

Second, Dubai's population is not even up to the population of Delta state alone

I'm not trying to justify our failure especially in the past, but only pointing out some facts that you are not considering.
Once upon a time when Gowon said "we have more money than know what to do with it"
Jesus" there is nothing you people will not defend,china is 1.4billion please ,miss rule kept nigeria this condition, as for population ask why a shoe shinner from north will ve 3 wives and 18children, every problem in nigeria is man made now ve added bandits to it
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by AngelicBeing: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Where is righteousness?

These people are testing his God's anger. grin
Hian, testing God's anger ke, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by ericfabulous(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nice innovation �
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Sleekfingers: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Explorers:
The United Arab Emirates is creating its own rain using drones that fly into clouds and unleash electrical charges to beat the sweltering 122 degrees Fahrenheit (50 degrees Celsius) heat.

The rain is formed using drone technology that gives clouds an electric shock to 'cajole them' into clumping together and producing precipitation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9809529/Dubai-creates-RAIN-tackle-122F-heat-Drones-blast-clouds-electrical-charge.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

And Nigeria is still battling with open gazing, Herders and farmers crisis, pampering of bandits.....
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by jaxxy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Smart country.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bilabong:
The way other countries are advancing, we might look a joke amongst others.

We are already a joke, thanks to that scary moustache" Lugard".
Imagine a country so blessed with many natural resources, vast landmass , temperate weather and very intelligent masses ruled by vagabond criminals since independence.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by LordErrk: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool
I do laugh when I see ignorant people insult Arabs and Muslim... I just smile, the day you step into Gulf country in middle East, you would cry and curse our Nigerian leaders

The UAE is the only Muslim country doing well. And that's because they chose to drop their fanatism aside, and focus on things that actually matter
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by nnamdi640: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hope this will not have side effect on nature.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by LordErrk: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
Elock1:
angry
If I dy see Dubai dy embrace progress like this.. I go dy wonder wether no be the same Allah them dy worship?

Abi their own Islam different from Nigeria own?

Nigeria own Allah na Buhari and Gumi
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by inokia: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Una never learn from china bah. Small time they will start quarantining people
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by 2rez: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
hslbroker2:
The bible is a word of truth, the bible said at the end of time, knowledge will increase, this just one of the prophesy of the ancient book
There will never be a time when knowledge will decrease. Aint about the bible.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
I hope fulani people dey see wetin there people wey dey desert invent n display.......
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Germi9: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:

No. Not same oil.

Yet a government in a country is tracing rout for cows
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Ishilove: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
The Arabs and The Rainmakers
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by greensandy: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
HeavenShield:
Wait, Am trying to understand. YOU FORCE RAIN TO FALL..YOU ARE TRYING TO ALTER NATURE. Alright, don't blame anyone and don't complain in the aftermath.
Just enjoy your consequences!!!

Hmmmmn! everywhere you turn, you see them.

So you want to tell me that you don't know that most activities of modern humans are affecting the nature in one way or the other? This has been the practice of the Soviet Union from time immemorial. Rain laden cloud can be controlled, go get your science textbook.

Several planes flying the sky since close to a century ago, industrialization, deforestation etc, all these and many more contributed to global warming and in effect altering the nature. People like other living things will adapt to changes as they come, they may be better or worse for it.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by ClitRaider: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
insidelife22:
while one country in west Africa is Obsessed with tribalism and religious fanaticism which made them elect a "Shock Absorber" in place of a "President" who is more interested in taking their country back than forward.
SMH.

E no go beta for shock absorber cow.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Jerryherd: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
LordErrk:

The UAE is the only Muslim country doing well. And that's because they chose to drop their fanatism aside, and focus on things that actually matter

Bahrain, Kuwait , Oman , Indonesia, Qatar , Saudi,
Jordan
Where have you been before

Travel and see people and citizens enjoy like kings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Drunkdick85(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
salamudeen:

Na same oil we get oooo

Please don't make me cry
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by justmondris: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bilabong:
The way other countries are advancing, we might look a joke amongst others.
Might or we are a joke among other countries?
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Starzo: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Reelmii:
And Nigeria is opening church branches
Everybody has what is doing them
mugu!!...na Church be una problem for Nigeria??
No go face ur politicians and corrupt govt officials
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by IBreakRules: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:

No. Not same oil.

How is Dubai older than Nigeria? Please enlighten me

1 Like

Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by PotatoSalad(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
theForth:

Who knows if earth quakes and other natural disasters that plague the entire earth at large are caused by these technological findings?
No dey disgrace your family for public angry
U go school at all?
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by PotatoSalad(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Starzo:

mugu!!...na Church be una problem for Nigeria??

No go face ur politicians and corrupt govt officials
Religion is one of the major problems in Nigeria. Call a spade a spade.
I dey go church too and that's a sad reality.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Starzo: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Dubai is an Islamic country that practice Pure Islam, not like the corrupt Nigeria politicians, that only think with their stomachs.
wetin Dem dey practice for Afghanistan and Iraq??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State / This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos) / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.