Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock (84653 Views)

Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / Phillip Lawani Creates An Aircraft Using Wood (Photos) / Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Akmike1983: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
God !!!!! Only u know y you creat me as a Nigerian and I hope someday I will know too. That's just all I ve to say
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by oluwafeolami(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Religious beliefs and Fanaticism can hinder development and innovation.
Take a look at that dingbat called Righteousness for example. He's growing a cult of people whose only goal is to prepare for a fictious rapture. When a group of people have that mindset, they will never grow. How do you make inventions or things that'll make lives better when your neighbor thinks it's against their faith or that you're challenging God.
That's faith and foolishness.
A country where people would spend all night binding and casting at prayer grounds because they are lazy and cant think for themselves, but would rather blame people close to them for their misfortune.
A country where prosperity gospel thrives. Where people claim bogus miracles and stay idle and let their miracles manifest.
A country where a church will rent a warehouse and convert it to a church.
A little story. A big tree was growing in a village, had plenty fruits and provided shelter, so the villagers cut it down and used it to build a house where they prayed to their God to provide for them.
You get the point now.
There's no way you'd look at it and not say one of our major problems isn't religion.

I'd love to go on but let me have my dinner first.

My opinion too but u see this religious idiots, they will soon attack us. Religion has nothing to do with advancement they should know this and know peace. And spiritual enemies is also not the problem of an individual or country. Good and visionary leaders that’s all. Thanks for this boss
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Uncleodi(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

They use to use cloud seeding technology back then... Every thing about Dubai is top notch

I do laugh when I see ignorant people insult Arabs and Muslim... I just smile, the day you step into Gulf country in middle East, you would cry and curse our Nigerian leaders

Very true bro, very true.

Our leaders are jockers

Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Techguy96(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
hslbroker2:
The bible is a word of truth, the bible said at the end of time, knowledge will increase, this just one of the prophesy of the ancient book
But this is not new knowledge
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Pauldollars(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
KingAzari:
Everything about Dubai is fake. Fake beach, fake ocean, fake temperature and now fake rain.
Who knows the next biggest fake nature they will come up with again?

Hope you're not thinking of travelling to Dubai sha. The day you think, wish, imagine or even travel there....be rest assured that you'll be a Hypocrite.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Dimplx(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:

No. Not same oil.

First, Dubai is 3 times older than Nigeria
Second, Dubai's population is not even up to the population of Delta state alone
Third, the UAE oil is 3 times more than Nigerian oil reserve.

I'm not trying to justify our failure especially in the past, but only pointing out some facts that you are not considering.
Once upon a time when Gowon said "we have more money than know what to do with it"
ur first point seems to b incorrect, Dubia is not older than Nigeria
It used 2 b an arid land b4 large deposits of oil was discovered about 20 years ago!!!
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by ogbonti: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
salamudeen:

Na same oil we get oooo

awa own oil na to pursue Sunday Igbowo and kidnap Nnamdi Kanu grin grin grin grin
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by FakeUnity: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
A multi-ethnic cesspit like nigeria where there are multiple competing interests can never reach this level in the nect 100000 years.

Divide the shitho1e.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Oluwalana64(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
COvid-19 has taught us that you don't need to be present physically onsite before you can work. However, I also learned another lesson, you don't need to get a physical job first, before working remotely.

In some few years come, most jobs would be performed remotely and you need to get yourself ready for that shift.

How do you do this,
Click on this link to see how
https:///3hWJBLY
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by FarmTech(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Do u know why Africa is so backward? They tend to leave everything for God or juju. Our rain makers are using satanic power to hold or send rain. And satan will give conditions that will hinder ur progress.....
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Starzo: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
PotatoSalad:
U be goat sha. Just being polite. Nigerian dwarf goat precisely.
just as I expected...
when their lies and deceit have been thrown back at them they result to insults
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by one4GOD(f): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:

No. Not same oil.

Second, Dubai's population is not even up to the population of Delta state alone

I'm not trying to justify our failure especially in the past, but only pointing out some facts that you are not considering.
Once upon a time when Gowon said "we have more money than know what to do with it"
yes, you are right, we will wait till we are three times their age.....
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Bodydiialect57: 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
KingAzari:
Everything about Dubai is fake. Fake beach, fake ocean, fake temperature and now fake rain.

They are only making lemonade out of the lemons nature offered them.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by PotatoSalad(m): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Starzo:

just as I expected...

when their lies and deceit have been thrown back at them they result to insults
Kettle calling pot black. It looks like you're delusional. Go back and re-read your garbage comment.
Nigerian dwarf goat.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Starzo: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Kettle calling pot black. It looks like you're delusional. Go back and re-read your garbage comment.
Nigerian dwarf goat.
nor let 2021 end and u never still get sense o
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Sazeals(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2021
KingAzari:

Dubai is situated on a desert which is an arid land
And they are trying to make innovations to develop the country you are saying fake
Fool
Sit your ass down there and allow the Nigeria with real everything screw up your life
What a dumb word to say
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by yom2(m): 12:09am On Jul 22, 2021
KingAzari:
the beaches may eventually turn real. Do u know that some of those deserts were ocean floors before. Elon musk plans to culture mars atmosphere to simulate earth
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Zagadonchairman(m): 12:29am On Jul 22, 2021
salamudeen:

Na same oil we get oooo

But no be the same people dey there.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by PotatoSalad(m): 12:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Starzo:

nor let 2021 end and u never still get sense o
Brotherman bia ka m bunye gi uche. grin
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by fidelisodogbo: 12:55am On Jul 22, 2021
It's good when a country takes initiative for their own survival and convenience. 30 years ago, UAE was like Nigeria. It's good to think ahead and I hope Nigeria will adjust its thinking and move forward not backward.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by joshuaudom(m): 1:11am On Jul 22, 2021
great invention
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by xamuell: 1:28am On Jul 22, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Religious beliefs and Fanaticism can hinder development and innovation.
Take a look at that dingbat called Righteousness for example. He's growing a cult of people whose only goal is to prepare for a fictious rapture. When a group of people have that mindset, they will never grow. How do you make inventions or things that'll make lives better when your neighbor thinks it's against their faith or that you're challenging God.
That's faith and foolishness.
A country where people would spend all night binding and casting at prayer grounds because they are lazy and cant think for themselves, but would rather blame people close to them for their misfortune.
A country where prosperity gospel thrives. Where people claim bogus miracles and stay idle and let their miracles manifest.
A country where a church will rent a warehouse and convert it to a church.
A little story. A big tree was growing in a village, had plenty fruits and provided shelter, so the villagers cut it down and used it to build a house where they prayed to their God to provide for them.
You get the point now.
There's no way you'd look at it and not say one of our major problems isn't religion.

I'd love to go on but let me have my dinner first.
I'd admit. I presently stand on the threshold of religion and disbelief. Being religiously affiliated, your blunt but true statements are a bitter pill to swallow. I'll just ask you to give some people the benefit of the doubt. Countless people have found genuine reasons to accept religion. I just haven't gotten such reasons in total clarity hence my above
statement. I can't deny what I am not sure of either. Consider the millions, even billions of people in this predicament. Evidences for and against religion to the best of my knowledge are missing so we should dial down on any conclusions for now. But nevertheless, you final illustration flows with truth. Indeed religion without enlightenment is combustive.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by ComeToJesus: 1:37am On Jul 22, 2021
Actually an old tech in forming precipitation..
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Officialgarri:

No. Not same oil.

what of Botswana do they have oil than Nigeria Yeye people will always find reason to defend the useless country ... in 80s when Emirates have just two planes in their hanger Nigeria Airways have more than 120 planes, where are all these planes Just admit that u are failure , even in next 1000 years u will remain like this
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by hslbroker2(m): 2:44am On Jul 22, 2021
nativefowl:

?
Abeg which chapter talk am
Daniel 12:4

Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by effyokokon678(m): 3:24am On Jul 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Technology, whereas here we are still discussing about cows
We are concerned about cow routs.

May God help us and Nigeria
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Jeetech01(m): 3:45am On Jul 22, 2021
Wow, UAE utilizing the power of technology and putting it into work.

I like them for the fact that they support innovations alot.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Gval123: 4:36am On Jul 22, 2021
The only technology buhari wants to hear is the technology that will kill people, so that cow can take over Nigeria.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by nokspos: 5:53am On Jul 22, 2021
lol that guy can go off topic in the name God.
PotatoSalad:
Where is righteousness?

These people are testing his God's anger. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State / This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos) / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.