Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou (67772 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by geemd434: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Joromi1:
It seems Benin government are looking for a retaliatory attack.

Who won retaliate
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
We must never forget every single Indigenous people of Biafra who were murdered by Muhammadu Buhari led government.

We owe it to the over 5 million Biafrans who were genocide for our freedom from Nigeria.

We the southerners are not the aggressors here, the Fulanis are -Dont forget the divide and rule policy, the Fulanis mastered it -It doesnt make any sense to remain with our Fulani oppressors and become slaves -Let the Fulanis give us a referendum -The british encountered resistance conquering most tribes in Nigeria -So they used divide and rule policies, now the Fulanis are using it against us in the south -Getting a southern president is just getting a puppet president for the Fulanis.Should I wait for whos next before we act .Let the south unite now -Freedom now -Liberation now -No to Fulani Jihadist terrorists government.

#FreeNnamdiKanu #FreeBiafra #SelfDetermination https:///nbUFnzudPm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Navalsadiq(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Make these country devide make we rest.i am seriously tired of this whole wahala

Today is heards men

Tomorrow is ipob

Then oduduwa

When other nations are moving forward.this people that they have use sentiment to curse will not allow people have peace

1 Like

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Emilokoiyawon: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Lagos is Yoruba Land, what does Lagos mean in Yoruba language? Go & read your history properly.

What is the meaning of Port Harcout in Ikwerre or Ijaw language?
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by witworth(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
omoluka:

I don't know that guy problem, he has been jumping from one Ighoho thread to another, he is likely a Fulani terrorist, they can't imagine a life without the southerners
i think so, no mind am, igboho is his problem and threat.
I believe even Tinubu will not be happy with igboho popularity
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by yommen: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Lagos is Yoruba Land, what does Lagos mean in Yoruba language? Go & read your history properly.

Its got its Original name, Eko. Do the names of places in Lagos sound English or Igbo? Oshodi, Iya Ipaja, Idumota, Ikorodu, Okota, Abule Egba, Ebute-Metta. Dunno what you are trying to prove, actually.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

What is the meaning of Port Harcout in Ikwerre or Ijaw language?
Portharcourt original name
Ikwerre(Iwhuruoha)
The port was built in 1912, but not given a name until August 1913, when the then Governor of Nigeria, Sir Frederick Lugard, named it "Port Harcourt" in honor of Lewis Vernon Harcourt, then the Secretary of State for the Colonies.
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by VEHINTOLAR: 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
This man called for war, wanted to divide the country, and caused great harm to Fulani people nationwide.

Many Fulani had to leave their homes in the SW and resettle in safer climes all because of this man, now he is begging for leniency? For all he has made the Fulani to suffer, he needs to be brought to justice.

His house was raided based on intelligent report and was found to have stockpile arms and armunitions.

Where did he get them from?
How many security personnel did he killed before getting them?

Let no man, woman, or child from the south think that they can attack the North and marginalize Northerners, or attack indigenous southern Fulani and go scott free.

His juju has failed him, no he must face the law

Fulani have not suffered at all yet; the calamity that's about to befall them is just around the corner ! You must be kidding your sorry ass self if you ever imagine for once that fulani won't pay some heavy prices,sooner than later,for the atrocities being committed by them in the south now.

Stop fooling yourself aboki, fulani are not indigenous to any part of southern Nigeria. It is so glaring even for the blind to see that the whole hullabaloo and the senseless man haunting exercise,all over world,by Buhari's régime are all about land grabbing for the landless desert parasites called fulani. Are the fulani even indigenous to any part of Nigeria ? When the "gbege' starts,you fools will find your ways back to your criminal enclave of futa jalon in Guinea !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Emilokoiyawon: 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
9jah:
Portharcourt original name Ikwerre(Iwhuruoha)
The port was built in 1912, but not given a name until August 1913, when the then Governor of Nigeria, Sir Frederick Lugard, named it "Port Harcourt" in honor of Lewis Vernon Harcourt, then the Secretary of State for the Colonies.

So Port Harcout has no meaning in Ikwerre or Ijaw language. So why are you worried about the meaning of Lagos in Yoruba language?
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by wink2015(m): 12:05am On Jul 22, 2021
All this protest will send a messages to the Buhari administration that his policies are no longer popular.

The arrest of Sunday Adeyemo aka Ignoho in benin republic while killer fulani herdsmen goes free for their crimes suggest the double standard by the Buhari led northern cabals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

So Port Harcout has no meaning in Ikwerre or Ijaw language. So why are you worried about the meaning of Lagos in Yoruba language?
Kpele,I'm not the one worried about any of that -Thats not my fortay -I wanted to enlighten you,furthermore Iam here to talk about the unification of Southern Nigeria to fight against the Fulani terrorists agenda's -The name of any place in the south is irrelevant to me but we have to talk about things that unites not divide us -Fulanis use divide and rule policies against us, and claim they have a big north which is not true -Affixed below is the original map of Nigeria northern Nigeria colored in yellow -What really matters now is unity against the Fulanis -Oga na turn by turn now ,until they get there Caliphate, and make us slaves -They dont care about irrelevant subject like the former name or current name -Im here to push back the killing of our people and, the system of government that favors terrorists ,and jail anyone from the south who decide to stand up against there Jihadist terrorists agenda's.Let us be guided ,and unite against our common enemies -The southern politicians and our elites are in bed with our oppressors (The Fulani Jihadist government lead by Buhari) The sesond coming of Usman dan Fodio .Im here to call for a united southern Nigeria and for Referendum.Pharoah let my people go -Unity beggers, begging us to remain slaves because the system favors them not us .This is the map of Nigeria before colonization -Tell me why we should fold our hands ,and allow non indigenous Fulani people to conquer and enslave us ,like they have done to our northern brothers - Before the arrival of usman dan fodio a Fulani business man, who fought a Jihad war against the indigenous Northerners in Nigeria - The northerners dont have emirs but kings and queens - Like queen Amina of Zaria -Now all over the conquered north we have Fulani Emirs everywhere -now out 19 states in the north, only 4 are governed by the indigenous people- The Fulanis are slaughterering the indigenous people,now in middle belt ,and they are doing the same mass killing in the south, displacing many to run away ,and become refugees in foreign land - Im not interested in any distraction or nonsensical arguments that will distract us. I represent the unity and freedom of all oppressed indigenous people in Nigeria-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by calcal: 12:25am On Jul 22, 2021
How do you know that is not a citizen?

Do you know how many Nigerians with several citizenships?

I for one, I have both Russia and the US but No Nigeria passport anyway

Vireani79:
He will be jailed in Benin republic for obtaining their international passport when he is not a citizen
Buhari doesn't want to annoy the yorubas
So they will use this option
He will be jailed till after 2023 with hope the cry for yoruba nation dies..
Same way okah was jailed in south Africa by Jonathan..
Remember Benin republic is the 37th state of nigeria..
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Chuksmeke: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Telldem1(m): 12:27am On Jul 22, 2021
grin
Buckeyemedia1:
grin grin grin grin grin too much sense.
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Telldem1(m): 12:32am On Jul 22, 2021
yommen:

Its got its Original name, Eko. Do the names of places in Lagos sound English or Igbo? Oshodi, Iya Ipaja, Idumota, Ikorodu, Okota, Abule Egba, Ebute-Metta. Dunno what you are trying to prove, actually.
Eko is Benin name
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:42am On Jul 22, 2021
emerged01:

You have guys who are ready to lead against the evil of Nigeria govt,we will still be the ones to condemn. I sorry for this country.
keep supporting idiot's who is sowore after he lost elections he is leading a useless revolution without Base... If u guys think Igboho ll escape from Benin republic u guys are joking he must come answer for his crimes

1 Like

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:49am On Jul 22, 2021
akinremiayomide:
I neglected your post before,I had to come back to reply you the wretched being

Imagine this fool saying southern Fulanis,
Which ancestral land or villages did your forefathers have in the southern region?
He no go better for you this @nimals.
Just hold on, amotekuns are sending your fellow criminals animalistic fulanis to God secretly without news publishing,let any yorubas die in the hand of Fulanis again and see how the whole Fulanis in that region or community will pay with there lives even hausas won't be speared.
Oloriburuku
Will you shut up there... Igboho has overstep his boundaries... He ll be brought back whether u idiots like it or not
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 22, 2021
Telldem1:
Eko is Benin name

Eko is never a Benin name. This has been treated severally. The AWORIS settled at that place long time before Ado came.

Don't mind the nomadic fool that was asking if Lagos is a Yoruba name. Is Jo'burg or Durban or Pretoria a Zulu name ? Is Nigeria a Fulani name ? Is Portnovo an Egun name ?

A lot of them have no jobs. They will create accounts with different Southern ethnic groups names to create disunity in the South. When you see Ejiro, Oghene, etc. They are the ones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by trendo360: 1:08am On Jul 22, 2021
Nothing is as stupid as the so called youths of this country. They don't even know who their real enemies are... Like I said. .. Hausa Fulani man will continue ruling in 2023. There is no joke as south as a region. How they are quick to sell themselves in exchange for power and turn for looting
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by pacespot(m): 1:10am On Jul 22, 2021
We don't have a single country in Africa, all we have is a cage or a prison, how can you arrest someone that has not committed any crime in your country? African leaders always help each other out in silencing any dissenting voice, that is why they don't call each other out during their Africa Union meeting in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.

Have you ever seen any African leader sanctioned by AU, ECOWAS or any other body in the continent for corruption, insecurity, or abuse of power in their country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 22, 2021
trendo360:
Nothing is as stupid as the so called youths of this country. They don't even know who their real enemies are... Like I said. .. Hausa Fulani man will continue ruling in 2023. There is no joke as south as a region. How they are quick to sell themselves in exchange for power and turn for looting

Look at what Aliyu Gwarzo said in September 2019 . Has anything changed in 2021? Nothing.

The problem on ground is much higher than most people know.

September 23, 2019, Aliyu Gwarzo told the Southerners only about 5% of how the North sees the Southerners, Femi Fani Kayode wasted his time saying nothing to reply him. FFK can never reply him, he has not gotten anything to reply him. What Aliyu Gwarzo said as at 2019 was just a reality that cannot be changed by time and circumstances. It is irreversible, it is immutable.

Only a United South can break this CALAMITY.

This is 2021, what Aliyu Gwarzo said, still remains. FFK response has nothing to do with reality.

Below is a repetition of what Aliyu Gwarzo said in September, 2019.

ALIYU GWARZO SAID :

"The problem with you Southerners is that you can never understand the north. We are a mystery to you and you cannot comprehend us despite all your boasting that you are better than us.

You claim to be educated but in fact you are uneducated and uncivilised. What do you know about education and what has it done for you?

We Fulani toss a small bone to you from our table and you betray and fight each other like dogs for it. You crawl before us and beg us for crumbs.

That is your lot in life. You are nothing more than beggars. Cowardly and contended slaves!

Just like your fathers served us, so you shall serve us. Just as you serve us, so your children shall serve us. And just as your children shall serve us, so their children shall serve us.

We are born to rule. Leadership is our blood. No-one in this country can stop or change it. No-one can touch us. Allah has given us Nigeria. It is gift to our forefathers from Him.

Our great grandfather Shaik Osman Dan Fodio and the Mujahadeen fought for it. Our grandfather the Saurdana, Sir Ahmadu Bello expanded our borders and frontiers.

Our father President Muhammadu Buhari has come to complete the job and he is doing very well.

You see the most effective chains are the invisible ones. We already have you in those chains but you just don't know it. We took our power back in 2015. We will not release it to southerners or unbelievers again. Not in the next 100 years!
It is true that we came from Futa Toro and Futa Jalon many years ago and conquered the north(the Hausas & all northern minorities). Now every inch of it belongs to us.

Every Fulani, whether from Mali, Senegal, Guinea, Niger, Chad, Cameroon or anywhere else is our brother and has a right to be here with us. We are Fulani before Nigerian and our allegiance is to our Fulani brothers all over West Africa more than you.

Now we will conquer south and we do it in the name of "one Nigeria". In that "one Nigeria" we shall remain the masters and you shall remain the slaves!

None of you are going anywhere. Nigeria will never break. We will not allow it"- ALIYU GWARZO. (September 2019).
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Emilokoiyawon: 1:22am On Jul 22, 2021
9jah:

Kpele,I'm not the one worried about any of that -Thats not my fortay -I wanted to enlighten you,furthermore Iam here to talk about the unification of Southern Nigeria to fight against the Fulani terrorists agenda's -The name of any place in the south is irrelevant to me but we have to talk about things that unites not divide us -Fulanis use divide and rule policies against us, and claim they have a big north which is not true -Affixed below is the original map of Nigeria northern Nigeria colored in yellow -What really matters now is unity against the Fulanis -Oga na turn by turn now ,until they get there Caliphate, and make us slaves -They dont care about irrelevant subject like the former name or current name -Im here to push back the killing of our people and, the system of government that favors terrorists ,and jail anyone from the south who decide to stand up against there Jihadist terrorists agenda's.Let us be guided ,and unite against our common enemies -The southern politicians and our elites are in bed with our oppressors (The Fulani Jihadist government lead by Buhari) The sesond coming of Usman dan Fodio .Im here to call for a united southern Nigeria and for Referendum.Pharoah let my people go -Unity beggers, begging us to remain slaves because the system favors them not us .This is the map of Nigeria before colonization -Tell me why we should fold our hands ,and allow non indigenous Fulani people to conquer and enslave us ,like they have done to our northern brothers - Before the arrival of usman dan fodio a Fulani business man, who fought a Jihad war against the indigenous Northerners in Nigeria - The northerners dont have emirs but kings and queens - Like queen Amina of Zaria -Now all over the conquered north we have Fulani Emirs everywhere -now out 19 states in the north, only 4 are governed by the indigenous people- The Fulanis are slaughterering the indigenous people,now in middle belt ,and they are doing the same mass killing in the south, displacing many to run away ,and become refugees in foreign land - Im not interested in any distraction or nonsensical arguments that will distract us. I represent the unity and freedom of all oppressed indigenous people in Nigeria-

Very good. You can tell by my signature that you and I are in 100% agreement.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Very good. You can tell by my signature that you and I are in 100% agreement.
� applause I respect you -I concur - No to Fulani Nigerian Caliphate -Blood and Soil -The Fulanis will not replace us or displace us ,from our ancestoral lands .They can shut Sunday Igboho and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu down and lock them up for standing against there Jihadist agenda's but they cannot kill all of us -We shall never be conquered and enslaved -Let them keep there Caliphate and set us free from there shackles .This is a Jihadist supported government of terrorists.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Hendtime: 1:56am On Jul 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

What is this mugu saying?
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Hendtime: 2:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Nathan2016:

Biafra is not necessarily about igbos. It is made up of different tribes. Try and read your history well.

The languages of Biafra were Igbo, Anaang, Efik, Ibibio, Ogoni, and Ijaw, among others. However, English was used as the national language.

What is the meaning of Biafra?
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by ThatFairGuy1: 2:10am On Jul 22, 2021
Savage cheesy
Sammy07:

Lol, lemme reduce my IQ to ur level.

What does Biafra mean in Igbo language.

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Teejay13(m): 2:58am On Jul 22, 2021
I like the fact that despite all that has been said against him, he still got supporters who got his back.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Ournolly: 3:10am On Jul 22, 2021
Militant30:
Joe Igbokwe should reduce his stupidity to a minimal level.
How can you stay in Yoruba land and be altering nonesense because of the gutter they gave you to clean.

Nawaoooo
Don't mind that laud mouthed disrespectful apolitical tout.
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Vireani79: 3:55am On Jul 22, 2021
calcal:
How do you know that is not a citizen?

Do you know how many Nigerians with several citizenships?

I for one, I have both Russia and the US but No Nigeria passport anyway

These are buhari's possible options
I am not here to be emotional
Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Is Lagos Hausa Land or Biafraland or Is it Benin Land you Dumb midafuka

1 Like

Re: Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou by jacoik(m): 4:45am On Jul 22, 2021
Militant30:
Joe Igbokwe should reduce his stupidity to a minimal level.
How can you stay in Yoruba land and be altering nonesense because of the gutter they gave you to clean.

Nawaoooo
I thank my ancestors that he is not an Igbo man otherwise we for don usam cleanse igboland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.