Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family (82932 Views)

Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes / Atletico Madrid Unveils Thomas Lemar, New Signing (Photos) / Atletico Madrid Unveils New Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Staphylococcus: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Alaba doesn't look like his Dad grin

I am the biological father.
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Daboomb: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Adebowalay:
why are people always happy when a few freedom fighters have issues...are they signs of a demonic and depressed persons

Because they are depraved, ignorant m0r0ns!
Thy cut-off their Nose, just to Spite their Faces. grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by MYHUBBY: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
His suit is sweet in that 2nd pic.

Meanwhile, I just finished shovelling sand into a barrel in anticipation of Sunday Igboho's arrival by weekend. Checked the ropes too. All are in perfect condition...

you're just a loosed attention seeker aboki, no wonder someone say you people engagement I'd always extreme. if you people want to be stupid and foolish, is always extreme

I don't think you've anything in your filled urine aboki cow brain than Sunday and MNK. cursed people
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Goldbw122(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ykc2:
we dey with him here his mother is from Philippines alaba only go Philippines for holiday he no dey come naija
The insecurity in Nigeria is just too much, if i founs my self there i will do the same..
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by paulolee(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
AustineCJ:
safe to say you don’t know anything about football. Ramos is 35 and last season played only 13 matches . In fact he was the main reason Madrid lost the second leg to Chelsea. And you saying getting a player that’s not up to 27years in person of alaba that’s one of Europe’s best defenders to replace him is a bad deal ? Which club do you support please ?
alaba is 29 years n have passed his peak n dts bayern refused him a contract unlike d case of ramos
am a barca fan n barca self did same mistake for dt suarez last season to get aguero dis year....both de confused
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Amotekun777: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
WandaNara:
Very humble guy

Thanks to his Yoruba and Filipino genes. Just imagine if he were to have Igbo genes... grin
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by mechanics(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Congrats to him.
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by naijaman2225(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
born and bred in Austria, plays for Austrian national team, na him you want to celebrate as Nigerian?! abeg call him Nigerian decent

[img]https://media1./images/5226a5c4d5707ef5408ec7a542d9725c/tenor.gif?itemid=4160811[/img]
THANK YOU BRO FOR SUCH CANDIDNESS.
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by trinityboss: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Barcelona2021:
The most successful footballer of Nigerian heritage.
Mikel obi is more successful
Trophy cabinet will do justice
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by trinityboss: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

He does.
Difference is in the suffering before the old man escaped Naija.
For crying out loud Alaba papa na Yoruba prince
They are rich
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by 00FFT00(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Barcelona2021:

Claimants!. Una go just dey claim people whom your useless country would never had invested in their lives.
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Gfskw: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Rickmann: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Newton85:
If I slap you! Mike Obi with how many trophies exactly?

Come , who are you talking to pls?
What?
Is this how kids throw insults at people here?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Uchasa(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Barcelona2021:

David Has won a total of 27 major honours.

no Nigerian player has won a/an half of that.

Paolo Maldini
Joan Cruyff
Oliver Khan
Michael Ballack
Roberto Baggio
Dennis Bergkamp (who recently got unveiled together with other 11 legends to the first phase of EPL hall of fame)
Luis Figo
David Beckham
Frank Lampard
Steven Gerrard
The list goes on, are the football wizards who never won an international trophy.

perhaps international honour might be insignificant after all, unless you disagree that the folks I listed above are not football legends.

Is Afcon even important in the scheme of things? HAHAHAHAHA.

People like you are the same people that would have lambasted Messi months ago for not having a major international trophy, yet you are doing the direct opposite here. My question is, what international trophy has he won, how many times has he played in the world cup,etc?
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
paulolee:
sold ramos for Alaba??...
just as how barca sold suarez bcoz he is too old only for him to win d league last season n barca still went ahead n got aguero dts same age with Suarez..
both club de confused..
. Ramos, no matter how good, is at the twilight of his career. He has at most 2 good years left in him. It makes business sense for them to sell him now for whatever money they can gain than to let him retire of leave for free.
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Caseless: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
They gave their legend's number out too quickly.
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by oonix(f): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
mariobobby:
One of the unknowns about David Alaba ahead of his arrival at Real Madrid concerned which shirt number he would wear, but it was revealed on Wednesday that the Austrian will wear Sergio Ramos' No.4.

It was the surprise of his presentation ceremony, given that former Real Madrid captain Ramos wore the number for the last decade and a half.
the name is curious though. Does it mean he has taiwo kehinde and idowu as his immediate older ones?
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by oonix(f): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
mariobobby:
One of the unknowns about David Alaba ahead of his arrival at Real Madrid concerned which shirt number he would wear, but it was revealed on Wednesday that the Austrian will wear Sergio Ramos' No.4.

It was the surprise of his presentation ceremony, given that former Real Madrid captain Ramos wore the number for the last decade and a half.
the name is curious though. Does it mean he has taiwo kehinde and idowu as his immediate older ones? Might be his surname sha
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Konquest: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
mariobobby:

Yoruba-Nigerian father and
Phillipino mother. Born and
raised in German-speaking
Austria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by AustineCJ: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
paulolee:

alaba is 29 years n have passed his peak n dts bayern refused him a contract unlike d case of ramos
am a barca fan n barca self did same mistake for dt suarez last season to get aguero dis year....both de confused
oga please sit down. Your club did it on pjanic and authur deal too. Ramos is 35 and played only 13 matches. Alaba is versatile, can play CB,LB,DM,LWB and is better than whole of Barca defense line aside pique .... so what noise are are you making ? Face your defense with umtiti and linglet.
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Greatfullheart: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Alaba doesn't look like his Dad grin
who he come resemble?
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
I actually wanted to tackle you, but then I thought again......... he's from Austria not Germany, he has not won any titles with his national team.
So my brother the title on most successful player of Naija descent should still be 1. John Obi Mikel
2. Nwankwo KANU
3. Emmanuel Adebayor etc.

Barcelona2021:
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by VEHINTOLAR: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Omo Yoruba atata !
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by ReppingNaija: 1:57am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by chocboi78(m): 5:53am On Jul 23, 2021
Barcelona2021:
Kanu says hi
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
His suit is sweet in that 2nd pic.

Meanwhile, I just finished shovelling sand into a barrel in anticipation of Sunday Igboho's arrival by weekend. Checked the ropes too. All are in perfect condition...

The pants are on board.
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Overthemoonman: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2021
paulolee:

Bayern refused Alaba a contract? You clearly don't know what you are saying. He was offered an improved contract at Bayern so many times, but he told them his mind is made up to play another league. By the way, At 29, Alaba is still at is peak. You mean Van dyke of Liverpool has also pass his peak? Because he is also 29.
Re: Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family by Overthemoonman: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2021
THEGALADIMA:
I actually wanted to tackle you, but then I thought again......... he's from Austria not Germany, he has not won any titles with his national team.
So my brother the title on most successful player of Naija descent should still be 1. John Obi Mikel
2. Nwankwo KANU
3. Emmanuel Adebayor etc.

Alaba has a total of 27 trophies and he is still going to win more considering the fact that he is 29. John Mikel obi has 11 major trophies... Alaba has won more individual awards than those three you listed...Has more major trophies than the three combined. You are even funny for mentioning Adebayor. On what ground? There are legends that never won international trophies e.g Maldini, John Terry Lampard, Giggs, Gerrard e.t.c In fact, Kanu Nwankwo never won a major trophy with the super eagles....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid / Deontay Wilder: My Heavy Ring Walk Costume Caused My Defeat / Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.