Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Staff Of Abia State College Of Educ Tech Protest 31months Of Unpaid Salary - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Staff Of Abia State College Of Educ Tech Protest 31months Of Unpaid Salary (256 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Staff Protest Over 11 Months Unpaid Salary / Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC / Abuja Teachers Shut Down Public Schools Over Unpaid Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staff Of Abia State College Of Educ Tech Protest 31months Of Unpaid Salary by Ctorch: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Staff Of Abia State College Of Education Tech. Arochukwu, Held A Peaceful Protest Demanding Payment Of Over 31 Months Unpaid Salary.

Re: Staff Of Abia State College Of Educ Tech Protest 31months Of Unpaid Salary by Buckeyemedia1: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ipobians will still blame Hausa Fulani for it, it can’t be us, we pay salaries & arrears in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Staff Of Abia State College Of Educ Tech Protest 31months Of Unpaid Salary by Pravedk: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Chai.

From politics to business. The story of unpaid salaries is everywhere.

I pray you all don't work for the wrong organization or place..

31 months no be small thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff Of Abia State College Of Educ Tech Protest 31months Of Unpaid Salary by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
and th governor is busy wearing dot nation just to cruise on sentiments

I said it earlier if the energy he dissipated on this sentiments is channelled to good governance I don't think we will have people who have toiled protesting...for their money

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Abia State College Of Educ Tech Protest 31months Of Unpaid Salary by Stan2330(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
V
Re: Staff Of Abia State College Of Educ Tech Protest 31months Of Unpaid Salary by Splendid235: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Is there a governor in that state?

This is the most reason some people want Biafra.Nigeria is a mess and governors are not there for the people rather,there are for their pockets and their cronies.
Re: Staff Of Abia State College Of Educ Tech Protest 31months Of Unpaid Salary by Sunday2021: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
And some basterds will blame Buhari. The useless ohanneze cannot see this.

1 Like

Re: Staff Of Abia State College Of Educ Tech Protest 31months Of Unpaid Salary by paulolee(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
chaaaiii 31 months is to much na...almost 3 years salary??
Re: Staff Of Abia State College Of Educ Tech Protest 31months Of Unpaid Salary by 7victor(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
That is one thing I love about Federal government job.

They can never owe you.

(1) (Reply)

Death Of Unizik Student, David Ogbonna: Parents Deny School Fees Hike As Cause / 2021 Waec Civic Education Expo Questions And Answers, Civic Expo Answers / Poor Performance: Kogi Poly Expels 193 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.