Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,552 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:54 PM

13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note (49765 Views)

Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) / Young Mother Hangs Herself And Her Son In Ghana (Photo) / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Hapinex01: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2021
Something else is involved

As a father it's normal to query you if you fail in school, you don't expect them to smile at you then hug u and tell u did well
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by redcliff: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2021
Bitbibx:
Bro think of it vary well, we all have passed through various degree of challenges but the idea of suicide expecialy from a 13 year old is unimaginable,

That is what I am trying to explain to you, it is not an ordinary phenomena
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by ViviFray17(f): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Parents should remember always remember this. As a teenager myself, I remember how alone I felt when my parents yelled at me.

Children have feelings, some (if not most) are very sensitive and may take sc
Scolding and harsh words very seriously. Even if they don't show it, they care...alot.

So instead of yelling at them or simply hitting them, take in to consideration of how they would feel.

Emotional and verbal abuse in their childhood have a major part to play in the development of so many wayward youths today and also suicides in both adults and teenagers.

Please be sensible in dealing with your kids.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by terrezo2002(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2021
Suicide not the solution
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Idamond: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Theunbothered:

This is why Buhari should be ruling you idiots for another 8 years. Nigerians are too heartless and lack empathy. They can never put themselves in another person's shoes, that's why selfishness and brutality is the order of the day here.

in fact u be mumu Wetin concern dis mumu girl like u wey kill herself and buhari..

u wey get sense mumu dey rule u who get sense pass. ode..

as u dey celebrate suicide na so ur child go kill herself because u scold her..
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by eROCK247(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2021
insidelife22:
I have decided to treat my children with eqaul love,respect and care,irrespective of the gender,talent or brilliance.

How many kids do you have?
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by eROCK247(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2021
ViviFray17:

Emotional and verbal abuse in their childhood have a major part to play in the development of so many wayward youths today and also suicides in both adults and teenagers.

How do you discipline a child then? Can't a parent scold his/her child? Can throwing discipline out of the window be a solution?
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Idamond: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2021
UBGGA:

"She should be buried standing, mumu...my parents do wetin pass this one"

Look how you turned out - cold and vile.

Nah, they messed you up too. You just happen to live with it, unlike the 13yr old.

so i make I pity d gal for killing herself or make I blame Mrs Jessica abi? make u happy.
why she no commot from d House!
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Adau123(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
A lesson to parents who believe education is the way to heaven,how degrees Dangote and Messi have if I may ask..Pls we parents should know how to correct our children.Now this innocent girl was Force to grave rest in peace my daughter.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Johel(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bitbibx:
I wonder where she learnt such a thing form!
Ohhhh! Bed media exposure off course. Too bed

I don't think suicide is learnable,people will think of the best ways to end their lives when they are tired of this evil world filled with demons in human skin....there is a demon behind suicidal acts,the demon gives the directives on how to go about it.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by frozen70(f): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Poor girl.

Suicide shouldn't have been the option.

What does she even know
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bitbibx:
You mean to say every 13 year old deals with stuff differently by commiting suicide, you are not normal
If you think deeply, you'll realize that everyone deals with things differently, irrespective of their ages. Even kids deal with different situations differently. But please, don't stop being you.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Vireani79: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Theunbothered:

No one cares about your story stop making someone's death about yourself.

U well so
Abi the madness for ur family don follow u come online
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Theunbothered: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Idamond:

in fact u be mumu Wetin concern dis mumu girl like u wey kill herself and buhari..

u wey get sense mumu dey rule u who get sense pass. ode..

as u dey celebrate suicide na so ur child go kill herself because u scold her..

When you and the 80 idiots who liked the rubbish you posted make up a large chuck of the population why won't a despotic dullard be in power?

Nigerians acting very foolish and mocking a teenage girl who killed herself because their daft brains can't comprehend depression. When hunger and depression under Buhari pushes your own family members to hang themselves you will get sense.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Theunbothered: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Vireani79:

U well so
Abi the madness for ur family don follow u come online

Nobody cares, you're using the death of someone's child to catch cruise and give yourself a pat on the back.

Gutter mentality.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Vireani79: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
Theunbothered:

Nobody cares, you're using the death of someone's child to catch cruise and give yourself a pat on the back.

Gutter mentality.

Bitter leaf FC grin grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Investorxxx: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Poor girl.

Suicide shouldn't have been the option.

Im happy it happened to the parents so other parents can learn
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by sniperr007(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
ValCon888:
I was heartbroken reading that note. This is very sad.
As a parent, before you open your mouth think twice.

Them no dey hear word. We lack empathy in Nigeria. Na only sympathy we get.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
So disheartening!
She must have lost all hope of getting loved again. Pitiful girl angry
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by gosmoney(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
I beg no be she write dat letter
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Psoul:

Where did u see the brilliance?
Is it from that poorly written suicide note or where?

Truth be said, that 13-year old girl still wrote better than some graduates. The note was well communicated. Take it or leave it.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Oppy2k2: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Uganda tales
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Okortor: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Identification?
MANNABBQGRILL5:

D. Akpata
99.3 Nig. Inf.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Lamasta(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
So sad she had to end it this way
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Idamond: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
Theunbothered:

When you and the 80 idiots who liked the rubbish you posted make up a large chuck of the population why won't a despotic dullard be in power?

Nigerians acting very foolish and mocking a teenage girl who killed herself because their daft brains can't comprehend depression. When hunger and depression under Buhari pushes your own family members to hang themselves you will get sense.

I can see you're depressed...

just remember to pin down your own depression note when you're about to die. buhari is seriously dealing with Lazy youth like u. mumu
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Psoul(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Truth be said, that 13-year old girl still wrote better than some graduates. The note was well communicated. Take it or leave it.

You may be right but in this present age, I will rate her dull.
You need to read what my 9yrs old last child wrote for me on the fathers' day.
It was superb. Great composition.
Or if you listen to her reading books.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Psoul:
You may be right but in this present age, I will rate her dull.
You need to read what my 9yrs old last child wrote for me on the fathers' day.
It was superb. Great composition.
Or if you listen to her reading books.

She owes all that to your parenthood. Keep it up, sir.

The truth is that I couldn't write better than the deceased at 13; different upbringings, different schools.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by sammy7410(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Frontail:
... Mumu ! Na Buhari be the President of Uganda ? undecided
if Bubu na ur father fu*k u too

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Theunbothered: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Idamond:

I can see you're depressed...

just remember to pin down your own depression note when you're about to die. buhari is seriously dealing with Lazy youth like u. mumu

I can't believe I share a country with daft individuals such as yourself. Although I shouldn't be surprised, since Nigeria is a failed state populated by hardworking elders like you who use the suicide of teenage girls to masturbate.

You will still go to church later and pray that the wicked should perish, you just are asking for yourself to be killed.

Nigerians don't know Buhari is a reflection of their inner selves. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / Bandits Kidnap 90 Passengers In Edo, Intercept GUO Luxurious Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.