Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? (26132 Views)

What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? / How Much Is Sim Card In Your Area? / What Is Sim Card Called In Your Language? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by sameks08(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
just this week I did welcome back at the rate of 500 naira
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by wallarwallar(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
Buhari APC wrong policies has destroyed everything. This NCC direction to link NIN and Sim card, caused it. Wrong polices every where...Wrong policies in agriculture, wrong policies in finance, wrong policies in immigration. Nigerians do you ever think this country would be better? never it will be worst than this when PDP comes in, don't trust any politician again...Call for referendum, the country is dead already.

Oduduwa Republic and Biafra republic will be among the best 3 African countries. There will be massive employment, massive infrastructural development, 24hrs light and we all would live above poverty line because we have the resources, international investors will troop in in mass. Stop depending on this old corrupt politicians, get done with them now and demand for referendum.

Simple question hw much be sim card na story u dey write .

Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
MARKone:
1k inside MTN office o.

Where is that? I mean which state
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by benqo01(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
I wanted to buy 9mobile SIM card here in Uyo I was told 2k by those guys on d street,maybe I should head straight to thier office if it will be cheaper there.
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by Wettoid123: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
#1500 for my zone
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by mmsen: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
I bought for 500 last month.

2k for a simple sim card? Na wa o.
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by mmsen: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ajjpsalm:
I bought here in Nasarawa with #1000 , with Bvn and NIN included and if you don't have those two na extra charges again .

May Nigeria Succeed in our lifetime

What does BVN have to do with phone line?
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by purplekayc(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
I bought glo Sim card at airport nroad last month for N2, 100
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by Gunboysavage(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nigeria is Over 60 years bro! I am a Yoruba boy but I don't see us breaking up. The Igbo elite's and all traditional rulers aren't in support of it.
EndNigeriaNoow:
Buhari APC wrong policies has destroyed everything. This NCC direction to link NIN and Sim card, caused it. Wrong polices every where...Wrong policies in agriculture, wrong policies in finance, wrong policies in immigration. Nigerians do you ever think this country would be better? never it will be worst than this when PDP comes in, don't trust any politician again...Call for referendum, the country is dead already.

Oduduwa Republic and Biafra republic will be among the best 3 African countries. There will be massive employment, massive infrastructural development, 24hrs light and we all would live above poverty line because we have the resources, international investors will troop in in mass. Stop depending on this old corrupt politicians, get done with them now and demand for referendum.
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by modsfucker: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:

Do you think easy access to SIM cards is anything worth celebrating, security wise? Do you think getting SIM cards in Countries like UK and US is as easy as you want it to be here in Nigeria?
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by Best1708(f): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
I bought glo sim at 1500 last week.
My hubby bought his own @4,000 last month.
Glo sims that they do dash us free of charge back then.
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by uchennaq(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sim card MTN is 100 naira at MTN office falomo
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by uchennaq(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Road side hawkers are defrauding you guys. Go to mobile telecom main offices to get your sim.
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by Sleekmilan01(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wanted to buy an Airtel sim last week ..dude said I need nin which I would never do #1000 and #1500 for sim...I just told him he should kip it
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by BarrElChapo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
N150 at ikeja office of Airtel but they'll ask you for 1k and give 850 as recharge card.
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by BarrElChapo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sleekmilan01:
Wanted to buy an Airtel sim last week ..dude said I need nin which I would never do #1000 and #1500 for sim...I just told him he should kip it

Go to airtel office at computer village ikeja beside carlcare you'll get it for N150 in less than 10mins
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by Proudlysalga: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Daveambition:
I bought MTN simcard at the rate of #1800 inside Pitakwa 5days ago with "abeg"...

Naija don sink jaaare...
what
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by Limassol(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Best1708:
I bought glo sim at 1500 last week.
My hubby bought his own @4,000 last month.
Glo sims that they do dash us free of charge back then.
i read somewhere that upon purchase one get upto 1400 or thereabout on their main ballance account, how true is this?
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by Kaymansion(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Op should've price it undecided trust me they would definitely reduce the amount and sell it for you at the rate you can afford grin
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by Adexcp(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
�For your Quality logo design contact me via 08167873011

Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by Kolisky(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Gorillakiller25:

Yoruba British-english grin
Am ganna check it out

You should be prosecuted for this your comment grin grin

Wtf
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by michealdeco: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
zinachidi:
I wanted to buy MTN and Register a new MTN system at Jakande market. And they told me it's 2k.

Is this the new price now everywhere, I'm concerned, because the last sim I bought last year was for 400.

600 NGN here and 500 NGN for welcome back
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by ophilly: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Scillacheese:
25k with nin dm make we chat

25k as in N25000?...or d'you mean 2.5k...whichever you must be joking.
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by nigjagajaga: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:

Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by nigjagajaga: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
They useless fulanni Buhari govt, equally pushed many youth out of job. Ordinarily, impact assessment, should have informed them, jobs will be lost. They were supposed to have mitigated such. But here, thousand have been made jobless by b*stars buhari. #dividenigerianow, Divide the shithole

Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by Gate050: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
zinachidi:
I wanted to buy MTN and Register a new MTN system at Jakande market. And they told me it's 2k.

Is this the new price now everywhere, I'm concerned, because the last sim I bought last year was for 400.

SIM card is #200 here in ketu Lagos. Don't buy in thr street, walk into their office. It's #200
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by EnaibeSam: 12:45am On Aug 01, 2021
I wanted to retrieve my mtn from one those their roadside agents in Warri, the guy told me it's 2k, but unfortunately for him he couldn't do it successfully, so I have to go to mtn office and they only collected 1k and I was given N500 airtime. And their new sim is N500.
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by babaneenoni(m): 5:07am On Aug 01, 2021
Ray07:
Where in jos ?
terminus
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by babaneenoni(m): 5:07am On Aug 01, 2021
akseph1:

Which of the network?
all
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by anambraamaka: 5:43am On Aug 01, 2021
I bought 500 in Enugu
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by Ray07(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2021
babaneenoni:
terminus
hmm . . .
Re: How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? by HalpyBee(f): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2021
#200- Airtel sim

E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria / Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Why Your Smartphone Heats Up During Intense Use