Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,738,471 members, 6,493,054 topics. Date: Friday, 17 September 2021 at 12:07 AM

Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban (65250 Views)

Bitcoin, TBC, Ethereum and Other Cryptocurrency Ban: What You Should Do. / My Thoughts On Cryptocurrency Ban In Nigeria / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by Shinexprints(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21
hello Govt.! please can i cough? cos I've not fully read today's news. may be they have banned coughing sad

1 Like

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by Unrated900(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21
EmmanuelScott1:
Thunder fire buhari
Thunder fire Lai Mohammed
Thunder fire APC
Thunder fire zombies

Bunch of useless lifeless humans cry

I tell you
This assholes are really sending us back in life
This is the worst govt in the history of zombies

1 Like

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by HenryDion(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21
tempem:
"What originally came as disastrous news turned out to be the cornerstone we needed for this worldwide expansion.”

Going by the logic in your signature, does it mean God was also designed by another intelligent designer?
Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by Aganju849: 10:32pm On Jul 21

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by Ovis1302(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21
Calitoscassius:
It is their lose, the population of Estonia isn't more than nigeria's he will lose atleast 200 million customers.
Do you think Estonia is the only market they are looking at? EU is there.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by Orpe7(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21
She don dey codedly carry their money run grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by Buzx: 10:40pm On Jul 21
Ayo2004:
Useless government
Useless voters
Useless country

If Dem born me as a Nigerian in my next life,I go use knife chook myself for hospital

Haha, bro, take am easy na cheesy
Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by Aurelius1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Na like this companies take start to dey depart warri that year...we be think say na normal thing not until every company relocate comot from Delta enter PH, leaving agbero,okada riding,and bakery as the only similar option to oil companies in the whole of Delta state lipsrsealed

Something must be done..if not,the kind direction wey the country dey head towards so go get as e be..
You forgot to add keke napep. Gift a jobless warri man a keke he will worship you like a god.
Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by ClitRaider: 10:46pm On Jul 21
EmmanuelScott1:
Thunder fire buhari Thunder fire Lai Mohammed Thunder fire APC Thunder fire zombies
Bunch of useless lifeless humans cry
Thunder fire mamabbqgrillz
Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by xynerise: 10:47pm On Jul 21
Seun has disabled Signature abi na my phone? undecided
Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by Ewedegubbler: 10:48pm On Jul 21
maureensylvia:
Eehya
Good for him

I'm an Agro merchant based in Kano. I deal in Agro commodities which includes Rice, beans, maize, sorghum, Millet, Dried Ginger, Dried Tumeric, Dried Hibiscus flowers... Suitable for exports. My phone number is on my signature for more Enquiries

Stop selling those nonsense and start selling cow. The only thing that matters right now is Cow and na only cow we know.
U can even be allocated a ministry of Cow and Maluu affairs and from there you go hammer

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by RobbStark(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21
maureensylvia:
Eehya
Good for him

I'm an Agro merchant based in Kano. I deal in Agro commodities which includes Rice, beans, maize, sorghum, Millet, Dried Ginger, Dried Tumeric, Dried Hibiscus flowers... Suitable for exports. My phone number is on my signature for more Enquiries

How much is a bag of rice n beans in Kano.
I am a distributor and wud like we do bizness

1 Like

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by InvertedHammer: 11:00pm On Jul 21
/
What's in a name?

Patricia?

/
Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by wilsonlexis: 11:01pm On Jul 21
Please if you looking for a furnished shop with designer shelves already in asaba with location already near governors lodge close to shop rite also close anwai campus for delta State University kindly contact me shop already furnished.

07038588572 kindly reach out before its taken the owner who who recently payed got an opportunity to work in an oil company wishes to give it out
Urgent
Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by VicM6: 11:01pm On Jul 21
if u like go America....e no concern zoogeria at all...we die here.
Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by maureensylvia(f): 11:08pm On Jul 21
Ewedegubbler:

Stop selling those nonsense and start selling cow. The only thing that matters right now is Cow and na only cow we know.
U can even be allocated a ministry of Cow and Maluu affairs and from there you go hammer

This is hilarious grin grin grin
I sell livestocks too grin
You can check my fb and IG page too cheesy
Oh yes if you can helep me to be allocated, that will be very cool wink

And no, my commodities aren't nonsense na, shey u dey chop food daily cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by UKBobo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21
Welcome to Europe. You go enjoy Estonia. Quiet, industrious, tech focused people.

Leave the COW republic to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by CSTRR: 11:09pm On Jul 21
Estonia is really doing well.

They have been absorbing tech investments for years like a sponge.

Kai.

Some countries get president Sha.
We in Nigeria na presidiot we get.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by xelly: 11:11pm On Jul 21
I hope this is sign of attraction to foreign investors when local startups are moving to other countries. What do you want to see before you confirm that illiteracy is a disease? what more do you want to see to confirm that illiteracy is stubborn? what more do you want to see before you know that Buhari is a disaster?

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by Lexusgs430: 11:12pm On Jul 21
Patricia is just a dot, in a bigger abstract circle....... cheesy
Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by CSTRR: 11:15pm On Jul 21
The only time Nigeria moves a bit forward is when we have a southern president, no matter how poor.

Atleast they are more progressive and the business environment and investment goes on overdrive for the duration of that tenure.

And then we elect a northerner to set us back again with their Ultra conservativism and narrow, primitive and scalar governance style.

By 2023, when a southener comes in, there would be reforms here and there and the economy will pick up a bit, only for a northerner to come in after 8 years to set it back again.

9 Likes

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by donbenie(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21
Kobicove:
Do Nigerians even use it?
Do Nigerians even use what?
Cryptocurrency?
Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by izubext007: 11:17pm On Jul 21
When indigenous investors are leaving for foreign countries, because of the government of the day , how would foreign investors come in to Nigeria to invest.
A.P.C change for next level.

5 Likes

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by braine(m): 11:17pm On Jul 21
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Na like this companies take start to dey depart warri that year...we be think say na normal thing not until every company relocate comot from Delta enter PH, leaving agbero,okada riding,and bakery as the only similar option to oil companies in the whole of Delta state lipsrsealed

Something must be done..if not,the kind direction wey the country dey head towards so go get as e be..

This is deep.

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by CSTRR: 11:17pm On Jul 21
Quote me anywhere, a southern president would never have banned crypto.

It doesn't matter if he is buhari's best friend.

A southern president would have the sense not to ban crypto investment and transactions.

That is the difference.

4 Likes

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by Onyeka2019: 11:27pm On Jul 21
Kobicove:
Do Nigerians even use it?

Omo Nigeria day use am oo

I get am, my btc still day pile for there.
God bless you Patricia.

But make una do something about P2P transaction pls sometimes e day slow

1 Like

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by Megatravels1: 11:30pm On Jul 21
100% visa Application Guaranteed, AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080:61:28:26:74 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080:61:28:26:74
Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by Bigseven(m): 12:32am On Jul 22
...and that was how Daura man chase all investors and frustrate some so that Dangote and Bandits will be cashing out big time in other to build northern empire. Weh done! We re almost at the next level
Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by blues234: 12:34am On Jul 22
Those who brought this desaster of a government, to spite a certain tribe they hate and love to deride, I hope they are also getting boost from this government. ndi Igbo siri, oji madi la ali, ji onwe ya. A country run by bigots with no single atom of patriotism

1 Like

Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by Yankee101: 12:35am On Jul 22
Invest at your own risk
Re: Patricia Relocates Headquarters From Lagos To Estonia After Cryptocurrency Ban by blues234: 12:38am On Jul 22
CSTRR:
Quote me anywhere, a southern president would never have banned crypto.

It doesn't matter if he is buhari's best friend.

A southern president would have the sense not to ban crypto investment and transactions.

That is the difference.
Historically, those guys from the sahel have never built any tangible civilization that is humane and society oriented. Check history, it's always banditry and jihadism. From Samorie down to their Fodio. Track their record from Guinea to Western Sudan, it's same story all over.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Death Of MMM / How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.