Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

What Lucrative Business Can I Do With N200,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can I Do With N200,000 (285 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Lucrative Business Can I Do With N200,000 by charles2963: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Guys,plus I need your advise. I am about to resign from my teaching job this month because I am tired of the job and felt like doing my own business.pls which lucrative business can I do with my 200k savings.

Op, please help push to front page as I am in dire need of advise before I start dipping hands into the money.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With N200,000 by FreeStuffsNG: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
If you want business ideas and want to know If your business Ideas can survive then download this free business ideas book, use the app features of the free business ideas book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources " by Sunkanmi VAUGHAN.
It's free to download online from FreeStuffsNG

https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Do With N200,000 by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
charles2963:
Guys,plus I need your advise. I am about to resign from my teaching job this month because I am tired of the job and felt like doing my own business.pls which lucrative business can I do with my 200k savings.

Op, please help push to front page as I am in dire need of advise before I start dipping hands into the money.

There's no way you won't later dip your hand inside the money cos you want emergency business idea which can be very disastrous and business isn't like that.

I wish you all the very best anyways!

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Talk About FORSAGE BUSD Token? / The Only Sports Daily Betting Tips And Strategies You Need To Know / Make Steady 2k-5k Daily Without Spending Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.