Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

My Experience With Samsung A10s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Samsung A10s (1778 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen / SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Samsung A10s by tyeenigga(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
I bought Samsung A10s phone June 2020, couldn't be more happy leaving claws of gionee telling me to turn left and face road divider while making use of Google map. I enjoyed the phone and no issues whatsoever, Fast forward to Sunday July 19th 2021, my ehaling app started misbehaving, My wifi, hotspot, bluetooth doesn't come up. A message pops up bluetooth stopped working. What can I do to resolve such issue, I don't have another phone and I need to work.
Pls share your experience.
Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by iamtardey: 1:31am On Jul 22, 2021
Sell it ASAP asap

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by shamsin6300(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2021
iamtardey:
Sell it ASAP asap

The person that will buy it, will not like such issues occuring with his phone.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by Babalegba(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2021
Why not do factory reset
Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by BuyAndSellStuff: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Any non-flagship Samsung device is no different from Infinixes, Tecnos, Xiaomis, Gionees etc.
They were introduced to compete in the mediocre device market so that poor people can claim to use Samsung too hence their low prices.

If you're not buying the Samsung S or Note series, just know you have an Infinix, Xiaomi, Itel etc.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by Ahmback(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
The issue should come from a system update.
Some phones are better left outdated than when updated, to avoid certain bugs
Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by bigcee(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Any non-flagship Samsung device is no different from Infinixes, Tecnos, Xiaomis, Gionees etc.
They were introduced to compete in the mediocre device market so that poor people can claim to use Samsung too hence their low prices.

If you're not buying the Samsung S or Note series, just know you have an Infinix, Xiaomi, Itel etc.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by weblord1900: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Factory reset
Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by tyeenigga(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
I tried factory reset last Friday it didn't work so I summon courage to visit Samsung care centre and I was told it's panel problem. They said it's under warranty and they will change panel for free. I used to think warranty is 1 year but it's 2 years. Thanks for your suggestions, I will collect it tomorrow

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by seanwilliam(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2021
I’m currently using the Samsung a10s as a second phone and no issues since 2019 wey I don dey use am. Try and update it.

I normally update it anytime Samsung sends update .

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by seanwilliam(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2021
tyeenigga:
I tried factory reset last Friday it didn't work so I summon courage to visit Samsung care centre and I was told it's panel problem. They said it's under warranty and they will change panel for free. I used to think warranty is 1 year but it's 2 years. Thanks for your suggestions, I will collect it tomorrow
where did you get it? That’s good. Edit your original post too

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by tyeenigga(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
I always do
seanwilliam:
I’m currently using the Samsung a10s as a second phone and no issues since 2019 wey I don dey use am. Try and update it.

I normally update it anytime Samsung sends update .
Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by tyeenigga(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Heart plaza Abuja
seanwilliam:
where did you get it? That’s good. Edit your original post too
Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by KrazyDave16(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
tyeenigga:
The number of people who don't know about warranties is really low.

Did you get the device in an authorized outlet?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by tyeenigga(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
1 year is applicable to most Android but Samsung is 2 years, that was why I didn't check at care centre
KrazyDave16:

The number of people who don't know about warranties is really low.

Did you get the device in an authorized outlet?
Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by tyeenigga(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Just got my phone back total cost 48k, thank God for warranty
Re: My Experience With Samsung A10s by gbaskiboy: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
tyeenigga:
I bought Samsung A10s phone June 2020, couldn't be more happy leaving claws of gionee telling me to turn left and face road divider while making use of Google map. I enjoyed the phone and no issues whatsoever, Fast forward to Sunday July 19th 2021, my ehaling app started misbehaving, My wifi, hotspot, bluetooth doesn't come up. A message pops up bluetooth stopped working. What can I do to resolve such issue, I don't have another phone and I need to work.
Pls share your experience.
Use Samsung Chat App to chat with Samsung representative to see what they can do to assist you.

(1) (Reply)

This Rip-off Must Stop! Mtn Treasure Hunt Promo / MTN, Haba! Why Can't I Make Calls??? / Test Out The New Airtel WTF Bundle For Free 7 days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.